The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What am I doing wrong?

Started by Anonymous, November 17, 2012, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"Being a moderator may not be for me.

Reluctantly I issued a warning to a poster and he responded with a four letter word tirade that I would never repeat.

I seem to invite derision..

I miss my health, beauty, fashion and home economics blog.

:(

You're doing great! You know you're doing well when you make losers like Hello Kitty so jealous.

Securious

Quote from: "Romero"

Reluctantly I issued a warning to a poster and he responded with a four letter word tirade that I would never repeat.

You're doing great! You know you're doing well when you make losers like Hello Kitty so jealous.

you are not the one to be giving advise R

Romero

I already told you that we appreciate each other's advice, and if we ever need advice on HAARP earthquake machines we'll come to you.

Securious

your miserable snide remarks little man, are characteristic of why you don't fit in here. That is the very spirit that we don't need, you belong elsewhere and need not advise anyone on how to behave. Go back to the other forum where you are better suited. This forum stands head and shoulders above those remarks as you've just conveniently illustrated. Your constant sniping and your attacks that you have displayed are perfect examples,the material reason this forum was created. Please leave, we will be glad to see you go. You are not fit to give Fashionista any more advise.

Romero

Fashionista likes me here and appreciates my advice.  :)

Securious

Youve confused her, now leave and take your diseased advice with you. You are no longer wanted here with statements made like outlined above. Capiche. Back to your familiar darkness.

Securious

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Romero"

She is doing a great job. The potential of this forum is being wasted by Shen Li.

The potential of this forum is being created and developed by Shen Li Thanks go to her for showing  there can be change from all the malicious conceited snipers and neurotic obsessed stalkers that exist on the other version.

Romero

Quote from: "Securious"Youve confused her, now leave and take your diseased advice with you. You are no longer wanted here with statements made like outlined above. Capiche. Back to your familiar darkness.

I am wanted here and you have no say in it.

Congrats on finally learning how to spell "advice".

Quote from: "Securious"The potential of this forum is being created and developed by Shen Li Thanks go to him for showing  there can be change from all the malicious conceited snipers and neurotic obsessed stalkers that exist on the other version.

Shen Li is female.

Rand

Quote from: "Romero"I already told you that we appreciate each other's advice, and if we ever need advice on HAARP earthquake machines we'll come to you.

Your arrogant and insulting behaviour isnt what we are looking for on this forum, nor your "advice", did we spell that correctly? We look for fairminded,decent, participants. We have to let you go Romero, sorry but we did try to se if you had changed.

Leopardsocks

WTF?

Romero is as fair minded and decent as they get? What is this crap? I dont necessarily agree with his viewpoint, but he is bright, clever, and provocative.

I certainly hope this is not what it seems, or you'll see the end of me, too.

I don't think you'd want that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"WTF?

Romero is as fair minded and decent as they get? What is this crap? I dont necessarily agree with his viewpoint, but he is bright, clever, and provocative.

I certainly hope this is not what it seems, or you'll see the end of me, too.

I don't think you'd want that...

I had nothing to do with this and do not approve either.

Pinay

I like Shen Li, Fashionista and Romero  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Pinay"I like Shen Li, Fashionista and Romero  ;)

Thank you Pinay.

I think there's room on this forum for all opinions to be heard..

If there isn't then I am finished as a mod and finished with this forum.

Leopardsocks

Er hem...what about me...???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

Er hem...what about me...???

You're a given Leopardsocks.

:D