The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

By saying people can't have a parade once a year because you think it's wrong is a statement promoting harmony?  I'm sorry but HA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"The whole "gay way or no way" thing kinda inspires that word, yes. It IS nazi-ish. Unwillingness to compromise is not a good thing.  And you guys are responding to my statements as though I'm an activist. I'm not. I have a right to disagree,

I'll sincerely say that of course you have that right.

Quoteand be dismayed that our public standards of decency are dropping to the level of a Roman bath house.  I see it as going further down the slippery slope. And it really does enforce the stereotype.

What if others don't see eye to eye on your views of what public decency standards are or should be? My whole point has been that you're not forced to attend publicized events yet you have some issues with them none the less.

QuoteMy sensibilities certainly aren't "senstive".  I was a stripper in new Orleans and I'm a recovering heroin addict.  And my post that you didn't understand was basically pointing out blow back. There is a good growing group of homosexuals embarrassed by this as well.  But who cares about how others feel about what gets done in public streets in broad daylight?

Well done on getting away from soft core prostitution and the crank. I personally feel that neither do the participant any good in the long run but that's just me, and you, and we're agreeing on something. However I wouldn't object if you were just embarking down that path. It's not me and doesn't affect me. I would never take my children anywhere I knew narcotics were being consumed or scantily clad women were floundering in life around a metal pole. Free will should trump nearly all things.

The public standard of decent has always been that nudity and sexual behavior doesn't happen out in public places during times where everyone is out and about.

So you're objecting to limited events in the public domain and previously broadcast to alert others (whether participation was sought or not)?

What are you feelings on http://www.spencertunick.com/">http://www.spencertunick.com/ ?

What about nude beaches?

What are your feelings about the social phenomenon known as the original Woodstock?

Why are you happy to moderate what your children watch movie wise but object to what could be happening in the CBD you're not visiting during certain time slots?

These are just a few examples to illustrate a main point. You either apply for membership or buy a pass, or you don't. This daylight/nightlight scenario you propose doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

QuoteWhy does this get changed by one group? Why should other people with free will be pushed out of public areas to avoid this content?

Why do people have to endure wedding and funeral motorcades? Why should charities get the green light to shut down main artery roads for fun runs or other revenue raising exploits? Why should a bunch of morons dressed up in red, white, and blue be allowed to book parades every July 4th and bring the traffic network to its knees?

QuoteWhy can't people wait until night so that people actually have a choice instead of forced options?   And with the attitude like "it doesn't affect me unless I go looking for it if I chose"  is why, well....if you don't want your kids around places where narcotics are consumed, you better remove them from school. Because heroin is now epidemic.

Ice is Australia's latest, not heroin.

Why do your perceptions and arguments revolve around others being North American like you? Are there no other sorts in your estimations? Do I need a permit, should I file for a yearly open international day to air my point of view, and would you approve of it even if it had jack shit to do with your real day to day life? Would it be any different should I post my scathing critiques of your lack of logic during the day, which would be your hemisphere night, which might placate your public daytime decency clause?

Are you required to participate in this exchange against your will, have your children read any of it, and are you sure I'm not completely naked when I'm posting this or at the very minimum, flicking the lentil while my mobile phone cloaked in condom and stuffed as far up my cunt vibrates to me redialing from the landline headset?

Your problem is mental. You're mental. Sort that shit out.
 And this is the problem.  Your thinking is so horrifically extreme that you reason if people can do some things in public, like funerals and weddings, they should be allowed to do anything.  And you call me mental because I'm capable of understanding boundaries and compromise. You aren't going to change my mind on this.  And considering I've stated ad nauseum what my issue with the pride fest actually is....you should be able to take as a theme and understand the same goes for any parade out in public day light hours.  A concert? That's held in a private venue.  DER. Why don't the gays, do the fest in a concert hall then. Perfect.  You can have all the blow up dolls and dick cups and sagging ass in an environment where others aren't being put upon in neighborhoods they pay taxes for too.  I'm not going to respond to you anymore on this, because even my small children understand the difference between posting online nude and frolicking out in public nude. I shouldn't have to walk you through an exchange like this because of your extreme thinking.  You just want to be right, not understand other people, and the all or nothing crap, is crap.  I am posting from an American perspective because I live in America. Why do you expect other people to go outside of themselves to accommodate your opinions when you are combative against doing the same?

RW

Because you can't fit 400,000+ people in a concert hall.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't think a parade is necessary. If they want to celebrate their gayhood, they should. Why can't they, instead of a parade, have a gay pride fest? It should be like a Woodstock theme, in a vast space like a park and invite bands, have rides galore, food, concession stands and other activities to please their hearts to their hearts' content. There, they can display and exhibit all they want. If I were the mayor, I'd even declare a 2-day gay fest in June or July, a Saturday and Sunday, there at that park over yonder in place of a parade. A two-day fest over a parade is quite a good deal. No one will ever agree to this because they just love attention-whoring, which seems to be backfiring, because it's not getting only positive attention.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Because you can't fit 400,000+ people in a concert hall.

Many people are starting to feel the lgbt won't be happy until they can justifiably have orgies in elementary school playgrounds. I'm starting to see their point.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't think a parade is necessary. If they want to celebrate their gayhood, they should. Why can't they, instead of a parade, have a gay pride fest? It should be like a Woodstock theme, in a vast space like a park and invite bands, have rides galore, food, concession stands and other activities to please their hearts to their hearts' content. There, they can display and exhibit all they want. If I were the mayor, I'd even declare a 2-day gay fest in June or July, a Saturday and Sunday, there at that park over yonder in place of a parade. A two-day fest over a parade is quite a good deal. No one will ever agree to this because they just love attention-whoring, which seems to be backfiring, because it's not getting only positive attention.

