News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Ive been in a particularly repugnant mood today.

Started by Bricktop, June 15, 2015, 02:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

That's right, Spectre! Time to stop being a baby!  ac_sothere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Maybe he just needs a hug.

Well you know him best so don't look at me.

BTW, if you see your little grammar/spelling Nazi, tell him I said the word "I've" as used in the title of this thread, requires an apostrophe.

So much for the literary genius.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Okay, I will - just for you.

Well while you are relaying the message, would you be kind enough to tell him to  "fuck off" as well?

But don't tell him who it's from. See if he can guess.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
If that's the case then why are you asking if you have been a BIGGER dickhead than usual?

Do you not know when you are being an asshole? What, are you fucking socially retarded or is this just another of your "hey look at ME, LOOK AT ME" moments?

I am ALWAYS being an asshole. Its in my DNA.

What's YOUR excuse?

You bring it out in me. Unfortunately pompous, rude, jerk-offs have that effect on me.

BTW, this is obviously some kind of drama between you and RW. Do us all a favor and take it off line. Stop looking for support from the membership for your douche bag behavior. Mental illness be damned. Explain why ANYONE here should be subjected to the effects of your personal issues.

Just sayin.

Wrong again. The drama is mine alone. Nothing to do with her.

I just thought I'd share with everyone.

Renee

If that's the case then why are you asking if you have been a BIGGER dickhead than usual?

Do you not know when you are being an asshole? What, are you fucking socially retarded or is this just another of your "hey look at ME, LOOK AT ME" moments?

I am ALWAYS being an asshole. Its in my DNA.

What's YOUR excuse?

You bring it out in me. Unfortunately pompous, rude, jerk-offs have that effect on me.

BTW, this is obviously some kind of drama between you and RW. Do us all a favor and take it off line. Stop looking for support from the membership for your douche bag behavior. Mental illness be damned. Explain why ANYONE here should be subjected to the effects of your personal issues.

Just sayin.

Wrong again. The drama is mine alone. Nothing to do with her.

I just thought I'd share with everyone.

Well it' appears obvious that RW was the one that got hit with the lion's share of your vile rudeness so it DID involve her regardless of what is taking place in your chemically dependent psyche. Hopefully you have "maned-up" and apologized by now.

BTW, No one wants to publicly share in your asshole like behavior, most people here (with a few exceptions) will not comment on it because they are too polite. BUT believe me, if it overflows to the point of being more noticeable or more overbearing than usual, I will make it a point of telling you about it without you having to solicit opinions from the membership. You should be well aware of this by now. But then again you are an Aussie and like most of your kin, your ability to learn the more socially necessary graces are limited at best. Given your advanced age and your conduct thus far, you will probably need constant reminder.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Okay, I will - just for you.

Well why you are relaying the message, would you be kind enough to tell him to  "fuck off" as well?

But don't tell him who it's from. See if he can guess.  ac_toofunny

Too funny!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

lol

QuoteBut then again you are an Aussie and like most of your kin, your ability to learn the more socially necessary graces are limited at best
And he's a mere Aussie-by-location

ac_huh
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Uh oh.  The Aussie's are turning in each other haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

lol

It'a all good. I accept him as Aussie so long as he accepts me despite my turn coating

In defense of that, my parents made me do it  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Did you two wave at each other as your ships passed?  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"BUT believe me, if it overflows to the point of being more noticeable or more overbearing than usual, I will make it a point of telling you about it without you having to solicit opinions from the membership. You should be well aware of this by now. But then again you are an Aussie and like most of your kin, your ability to learn the more socially necessary graces are limited at best. Given your advanced age and your conduct thus far, you will probably need constant reminder.

And you should know by now that your loud mouth and shrill screaming have the same impact on me as a bee flying into a bulldozer; that is to say, none at all.

But, if you wish to get another slapping...by all means, step up and bend over.

RW

I'm in a particularly repugnant mood now.  Come here Spectre.  It's pay back time.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Sorry...is that the time?? Wow...busy schedule today...