Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Is there a grandbrat yet?

What's going on?

Boy or girl?

Are you a grandma or grandpa?

GrAnnie will soon be a grandmother to a lovely baby girl.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Awwww....grand-daughters are so sweet...and will rip you off every chance they can!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Awwww....grand-daughters are so sweet...and will rip you off every chance they can!!!

:ohmy:

Annie

Still no grand baby yet. She still hasn't gone into labor. They will induce next week if she still hasn't by then. So next week for sure!  :yahoo:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Still no grand baby yet. She still hasn't gone into labor. They will induce next week if she still hasn't by then. So next week for sure!  :yahoo:

:23tfup5:

Annie

Just talked to her and she said she had cramps come on today.....That's how it started when I had my daughter, sooo maybe she's in the early stages? I hope so! They want to wait another week until inducing to see if she comes along by herself. I told her that she is female and we do tend to take our time lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Just talked to her and she said she had cramps come on today.....That's how it started when I had my daughter, sooo maybe she's in the early stages? I hope so! They want to wait another week until inducing to see if she comes along by herself. I told her that she is female and we do tend to take our time lol

Your last week before becoming a grandma.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Just talked to her and she said she had cramps come on today.....That's how it started when I had my daughter, sooo maybe she's in the early stages? I hope so! They want to wait another week until inducing to see if she comes along by herself. I told her that she is female and we do tend to take our time lol

I'm so very happy for you and your son GrAnnie.

ac_smile

Annie

I tried to learn to crochet and knit but sadly my concentration isn't strong enough. So instead I'll just hire a friend to make cute little booties and hats for her  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I tried to learn to crochet and knit but sadly my concentration isn't strong enough. So instead I'll just hire a friend to make cute little booties and hats for her  ac_biggrin

It's not one of my better skills either.

Anonymous

Annie

Yep! Tomorrow she's being induced at 1pm!!! Ohmygawd! I'm gonna be a Grandma tomorrow!!!!! Ahhhh Woooo!  :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Yep! Tomorrow she's being induced at 1pm!!! Ohmygawd! I'm gonna be a Grandma tomorrow!!!!! Ahhhh Woooo!  :yahoo:

This could be you and your grand daughter in less than ten years.

:laugh:

http://image1.masterfile.com/getImage/867-03620995em-Bringing-Grandmother-Birthday-Cake.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Yep! Tomorrow she's being induced at 1pm!!! Ohmygawd! I'm gonna be a Grandma tomorrow!!!!! Ahhhh Woooo!  :yahoo:

HOLY FUCK!!