Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Zero attraction to Asian men

Started by Frood, July 12, 2015, 03:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Leftardashian

Why Priscilla have you lumped all Asian men together  as if they are clones ?
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Why Priscilla have you lumped all Asian men together  as if they are clones ?

No offense Lance, but is this really any business of yours?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Why Priscilla have you lumped all Asian men together  as if they are clones ?

You would never do that would you Joak?

Lance Leftardashian

This is not a joke. This is A very serious matter.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"This is not a joak. This is A very serious matter.

Whatever you say Gary. :tease:

Lance Leftardashian

I can understand how the topic of this thread would inspire negative emotions from a man of Asian pursuation and your need to vent your feelings.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I can understand how the topic of this thread would inspire negative emotions from a man of Asian pursuation and your need to vent your feelings.

:confused1:

Anonymous

I've seen East Asian guys working out that were cut. Then there are the Asian guys who are short, little hands and arms and sporting effeminate hairstyles. In other words, just like all men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I've seen East Asian guys working out that were cut. Then there are the Asian guys who are short, little hands and arms and sporting effeminate hairstyles. In other words, just like all men.

I agree, but someone can still like certain features..

I like men with blue eyes and that is not an Asian feature.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I've seen East Asian guys working out that were cut. Then there are the Asian guys who are short, little hands and arms and sporting effeminate hairstyles. In other words, just like all men.

Don't tell that to Lance Joak.

Frood

Who is this Lance Joak? I've seen that name mentioned over at another forum but have no idea what all the talk is meant to imply.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Who is this Lance Joak? I've seen that name mentioned over at another forum but have no idea what all the talk is meant to imply.

I believe one of our posters is feels that Lance Leftardashian is Gary Oak..

Lance Leftardashian

Don't be ridiculous. Is everybody part of a Gary Oak conspiracy ?
I care, you pay

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I was not attracted but when I first saw John Lone in The Last Emperor, I thought he was a good looking Asian man.

http://www.videaspa.it/sites/videa-cde.it/files/character/gallery/imgef8a5adazikazj.jpeg">

The same with Takeshi Kaneshiro from House of Flying Daggers.

https://fivezero.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/movie-house-of-flying-daggers.jpg?w=809">

Andy Lau in the same movie.

http://wallpapermovie.net/wallpaperOnizlemeDosyalar/Andy_Lau_in_House_of_Flying_Daggers_wallpaper_3_800.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]