The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Again, I inderstand public.  I just don't agree that everything that happens in a public place needs to suit everyone all the time.  That seems to be a concept you can't grasp.

That's what makes it PUBLIC. Oh my shit how are you not understanding this?!  Real slow... public places are public because they are shared by the public. So yes, you DO have to adhere to certain standards of decency and conduct in public.  It is fair and reasonable. And the more this concept is failing so many menrally, the more I'm taking a position that this group of people is to irresponsible to have ANY public gatherings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Churchmilitant.com?  ROFL!  You're losing it big time there Spec.

The street does not belong to you.  If there is something on a shared street you don't want to see, don't go down it.  Freedom of choice my dear.

Now stop being an entitled shit, get a grip and quit whining about something that has ZERO impact on your life.

It likewise doesn't belong to the people prancing naked on it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"We aren't talking about antics outside of an event.  

In Vancouver, they have an annual NAKED bike rally.  No one gets arrested.  And it doesn't even promote the gay lifestyle.  Hahaha

And, what, THIS is right and appropriate too?

Why do you cite other examples of public idiocy as if they justify the whole concept of making an asshole of yourself in public?

Naked bike riding simply identifies Vancouver as lacking any real sense of responsibility and common fucking sense.

What does riding a bike naked represent? TWO dumb festivals do not make ONE right festival. It makes the city look just plain dumb.

Bricktop

In Vancouver, they have an annual NAKED bike rally.  No one gets arrested.  And it doesn't even promote the gay lifestyle.  Hahaha

By the way...you need to visit their Facebook site...

Here, let me help...

https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR">https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR

See the rainbow?

:001_rolleyes:

You're really losing the plot.

Anonymous

May I just throw in what public means? The public stands for everyone, of all ages. You share the public with elderly, with children, with christains, with buddists, with homosexuals, and hetrosexuals, and so on. So you really have no right taking over part of that public place during busy hours for an event that caters to heavy adult content.  I don't understand why this is so hard to understand. That is what makes it so intrusive and selfish.  We have laws in place about what is acceptable in public to protect the young and "senstive".  Those laws shouldn't fly out the window simply because a group of far left homosexuals feel like they can only celebrate sex by making a huge public spectacle of it.

Anonymous

http://conservativepost.com/gay-pride-participants-mock-jesus-and-the-bible-in-a-disturbing-way/">http://conservativepost.com/gay-pride-p ... rbing-way/">http://conservativepost.com/gay-pride-participants-mock-jesus-and-the-bible-in-a-disturbing-way/   This isn't celebrating diversity.  This is just foul.

Frood

What a joke.  Taxation permits one group of mock offended payers to tug on public purse strings when something might happen with other tax payers on a distant street they're not attending because a moral majority is claimed, think of the children! ?#)@!!!&+!, while the self appointed moral majority don't have any issue with homosexuality as long as homosexuals accept that homosexuality is an abomination,  an agenda, and never to be celebrated unless it's done in a way palatable to right wing and religious nut jobs which ironically tend to often be the same.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

They have a Christmas parade every year too and those who don't believe in Christmas just don't attend.  Is that okay or should the streets be for all religions?

They shit down public streets for car racing too.  Should I be allowed to walk on the race track because it's a public street?

You don't get to go where ever you want, wherever you want.  It's not how reality works.  In this case, if you'd like to enjoy a pride parade, you are free to go down to the streets where it's being held.  No one will stop you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What a joke.  Taxation permits one group of mock offended payers to tug on public purse strings when something might happen with other tax payers on a distant street they're not attending because a moral majority is claimed, think of the children! ?#)@!!!&+!, while the self appointed moral majority don't have any issue with homosexuality as long as homosexuals accept that homosexuality is an abomination,  an agenda, and never to be celebrated unless it's done in a way palatable to right wing and religious nut jobs which ironically tend to often be the same.

That's the ridiculousness I'm reading.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They have a Christmas parade every year too and those who don't believe in Christmas just don't attend.  Is that okay or should the streets be for all religions?

They shit down public streets for car racing too.  Should I be allowed to walk on the race track because it's a public street?

You don't get to go where ever you want, wherever you want.  It's not how reality works.  In this case, if you'd like to enjoy a pride parade, you are free to go down to the streets where it's being held.  No one will stop you.
 What part of indecent exposure laws are you struggling with?  Kids can celebrate Christmas, so they should have sex to! Same thing! Lol. Come on now. And btw..  here in America holiday festivals have to cater to all religions if they are public.  Also...yes, you can go anywhere you want in public. That's what makes public public.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What a joke.  Taxation permits one group of mock offended payers to tug on public purse strings when something might happen with other tax payers on a distant street they're not attending because a moral majority is claimed, think of the children! ?#)@!!!&+!, while the self appointed moral majority don't have any issue with homosexuality as long as homosexuals accept that homosexuality is an abomination,  an agenda, and never to be celebrated unless it's done in a way palatable to right wing and religious nut jobs which ironically tend to often be the same.
 The same applies to straight people.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

By the way...you need to visit their Facebook site...

Here, let me help...

https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR">https://www.facebook.com/YVR.WNBR

See the rainbow?

:001_rolleyes:

You're really losing the plot.

Not all rainbows are "relentlessly gay"  :oeudC:

The biking event is for alternative transportation, safe streets and body positivity.  It's not to further the gay lifestyle HAHAHA!  Gay lifestyle!  I'm still laughing over that shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"They have a Christmas parade every year too and those who don't believe in Christmas just don't attend.  Is that okay or should the streets be for all religions?

What part of indecent exposure laws are you struggling with?  Kids can celebrate Christmas, so they should have sex to! Same thing! Lol. Come on now.

What part of "no one is getting arrested ergo no legal fucks are given at that form of expression during said event", are you failing to grasp?  It isn't a fuckfest either - it's a PARADE.  :oeudC:

My Christmas parade comment is about the occupation of public streets for religious purposes that aren't all inclusive.  Are you okay with that or should other religious groups bitch to high heaven because they pay taxes and should be able to walk down a street without seeing a baby Jesus?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Where you are going wrong here is that you are trying to put sex on the same level as Christmas and car racing. It's not.  It's not a community endeavor. If you force sexual content on people on a normal day, you are called a "sex offender".  Exposing yourself in public is a "sex crime".  Get it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"

What part of indecent exposure laws are you struggling with?  Kids can celebrate Christmas, so they should have sex to! Same thing! Lol. Come on now.

What part of "no one is getting arrested ergo no legal fucks are given at that form of expression during said event", are you failing to grasp?  It isn't a fuckfest either - it's a PARADE.  :oeudC:

My Christmas parade comment is about the occupation of public streets for religious purposes that aren't all inclusive.  Are you okay with that or should other religious groups bitch to high heaven because they pay taxes and should be able to walk down a street without seeing a baby Jesus?

They are here.