The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh that kind of S&M? I assume you engage in S&M, kiebs, so I did not even think you meant scallops for the "S." If that's the case then sure. I'm adventurous as well when it comes to cuisine. I enjoy sushi and some of what I enjoy are raw.

Usually on Wednesdays the wife and I go out for Mexican food and Margarita's and I have always posted about M & M's. So a few weeks ago I posted about our anniversary and indulging in S & M or Seafood and Margarita's. I suppose the next choice I have will be going and having a BM...BBQ and Margarita's. Maybe talk about PM'S, Pizza and Margarita's. Not sure there are any more really good ones but you never know...LOL  Just a play on initials and words.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh that kind of S&M? I assume you engage in S&M, kiebs, so I did not even think you meant scallops for the "S." If that's the case then sure. I'm adventurous as well when it comes to cuisine. I enjoy sushi and some of what I enjoy are raw.

Usually on Wednesdays the wife and I go out for Mexican food and Margarita's and I have always posted about M & M's. So a few weeks ago I posted about our anniversary and indulging in S & M or Seafood and Margarita's. I suppose the next choice I have will be going and having a BM...BBQ and Margarita's. Maybe talk about PM'S, Pizza and Margarita's. Not sure there are any more really good ones but you never know...LOL  Just a play on initials and words.

I'm into S&M kiebs....sushi and mojitos!!

asal

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Serenity and Monkeys*  ac_flower

*chimps are great apes, I'm referring to actual monkeys not my avatar

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_wub

ac_drinks
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

As predicted, they've started a new thread about me over there.

I LOVE being infamous!!!

RW

I'm glad to see they are tired of bleating on about me at last.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I wouldn't be all that excited...SMP started the thread.

RW

Oinky still jumped on it like it was a bag of dicks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Damn right. Who cares who started it????

They LOVE talking about me. Hey kiebs, post my critique of her poem...they'll love that. I'd do it myself, but, you know...I don't post there.

kiebers

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Damn right. Who cares who started it????

They LOVE talking about me. Hey kiebs, post my critique of her poem...they'll love that. I'd do it myself, but, you know...I don't post there.

Sorry I don't take shit from here there and I don't bring shit from there here. Guess you forgot that.

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"Responding in kind I suppose.

Yeah - welcome to the two way street kiebs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Damn right. Who cares who started it????

I'm sure it's already been read.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"

It's a shame it's a dead end street both ways.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

It's a shame it's a dead end street both ways.

No argument from me.  I have been beating both of them with that from damn near day one.
Beware of Gaslighters!