The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Beef Ravioli-love it or hate it

Started by keeper, June 10, 2015, 05:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Be patient woman!

I hope so this time.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"http://i62.tinypic.com/2lt6bme.jpg">

Last night i had a few surprise guests over and i had no time to cook or thaw anything in time for supper but i had 5 cans of Beef Yummy Ravioli, Everyone commented how WELL it tasted  ac_dance , i dunno i think i did good fooling them that i made it from scratch. little spice here little spice there.

You HAD to include a picture didn't you!  

*GAG GAG GAG*

I'll get you for this my pretty.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Renee

Overcooked soggy pasta, stuffed with cereal filler and mystery meat, floating in ketchup. Ummmmmm.

That shit goes with that Walmart brawl video.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Lance Leftardashian

It's a shame that in this country so many people are forced to eat Chef Boyardee beef ravioli. Vegan steak and imported French truffles should be a right all Canadians demand from the government.
I care, you pay

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"Overcooked soggy pasta, stuffed with cereal filler and mystery meat, floating in ketchup. Ummmmmm.

That shit goes with that Walmart brawl video.  ac_toofunny

acc_angry i cant afford steak every night, wow you women are hard to please....  ac_dunno

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It's a shame that in this country so many people are forced to eat Chef Boyardee beef ravioli. Vegan steak and imported French truffles should be a right all Canadians demand from the government.

We don't eat that every night and we don't want that Lance.

RW

Vegan steak is pretty funny. Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Vegan steak is pretty funny. Haha

Everyone in Canada demanding a daily lump of government provided, meat shaped, tofu would be funny as shit to watch.

So, when are you guys going to do it?  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Vegan steak is pretty funny. Haha

Everyone in Canada demanding a daily lump of government provided, meat shaped, tofu would be funny as shit to watch.

So, when are you guys going to do it?  ac_toofunny

After the Thomas Mulcair becomes PM. ac_toofunny  ac_huh

Renee

Quote from: "RW"i gagged at the thought.

What's the matter, you don't like meat flavored tofu?  ac_toofunny

Years ago I was on a meat free diet and someone recommended that I try a "Tofurky Roast".  No shit, real name.

It's a big formed roll of turkey flavored tofu stuffed with wild rice and gluten free stuffing. I'd like to say it was good or even edible but I would be LYING. ac_toofunny