The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Family trait.

Always running late and keeping people waiting.

Annie

Haha, ya that's what I told her! She's taking her time to get here, probably doing her hair.....lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Everything will be OK Annie. Don't worry.

Annie

She's having a really hard time. Not dilating. She had the epidural, son missed that. She's having a C section right now, son said he was very queezy when they told him that's the plan.  I told him to stay hydrated, he said he wished he could have a beer lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She's having a really hard time. Not dilating. She had the epidural, son missed that. She's having a C section right now, son said he was very queezy when they told him that's the plan.  I told him to stay hydrated, he said he wished he could have a beer lolol

He won't need a beer.

Annie

I'm thinking once she's home, there won't be a lot of time for a beer lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm thinking once she's home, there won't be a lot of time for a beer lol.

It will be a busy time for both of them..

But, they have a good support network.

RW

I can't wait to hear about your new grand baby!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I can't wait to hear about your new grand baby!!!!

I'm excited too RW.

ac_smile

Annie

They do have a great support group. Her family is super nice. I couldn't ask for a better group of in laws. We got really lucky with a wonderful daughter in law and her family.

Annie

She's here!!! 10 pounds 4 ounces!!! I knew she was going to be a big baby but I thought around 8 pound or 9. He held her right away.

RW

YAY!!!!! Congrats GrAnnie!!!!!!!

That's a big baby :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She's here!!! 10 pounds 4 ounces!!! I knew she was going to be a big baby but I thought around 8 pound or 9. He held her right away.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/chatterbee/backs/crystalclear/baby/header.jpg">

What a huge baby.

:ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She's here!!! 10 pounds 4 ounces!!! I knew she was going to be a big baby but I thought around 8 pound or 9. He held her right away.

Congrats Annie on your new Amazon grand daughter.

Annie

Son says he cried in the operating room and when he held her she just stared at him. We're gonna go on Thursday when it won't be too overwhelming for them.  He took pics but no wifi right now.