The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Right vs wrong

Started by RW, June 09, 2015, 09:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"test

What the hell is happening?

Romero

It appears that all your main forum posts have to be approved!

You don't have to respond to this post btw.

RW

It's all fixed now with the mouth breathers having read only access here.

That's the rightest thing I've seen all day :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"^ Pass!!

A Fail!! Here's an interesting  twist on the right / wrong thing
Quote from: "Querky" Any sexist, racist militant is well below me. They're insecure and inferior.
I say that supporting a sexist / misogynist ideology is the ethical equivalent to being sexist.

Care to argue that?

Care to explain why such a supporter of a sexist / misogynist ideology would not be "insecure and inferior" to those who do NOT support such ideologies?

We could substitute "sexist" with "racist" and ask the same question

Oh the hypocrisy!!

Anyone that claims to fight against homophobia and misogyny and then defends the Islamic ideology is full of fucking shit. Anyone that claims to fight against racism and defends the the legalized special privileges bestowed on people of Aboriginal ancestry is full of shit.

Anyone that REALLY understands right from wrong would never dispute either.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"You have a very big mouth... Foreigners usually do.

I agree.

But petty little nematodes like you are never going to close it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"You have to remember that what other people say doesn't matter, even if it hurts you. That is their intentions. Never let them see you hurt even though you are.  Don't let them think they won in hurting you, let them be hurtful some more, make a fool of their self and only tear themselves down even more.  Gotta find a way to tune it out.

Except during the last forum war, no one was doing that. I think everyone was trying to hurt one another. I don't think there were heros and heroines in that last war.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Is right and wrong subjective?

Is it worse to hurt yourself or hurt others?

Are the majority of reasons for lying bad/wrong?

I don't know the right answers but this I know...I was hurting myself by not making the best decisions so I smartened up. I also cannot stand living a lie so I made adjustments.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Quote from: "Querky" Any sexist, racist militant is well below me. They're insecure and inferior.
I say that supporting a sexist / misogynist ideology is the ethical equivalent to being sexist.

Care to argue that?

Care to explain why such a supporter of a sexist / misogynist ideology would not be "insecure and inferior" to those who do NOT support such ideologies?

Oh the hypocrisy!!

Anyone that claims to fight against homophobia and misogyny and then defends the Islamic ideology is full of fucking shit. Anyone that claims to fight against racism and defends the the legalized special privileges bestowed on people of Aboriginal ancestry is full of shit.

My supervisor is a lovely Muslim lady.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Annie"You have to remember that what other people say doesn't matter, even if it hurts you. That is their intentions. Never let them see you hurt even though you are.  Don't let them think they won in hurting you, let them be hurtful some more, make a fool of their self and only tear themselves down even more.  Gotta find a way to tune it out.

Except during the last forum war, no one was doing that. I think everyone was trying to hurt one another. I don't think there were heros and heroines in that last war.

A forum war? When did the battle take place? Has a truce taken place?

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Care to argue that?

Oh the hypocrisy!!

And whatever  would that have to do with a cruel woman hating / Xian hating "designed only for for males"  ideology?

My most respected forum friend was a Nazi youth in fact .. a great guy ... This does not negate in the least   the horrible Nazi ideology of course.

Actually you all know him and many of us love him, but may not know the Nazi part

Oh, and my key employee and my hairdresser are islamics. I also know many more. That does not in any way negate the vile entity of the supremacist ideology that is killing its way to control in every corner of the world as we speak

As to "Right vs wrong", their ideology is a "wrong" as it gets
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Care to argue that?

Oh the hypocrisy!!

My most respected forum friend was a Nazi youth in fact .. none of which discounts  the horrible Nazi ideology.

Actually you all know him and many of us love him, but may not know the Nazi part

Who?

@realAzhyaAryola

:howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"A forum war? When did the battle take place? Has a truce taken place?

I'm sorry you missed the show. No one is interested in rehashing it, however. I hope you understand.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"A forum war? When did the battle take place? Has a truce taken place?

I'm sorry you missed the show. No one is interested in rehashing it, however. I hope you understand.

I understand perfectly Azhya. I had requests to join other boards, but as I said in another post, this and it's predecessor are the only generalized boards I have ever joined and ever will.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's all good, seoulbro. I hope it will always be a pleasant experience for you.

Is it still called a message board? I thought that was a term used in the good old days. I just call it a forum now. I used to call it chat room, chat board, etc.
@realAzhyaAryola