The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well... that didn't last long! They were going to do the cloth diaper thing, but they are now doing disposable.  They might try doing the cloth again when they aren't so tired lol.  Who was it that said that won't last long?  ac_umm  You were right!  :laugh3:

The less work Grannie.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well... that didn't last long! They were going to do the cloth diaper thing, but they are now doing disposable.  They might try doing the cloth again when they aren't so tired lol.  Who was it that said that won't last long?  ac_umm  You were right!  :laugh3:

I think it was me that said it. They would have stood a better chance if they used a diaper service. Washing and disinfecting shitty diapers sucks. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

When they told me today I was like....ohh I remember someone telling me that! lolol Apparently their both exhausted. Already? They have 18 more years to go!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

priscilla1961

Quote from: "GrAnnie"When they told me today I was like....ohh I remember someone telling me that! lolol Apparently their both exhausted. Already? They have 18 more years to go!  :laugh3:

31 :laugh:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Annie

They're trying to get her sleeping pattern down. She'll sleep for a few hours then awake, then sleep for 4 or 5 hours and then up all night. I wanted to give them advice but I think it's much more fun to sit back and see what they do on their own.....muahahah! Payback to my son for making ME stay up all night when he used to sneak out at 15.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They're trying to get her sleeping pattern down. She'll sleep for a few hours then awake, then sleep for 4 or 5 hours and then up all night. I wanted to give them advice but I think it's much more fun to sit back and see what they do on their own.....muahahah! Payback to my son for making ME stay up all night when he used to sneak out at 15.

My daughter will be fifteen soon.

:ohmy:

Annie

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"They're trying to get her sleeping pattern down. She'll sleep for a few hours then awake, then sleep for 4 or 5 hours and then up all night. I wanted to give them advice but I think it's much more fun to sit back and see what they do on their own.....muahahah! Payback to my son for making ME stay up all night when he used to sneak out at 15.

Have fun, Fash........15 for girls is a rough age.  ac_toofunny

I'm on my third go round......drama, drama, drama.  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Have fun, Fash........15 for girls is a rough age.  ac_toofunny

I'm on my third go round......drama, drama, drama.  :001_rolleyes:

Worry, worry, worry.

Anonymous

You are up early this morning GrAnnie.

ac_hithere

Annie

I'm up all weird hours of the day and night lol  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm up all weird hours of the day and night lol  ac_hithere

Is your grand daughter staying at your house GrAnnie?

Annie

Nope I just can't sleep at times. Depending on the weather or what my activity is during the day, my hip and back ache. And my ears are bothering me. I have to get them checked again. The meds aren't working too great. At first it was water behind one ear drum but now the other is hurting too. I think it relates to my seasonal allergies. When I was a kid my allergies were bad and I always had ear infections  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Nope I just can't sleep at times. Depending on the weather or what my activity is during the day, my hip and back ache. And my ears are bothering me. I have to get them checked again. The meds aren't working too great. At first it was water behind one ear drum but now the other is hurting too. I think it relates to my seasonal allergies. When I was a kid my allergies were bad and I always had ear infections  :sad:

Oh, I am sorry to that your ears are still bothering you..

I hope the doctor can cure it.

Annie

I hope so too, my doc said if nothing works then I'll have to have tubes put in. He said it's kind of painful. I live with chronic pain so I don't care if it hurts as long as they get better.