The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Right.  Whenever we talk about gays, someone has to play the pedo card.  Please Dove, put away the cliche and unlinked bullshit and get a grip.

I want to know if you think you are so damn special that you get to dictate who sees what in life.

People of faith tend to do that sort of thing.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Right.  Whenever we talk about gays, someone has to play the pedo card.  Please Dove, put away the cliche and unlinked bullshit and get a grip.

I want to know if you think you are so damn special that you get to dictate who sees what in life.
I'm not dictating who sees what. I'm pointing out a compromise. Hetrosexuals and gays alike have been enjoying sexual displays for years in private venues. Why does this group get to be so special that THEY dictate everyone's day? Ever think there are reasons WHY the pedo card gets played?

RW

The reason the pedo card gets played is sheer stupidity.  Period.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"I'm not okay with promoting sex to children period. Just to be clear on that. For the 100th time.  We are aware that you can't take five steps into the world without being mentally or visually raped.  That doesn't mean its okay to tear down what remaining boundaries we have. We does this stop, btw?  When everyone is allowed to fuck children if it's "consensual" and "positive"?

Just look at what you're saying. Gay pride is nothing about allowing people to fuck children. You have to realize that you're the one having these sick thoughts, not them.

Hmm, who is actually claiming that sexually abusing children is "consensual" and "positive"? Not gay pride - but pedophiles, most often family members, and apparently plenty in the Catholic Church.

Ever hear of a gay pride parade sexually abusing children? No? Well, plenty of straights have done it.

The real issues. Too many children have been abused in too many ways. It's never been from some gay pride parade.

Well said.

Thank you!

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I know.  They have no problems with their Christmas parades taking up the streets much to the chagrin of others but gays doing it?  Oh hell no!

:crazy:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"I'm not okay with promoting sex to children period. Just to be clear on that. For the 100th time.  We are aware that you can't take five steps into the world without being mentally or visually raped.  That doesn't mean its okay to tear down what remaining boundaries we have. We does this stop, btw?  When everyone is allowed to fuck children if it's "consensual" and "positive"?

Just look at what you're saying. Gay pride is nothing about allowing people to fuck children. You have to realize that you're the one having these sick thoughts, not them.

Hmm, who is actually claiming that sexually abusing children is "consensual" and "positive"? Not gay pride - but pedophiles, most often family members, and apparently quite a few in the Catholic Church alone.

Ever hear of a gay pride parade sexually abusing children? No? Well, plenty of straights have done it.

The real issues. Too many children have been abused in too many ways. It's never been from some gay pride parade.
Actually you need to look at what I'm saying.  You are not responding to what I said. You are responding to what you think I'm saying.

Anonymous

I know.  They have no problems with their Christmas parades taking up the streets much to the chagrin of others but gays doing it?  Oh hell no!

we know how to have parades without taking off our clothes and simulating sex acts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The reason the pedo card gets played is sheer stupidity.  Period.
Are you saying the lgbt community is not a supporter of nambla?

RW

Quote from: "Dove"

we know how to have parades without taking off our clothes and simulating sex acts.

You also know how to keep gays out of your congregations.  You should be so damn proud.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"Actually you need to look at what I'm saying.  You are not responding to what I said. You are responding to what you think I'm saying.

I was agreeing with you until you thought gay pride might lead to all of us raping children.

Boundaries have already been crossed in heterosexual world. Het's are abusing children right at this very moment. Gay pride is not.

You spoke of your own experiences. Were they caused by gay pride?

Anonymous

I want to know if you think you are so damn special that you get to dictate who sees what in life.[/quote

You also know how to keep gays out of your congregations.  You should be so damn proud.
my outreach mission currently houses 6 homosexuals and employs 2.

RW

Quote from: "RW"The reason the pedo card gets played is sheer stupidity.  Period.
Are you saying the lgbt community is not a supporter of nambla?

It isn't.  DERP!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_A ... ssociation">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Man/Boy_Love_Association
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I want to know if you think you are so damn special that you get to dictate who sees what in life.[/quote

Sorry, are you saying the church's stance on homosexuality has changed?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Sorry, are you the church's stance on homosexuality has changed?
 What it is "the church" you speak of? The man made heretic mess that is the RC... or what Christ defined in the bible?  Because I'm organic. According to Christ, a saved believer is in dwelt by the Spirit and IS the church.

RW

You know what I mean by church.
Beware of Gaslighters!