The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Weekend!

Started by RW, June 27, 2015, 06:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Is everyone having a great weekend?  It's quiet here so I'm assuming everyone is out and about.

I'm enjoying my last day with my bestie.  I'm already a bit sad she's going tomorrow but making the best of my time.

What are the rest of you doing?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

cartoons, deer meat and weed.... :D

@realAzhyaAryola

Errands, groceries, cleaning my fridge, foul mood. ac_umm
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Feeling better! ac_dance  :yahoo: I can't believe it. My provider has given me free HBO until 9/30/15 as a token of their appreciation.

Hello, Game of Thrones! ac_drinks  :pop:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

keeper

Its CRAZY HOT in Alberta, I know 30 isnt hot for some but for me its killer, That said i braved going for a drive and hit a few garage sales, Picked up a 27" Flat screen, 18" fan, Clip on computer light all for $60 bucks.... (whispers) and i seen a Camel toe. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Its CRAZY HOT in Alberta, I know 30 isnt hot for some but for me its killer, That said i braved going for a drive and hit a few garage sales, Picked up a 27" Flat screen, 18" fan, Clip on computer light all for $60 bucks.... (whispers) and i seen a Camel toe. :laugh3:

Enjoy the weekend while you can Keeps. It's supposed to rain by mid-week.

RW

My bestie is going now.  I feel like half of me just left with her.

I'm going to pout the afternoon away.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Sorry to hear that.  Sounds like you really love and enjoy her .. and did a lot of that while she was with you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

chuck wagon

41.1 on my porch.

that's 105.9 elsewhere

chuck wagon

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Sorry to hear that.  Sounds like you really love and enjoy her .. and did a lot of that while she was with you

She really completes me cc.

Ah well.  Life goes on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I'm missing my bestie as well, my daughter is my best girlfriend. She's been in hospital with a nasty bronchitis infection for almost a week now  ac_crying .  I visit her everyday and each day she seems better.  I think she'll be coming home in the next couple days  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I'm missing my bestie as well, my daughter is my best girlfriend. She's been in hospital with a nasty bronchitis infection for almost a week now  ac_crying .  I visit her everyday and each day she seems better.  I think she'll be coming home in the next couple days  ac_dance

Hate to hear that Annie. Hope she is getting better. It can be a real bitch. Breathing treatments, antibiotics, steroids and oxygen. Positive thoughts your way.  acc_hugz
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

Thank you Kiebs, her immune system is compromized so even the common flu can land her in the hospital.  Hospitals are her second home  :sad: But she's a trooper and always bounces back  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I hope she gets better and out ASAP Annie :)
Beware of Gaslighters!