The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

They are to be applauded and congratulated.

I do not think anyone denies there are good and bad muslims, as there are christians and atheists.

The problem with Islam, is the good do NOT do enough to rein in the bad. That suggests that the bad are significant, it not the majority, or the supposed "good" fully support what the bad do, albeit silently. I'm afraid we see too many so called peaceful muslims try to justify the actions of the lunatics.

Just as Germans hailed Hitler, North Koreans venerate Kim Il Jun, and Cubans adore Castro.

If they back that horse, then they have to hang on for the ride.

RW

What Romero is saying is the U.S. is giving them a damn good reason to want us dead.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Not sure where nor does it matter where you saw  that, but he always appears to not see that islamists are threatening and / or attacking EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE   ... France, Belgium, Germany, Canada, Oz, UK, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Saudi, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, Egypt, Filipinnes, Burma, even Hamas which is as islamist as it gets, and all of Palestine to name just a few,

Does he also say so many other countries are "giving them a damn good reason to want them dead"?

I'm guessin not.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

ummmm OK

After Day 13, if you check the other columns that would be hard to support based on killing in the name of ..... which is where this started with quoting Q "want us dead"

I do expect a few monks or Filipino RCs  will break the string of O's in the name of self preservation before the "religious" celebration is over

RW

Regardless of a mere 13 day outlook on terror attacks, religions tend to be toxic in one form or another.

I can dream.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

If I recall correctly, you said you were brought up heavy RC? Please correct me if my memory failed me

I was luckier I suppose, being  brought up in a very lukewarm religion that is so wishy-washy now that it stands for nothing ....  and  is now in effect dead

cc

cc

Quote from: "Another person"More than 42 MILLION Muslims 'support ISIS' – as experts warn the figure will grow

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/587951/Islamic-State-ISIS-Muslims-jihad-Iraq-Syria-Clarion-Project-terrorism">http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/587 ... -terrorism">http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/587951/Islamic-State-ISIS-Muslims-jihad-Iraq-Syria-Clarion-Project-terrorism

If anyone thinks ISIS (Actually IS) is of little concern for the entire world .......

One year after declaring a caliphate,

the group of terrorists once dismissed by O'Child as a 'JV team'

is all grown up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What Romero is saying is the U.S. is giving them a damn good reason to want us dead.

That is not an excuse to kill people..

China has over one thousand missiles aimed at Taiwan and prevent the island nation from getting any international recognition in all international organizations including sporting ones..

But Taiwanese are not beheading Chinese tourists or business people around the world..

They are not bombing hotels that Chinese frequently stay at in South East Asia..

Torturing and killing  innocent people and then blaming Americans for it??

Really, does anyone seriously accept that as a justification?

cc

All good points Fash!!

There are some people who hate everything the US stands for and does .. robotically

Seems they cannot stop themselves from going there at every possible opportunity

My response to those people remains as
QuoteNot sure where nor does it matter where you saw that, but he always appears to not see that islamists are threatening and / or attacking EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE ... France, Belgium, Germany, Canada, Oz, UK, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Saudi, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, Egypt, Filipinnes, Burma, even Hamas which is as islamist as it gets, and all of Palestine to name just a few,

Does he also say so many other countries are "giving them a damn good reason to want them dead"?

I'm guessin not.

These same people may try to deny it, but they give those who would kill them comfort and the faux luxury of being "victim"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"There are some people who hate everything the US stands for and does .. robotically

Seems they cannot stop themselves from going there at every possible opportunity

My response to those people remains as
QuoteNot sure where nor does it matter where you saw that, but he always appears to not see that islamists are threatening and / or attacking EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE ... France, Belgium, Germany, Canada, Oz, UK, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Saudi, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, Egypt, Filipinnes, Burma, even Hamas which is as islamist as it gets, and all of Palestine to name just a few,

I'm guessin not.

Hating the USA is one thing, but executing innocents is quite another..

I do not like China at all, but I would turn in anyone that killed a Chinese civilian because of the Chinese government's policies.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"What Romero is saying is the U.S. is giving them a damn good reason to want us dead.

And there is something in that...

US global conduct has been appalling, from an Arab and Muslim perspective. Clearly, the Jewish lobby in the US has great influence on US foreign policy in the middle east, and Arabs are resentful.

However, that is but a small part...ISIS is clearly a religious based militancy, and non-muslims are equally cursed. I doubt that ISIS cares what nationality they kill now.

cc

QuoteClearly, the Jewish lobby in the US has great influence on US foreign policy in the middle east, and Arabs are resentful
There is a root fallacy in that logic with regard to Iraq which was the major thing the US did to fuck up the Muddle East in recent history

Israel of all counties knew unseating Saddam and bringing democracy HAD TO   result in Shi'a (60% to 20 and 20) rule  which of course HAD TO  result in another puppet state for Iran

There was never any  other possible result ... a result that was last thing in the world Israel would want or suggest.

I tried to tell Bush that was the only possible result, but he just would not listen. I'm sure Israel tried even harder than I to explain that, but Bush  did it anyhow

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteClearly, the Jewish lobby in the US has great influence on US foreign policy in the middle east, and Arabs are resentful
There is a root fallacy in that logic with regard to Iraq which was the major thing the US did to fuck up the Muddle East in recent history

Israel of all counties knew unseating Saddam and bringing democracy HAD TO   result in Shi'a (60% to 20 and 20) rule  which of course HAD TO  result in another puppet state for Iran

There was never any  other possible result ... a result that was last thing in the world Israel would want or suggest.

I tried to tell Bush that was the only possible result, but he just would not listen. I'm sure Israel tried even harder than I to explain that, but Bush  did it anyhow

Take your word.

These guys don't, though...

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/iraqwar.shtml">http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/iraqwar.shtml