The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fast Food has jumped the Lobster

Started by RW, June 20, 2015, 12:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
I think you should try one and let us know what you really think. Hell, it could be good,..........but I doubt it. ac_biggrin

Only YOU could believe anything good comes out of McDonalds.

ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I agree with you, RW. To me, seafood does not belong in a bun except in some occasions. I've had fish sandwiches that I enjoyed but shellfish on a bun is not my favorite idea. I can have tuna sandwich but I cannot enjoy the idea of a lobster sandwich or shrimp sandwich. Gag!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

asal

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I agree with you, RW. To me, seafood does not belong in a bun except in some occasions. I've had fish sandwiches that I enjoyed but shellfish on a bun is not my favorite idea. I can have tuna sandwich but I cannot enjoy the idea of a lobster sandwich or shrimp sandwich. Gag!

Po' boy?  I'm looking forward to some po'boys pretty soon :)

I like anything in a sandwich.  In Japan they had fried noodle sandwiches :). A little high in carbs ... very tasty.

RW

I love sandwiches.  There is just something about the McLobster that makes me physically and repeatedly retch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I agree, any seafood from there is just not safe. More like Mcpuke!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

asal

Quote from: "RW"I love sandwiches.  There is just something about the McLobster that makes me physically and repeatedly retch.

... Maybe I should reconsider my willingness to try it.  Are they in Vancouver mcdonalds?  I will still try it (potentially) if they are here.  They have to follow food safe guidelines.  Probably safer than a place I know where they found a deep fried rat last winter.  :).

chuck wagon

The McLobster Is Tearing Western Canada Apart

The East Coast was pretty shellfish to keep it for themselves.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenstrapagiel/the-mclobster-is-tearing-western-canada-apart#.tloGAb6x9">//http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurenstrapagiel/the-mclobster-is-tearing-western-canada-apart#.tloGAb6x9

looks gross

asal

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

― Mark Twain (looking at a mclobster)

keeper

I have a few things planned today which will bring me close to a nearby D's, I will report back if the sandwich is good or not.

Anyone need a small broom?  ac_toofunny

RW

Quote from: "asal""Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

― Mark Twain (looking at a mclobster)

HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"I have a few things planned today which will bring me close to a nearby D's, I will report back if the sandwich is good or not.

Anyone need a small broom?  ac_toofunny

I don't have sand in my vagina about it Keeper.  I just can't stop gagging when thinking about it.

Can we really trust the tastes of a man who likes Chef Boyardee ravioli? :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I can see how that would be a problem.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"
Can we really trust the tastes of a man who likes Chef Boyardee ravioli? :P

But the Spaghetti O's are the bomb. Even straight out of the can. So I can understand the appreciation of the ravioli.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone