Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm pulling a Shen!

Started by RW, June 12, 2015, 10:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've been to Harrison and Meager Creek hot springs. Meager Creek had little froggies that would jump in and swim around you. There was a sauna shack too, the guys liked to be naked in there....lol

I've heard of Harrison. Where exactly is it?

Annie

Harrison is about 1 1/2 hr or less from Vancouver. I haven't been for a few years. They had a sand castle competition years ago, I dunno if they still do.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Harrison is about 1 1/2 hr or less from Vancouver. I haven't been for a few years. They had a sand castle competition years ago, I dunno if they still do.

I thought it was in the Kootenays. I have been to hot springs in RW's neck of the woods, but I cannot remember the names of them. It's been a while.

RW

We have Ainsworth, Fairmont, Radium, Halcyon, and Nakusp.  Any of those sound familiar?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We have Ainsworth, Fairmont, Radium, Halcyon, and Nakusp.  Any of those sound familiar?

Fairmont does. This is back when I was a pimple faced Iron Ch!nk in training and my parents appeared happy together.

As I said, it's been a while. I'm due for a Kootenays relaxation trip.

RW

Come on over.  The Kootenays is an awesome place to hang out!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Come on over.  The Kootenays is an awesome place to hang out!

I do remember that.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Hey Renee!  They have medieval days here.  Made me think of you.

ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Some guy tried to pick me up in the pools last night by talking about it.  He said he'd dress up like a knight.  I wanted to punch him in the face for being a dork.  I guess I'm not the role playing type.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

No worries kiebers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Some guy tried to pick me up in the pools last night by talking about it.  He said he'd dress up like a knight.  I wanted to punch him in the face for being a dork.  I guess I'm not the role playing type.

Do you know if he was rich?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't ask.

What is wrong with you woman? After eyeing up his watch, that should be the first question  you ask.