Exactly. But they want their way period and fuck everyone else. Even the growing group of homosrxuals who are mortified by this.

@realAzhyaAryola

One of these men is my brother but I won't say which one.  ac_biggrin

ac_smile
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

J0E

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't think a parade is necessary. If they want to celebrate their gayhood, they should. Why can't they, instead of a parade, have a gay pride fest? It should be like a Woodstock theme, in a vast space like a park and invite bands, have rides galore, food, concession stands and other activities to please their hearts to their hearts' content. There, they can display and exhibit all they want. If I were the mayor, I'd even declare a 2-day gay fest in June or July, a Saturday and Sunday, there at that park over yonder in place of a parade. A two-day fest over a parade is quite a good deal. No one will ever agree to this because they just love attention-whoring, which seems to be backfiring, because it's not getting only positive attention.

Exactly. But they want their way period and fuck everyone else. Even the growing group of homosrxuals who are mortified by this.
Actually I wonder why there isnt a similar sex-crazed parade/spectacle fer straight people?

Y'know, we heteroes need a release ta git our rocks off too.

How about a festival featuring an orgy or a cunnulingus tent?

Nude girls on parade? They could also have a "Let's play doctor!" Tent.

A play recreating Borgia Pope Leo's notorious 'Night of the Chestnuts'?

Strip poker? Nude twister? Since one sub-group got thers, least they kin do is offer it to the majority.

Ah if only.........but wait, unlike gays, I guess for straight people overt displays of sexuality is considered 'vulgar', 'obscene', 'crude' & 'sexist'.

......Oh well!

RW

Shame you aren't planning the festivities Frank.  They just have boring old Telus tents, stop fur trading, and booths where you can get ice cold water and rainbow flags.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shame you aren't planning the festivities Frank.  They just have boring old Telus tents, stop fur trading, and booths where you can get ice cold water and rainbow flags.
 Yeah I was gonna point out some "straight festivals" aren't much different.  But there is more than that that goes on too. Don't act like these parades are g rated now. If only I could figure out how to post pictures lol

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"By saying people can't have a parade once a year because you think it's wrong is a statement promoting harmony?  I'm sorry but HA!

Harmony is NOT giving one side carte blanche to behave like sequinned sleazebags that promotes or idealises their lifestyle.

Allowing mosques in our cities is not harmonising.

Harmonising is BOTH sides respecting the values and attitude of the other.

Gays do not appear to hold that respect.

Frood

And this is the problem.  Your thinking is so horrifically extreme that you reason if people can do some things in public, like funerals and weddings, they should be allowed to do anything.  And you call me mental because I'm capable of understanding boundaries and compromise.

Extreme? It's fine for slow motorcades to drive around a casket of rotting bits in some sort of archaic and perverse religious wank but nudity has nasty bits? How about hoards of mindless intoxicated Neanderthals thumping their chests towards a bunch of colored swaths of cloth every year and lighting off explosives in the sky while eating undercooked chicken and puking on their own feet?

Oh, wait. Those festivities have permits and I'm able to keep myself and my children away from such bollocks. Who am I to complain what happens in the public square then? I know that it's happening and while I don't agree with the participants or their obscene displays, I don't have to witness it unless I want to.

QuoteYou aren't going to change my mind on this.  And considering I've stated ad nauseum what my issue with the pride fest actually is....you should be able to take as a theme and understand the same goes for any parade out in public day light hours.  A concert? That's held in a private venue.  DER.

Concerts don't also happen in parks, reserves, and beaches? My CD collection is disappearing like a picture of Doc Brown as we speak!

QuoteWhy don't the gays, do the fest in a concert hall then. Perfect.  You can have all the blow up dolls and dick cups and sagging ass in an environment where others aren't being put upon in neighborhoods they pay taxes for too.

Why can't corpses be buried immediately instead of paraded around by imbeciles? Why don't the Nation Day morons rent a stadium and puke in the bleachers? Your entire argument is flawed and while you state that you have no problem with homosexuality, in the end you actually do because you're happy to discriminate equal access and chuck up spurious claims about public nudity and hooliganism.

QuoteI'm not going to respond to you anymore on this, because even my small children understand the difference between posting online nude and frolicking out in public nude. I shouldn't have to walk you through an exchange like this because of your extreme thinking.  You just want to be right, not understand other people, and the all or nothing crap, is crap.  I am posting from an American perspective because I live in America. Why do you expect other people to go outside of themselves to accommodate your opinions when you are combative against doing the same?

Please don't respond anymore. You haven't got a leg to stand on in this debate and I'm beginning to tire of attempting to educate a hypocrite with a righteousness complex.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Harmony is NOT giving one side carte blanche to behave like sequinned sleazebags that promotes or idealises their lifestyle.

Thank you.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "RW"By saying people can't have a parade once a year because you think it's wrong is a statement promoting harmony?  I'm sorry but HA!

Because they have one parade in a year?

They have a designated 3 hour stint where they can let loose and celebrate their sexuality and that's too much for you?  That gets the biggest "AW MUFFIN" I could possibly muster.

Get a grip Spectre.  This is what compromise looks like.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

exactly.