The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Son says he cried in the operating room and when he held her she just stared at him. We're gonna go on Thursday when it won't be too overwhelming for them.  He took pics but no wifi right now.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She's here!!! 10 pounds 4 ounces!!! I knew she was going to be a big baby but I thought around 8 pound or 9. He held her right away.

What a lump!!!

Glad I'm not a woman.

Annie

I knew she was going to be a big baby but not that big! I thought maybe 8 pounds or so. She carried that child for almost 10 months! No wonder she's that big.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp18742794.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"http://comps.canstockphoto.com/can-stock-photo_csp18742794.jpg">

ac_toofunny

Annie

Hey, a big head is a sign of great intelligence! No friggin wonder she wasn't able to deliver naturally.

Bricktop

DHL would struggle to deliver THAT baby naturally!!!

Annie

Here she is! Baby Amelia  ac_wub

Bricktop

Looks just like her grandmother!!!

Annie

She has features of both Mommy and Daddy.  I see my son and daughter in law in her  ac_smile

kiebers

Congrats GrAnnie!!!!!  Beautiful sweet girl!!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Thank you Kiebers  ac_smile I'm still so happy I can't sleep  ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She's here!!! 10 pounds 4 ounces!!! I knew she was going to be a big baby but I thought around 8 pound or 9. He held her right away.

Congratulations GrAnnie, I'm very happy for you and your family. :stars:

10/4 is a big one. :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Here she is! Baby Amelia  ac_wub

OMG....what a little doll.

Congrats again grandma....she's beautiful. :good2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Here she is! Baby Amelia  ac_wub

She's beautiful GrAnnie.

ac_smile