Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Kiebers.

I thought you said it was Loch.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers".

Speak up kiebs. I say you were unfairly accused.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"On a roll today kiebs?

It sucks. But it is what it is I suppose.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I know :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I was but why bring all that shit here. He is living in a delusional world that has any male that is a friend to her a "beau".

If we were to use his logic then I am yours, Annie's, RW's, Renee's, Fash's and any other female here or there that I am friends with, "BEAU". I enjoy both places and I refuse to let someone dictate who I can be friends with. I don't know what his issue still is with all that crap. All I can figure is that he misses being over there and it is driving him crazy. I don't take things there from here and I don't bring things from there here. He just has to have someone to have a serious rag on with.

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Really? Did you enjoy your laugh? Was it good for you?

As this is, by your own admission, none of your fucking business, it seems that you are the one obsessing. The fuck has this to do with you?

Yes, I did enjoy my laugh. Thank you. You realize this is a public forum. You posting about it makes it everyone's business. Don't want any comments don't post about it. That and I was told I was "beau" number one which means you are the one that brought me into it. Just because I have chosen to try and stay out of most of the crap that went on doesn't mean I won't laugh at something or someone when it strikes me as funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I was but why bring all that shit here. He is living in a delusional world that has any male that is a friend to her a "beau".

If we were to use his logic then I am yours, Annie's, RW's, Renee's, Fash's and any other female here or there that I am friends with, "BEAU". I enjoy both places and I refuse to let someone dictate who I can be friends with. I don't know what his issue still is with all that crap. All I can figure is that he misses being over there and it is driving him crazy. I don't take things there from here and I don't bring things from there here. He just has to have someone to have a serious rag on with.

Yeah, I know you don't. UR a class act dude....and easy on the eyes too. ac_lovestruck

kiebers

Yeah, I know you don't. UR a class act dude....and easy on the eyes too. ac_lovestruck

Thanks, I appreciate it.  ac_flower

Anonymous

Thanks, I appreciate it.  ac_flower

acc_hugz

Bricktop

Perhaps you're reading ability is slipping. I did not say you were her "beau". In fact SHE did. And I have the PM's to prove it. But that is not the point.

What I SAID was you will report this thread back to her, because you're helpful that way.

While you're at it, remind me who is dictating anything to you?

Anonymous

^Leave kiebs alone. He's one of the good guys.

Bricktop

I'm happy to let him be...as long as he reciprocates. Nothing was said in this thread that involved him, but he decided to poke anyway.

You know me, toots. If provoked, I bite back. Nature of the beast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I'm happy to let him be...as long as he reciprocates. Nothing was said in this thread that involved him, but he decided to poke anyway.

You know me, toots. If provoked, I bite back. Nature of the beast.

I never read that Sox.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE" She's got a new beau in Lochdub...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Strike two.

Read this then.