News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Ive been in a particularly repugnant mood today.

Started by Bricktop, June 15, 2015, 02:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Thank's Annie...you always know how to say just the right thing...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"Today????? ac_lmfao

I do admit that insofar as YOU are concerned, I am always in a malicious frame of mind. Other people, not so much.

Right back atcha, shithead;......just in case you or anyone else hasn't noticed.  ac_hithere

BTW, stop fishing for the affirmation of your abrasive and obnoxious nature. Just go with it or stop being a dickhead but whatever you choose to do, you need to cease being such a whiny, little diva. It's fucking annoying.

Listen, flubbertits...I am a genial, respectful, gregarious and sociable man.

You on the other will need to look up each of those words at dictionary.com.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Right after YOU start wearing a T shirt that says "I AM SORRY I'M MENSTRUATING".

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Today????? ac_lmfao

I do admit that insofar as YOU are concerned, I am always in a malicious frame of mind. Other people, not so much.

Right back atcha, shithead;......just in case you or anyone else hasn't noticed.  ac_hithere

BTW, stop fishing for the affirmation of your abrasive and obnoxious nature. Just go with it or stop being a dickhead but whatever you choose to do, you need to cease being such a whiny, little diva. It's fucking annoying.

Listen, flubbertits...I am a genial, respectful, gregarious and sociable man.

You on the other will need to look up each of those words at dictionary.com.

If that's the case then why are you asking if you have been a BIGGER dickhead than usual?

Do you not know when you are being an asshole? What, are you fucking socially retarded or is this just another of your "hey look at ME, LOOK AT ME" moments?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I see you're using the same dictionary as Renee.

RW

I see you're still being a jerk.  (Feel free to look that one up too.)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

If that's the case then why are you asking if you have been a BIGGER dickhead than usual?

Do you not know when you are being an asshole? What, are you fucking socially retarded or is this just another of your "hey look at ME, LOOK AT ME" moments?

I am ALWAYS being an asshole. Its in my DNA.

What's YOUR excuse?

RW

No you aren't always an asshole.  What's YOUR excuse this time?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I SUFFER A MENTAL ILLNESS.

There, feel better now?

RW

Nice to know you think it's okay to take it out on others.  I'll be sure to remember that next time I'm in a mood.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I am ALWAYS being an asshole. Its in my DNA.

What's YOUR excuse?

You bring it out in me. Unfortunately pompous, rude, jerk-offs have that effect on me.

BTW, this is obviously some kind of drama between you and RW. Do us all a favor and take it off line. Stop looking for support from the membership for your douche bag behavior. Mental illness be damned. Explain why ANYONE here should be subjected to the effects of your personal issues.

Just sayin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

That's right, Spectre! Time to stop being a baby!  ac_sothere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]