Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

More Muslim Mayhem in the US

Started by Bricktop, July 16, 2015, 08:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

To be brutally honest about the gunman, he directed his rage at what he perceived to be his immediate enemy. No innocents around them appear to have been harmed. No children, no women, no wedding parties, no massive explosion from the unmanned drone skies because somebody was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm not condoning his actions but at least his actions were precise and not randomly dispensed.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc la femme""These elements"?  You have a couple of million here. The mouthy ones they watch. The silent ones nobody knows about

But ................ their mosque buddies know  .. they at least know who is a possible  .. and they say nothing

All that said, so long as we have islamics within we will have this happening .. hence my sig. So far we have only seen the top of the sand dune.

Yes, cc, these "elements." I use that word in this context: a distinct group within a larger group or community <the criminal element in the city> That's according to Merriam-Webster. Yes, these elements. In this case the terrorist elements in the city. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chip Atkins

These are the kind of religious people that I have a real problem with, not Dove or Fashionista.

cc

OK!!! The PC'ers are right again

It's all driven by Poverty

And worse for this poor lad, [shudder]

Swimming Pool Oppression

Lance Leftardashian

We are not at war with Islam, we are at war with those who would prevert Islam.
I care, you pay

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"To be brutally honest about the gunman, he directed his rage at what he perceived to be his immediate enemy. No innocents around them appear to have been harmed. No children, no women, no wedding parties, no massive explosion from the unmanned drone skies because somebody was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm not condoning his actions but at least his actions were precise and not randomly dispensed.

Oh, that makes all the difference then.

Apparently Kuwait is at war with the US, and it was a military action. Well, the lad's a hero then, for sure.

I suppose the same applies to the lunatics that slaughtered the soldier in London. Give those guys a medal.

Who cares about soldiers being killed. They're not real "people", after all. They don't have families. Or lives.

You have said some dumb things in your brief and far from illustrious presence amongst us, but this one ranks right up there with the best of them.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"To be brutally honest about the gunman, he directed his rage at what he perceived to be his immediate enemy.
If he, like far too MANY Islamics,  perceive the very troops that are there to protect even islamics  to be their enemy, they are full bore traitors to their country.

Those who strangely feel the need to make excuses for Islamic perps  are as bad as the perps themselves and as traitorous. Many try to make excuses for Islamic bullshit, bullshit excuses that wear thinner every day

This is your lamest effort ever.

At least this scumbag went whole hog allah and saved the taxpayers a lot of money

cc

Get up to speed O'Child
QuoteU.S. investigators aren't ready to conclude that Thursday's murder of four Marines was an act of terrorism, but terrorists are.

Dozens of Twitter accounts spewing jihadist bile have placed Mohammad Abdulazeez's bearded face as their main images, and tweets believed to have been sent out by Islamic State radicals and sympathizers have proclaimed him a martyr. And according to one top federal official, the posthumous praise for the sick slaughter comes over the very forum that may have turned the suburban-bred college graduate into a killer.

"The threat is real, and it comes from the Internet," said Rep. Mike McCaul, R-Texas. "This is a new generation of terrorist. This is not Bin Laden in caves with couriers anymore.

This is what the new threat of terrorism looks like."

Tennessee gunman first radicalized, now idolized by Internet jihadists

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"To be brutally honest about the gunman, he directed his rage at what he perceived to be his immediate enemy. No innocents around them appear to have been harmed. No children, no women, no wedding parties, no massive explosion from the unmanned drone skies because somebody was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Oh, that makes all the difference then.

Apparently Kuwait is at war with the US, and it was a military action. Well, the lad's a hero then, for sure.

I suppose the same applies to the lunatics that slaughtered the soldier in London. Give those guys a medal.

Who cares about soldiers being killed. They're not real "people", after all. They don't have families. Or lives.

You have said some dumb things in your brief and far from illustrious presence amongst us, but this one ranks right up there with the best of them.

Aside from being what appears to be an ideology divide and not nationalistic, a point you'd like to gloss over for extra traction in your pursuit for mock forum dissension, I made it perfectly clear that I do not condone what the gunman did. I did however point out that his actions were not random. He didn't show up at a family event or start random stuff in a public square (unlike certain unnamed countries who fly unmanned drones around which let missiles loose on wedding parties because there's a few people in the mix they want dead).

I also don't condone that. Indiscriminate killing via remote control toys by self righteous hypocrites. Two wrongs simply don't make a right.

Personally, I don't care whether soldiers are killed or not. They sold their soul for a paycheck and signed on the dotted line following an explanation that they'll do as they're told and kill who they're told to kill under threat of imprisonment, or ideologically, no happy afterlife. Their lives are forfeit during a time of war or swapped aggressions. Their families lives are not unless they too signed on the line of stupidity.

To the gunman's almost nonexistent credit, he found their families irrelevant to his cause too. Instead of strumming up the "domestic terrorist" mass hysteria appeal, the US Government should call this instance for what it is, a domestic battle lost in an ongoing international war it has stoked, fed, and profited from.

I'm amused that you think I make ignorant points. It means I'm in your head and compelling you to reevaluate your stilted logic and ever pervasive ostrich hole mentality about the greater world around you. Maybe there's still time for you to reevaluate your long misguided life and grow a real sack before what little you have rots off in 5-10 years at a third rate retirement village for society's ultimate knuckledraggers.

Do your best, buffalo chip.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"To be brutally honest about the gunman, he directed his rage at what he perceived to be his immediate enemy.
If he, like far too MANY Islamics,  perceive the very troops that are there to protect even islamics  to be their enemy, they are full bore traitors to their country.

Those who strangely feel the need to make excuses for Islamic perps  are as bad as the perps themselves and as traitorous. Many try to make excuses for Islamic bullshit, bullshit excuses that wear thinner every day

At least this scumbag went whole hog allah and saved the taxpayers a lot of money

IDC. You're a nationalistic and religious wankstain. At least Sceptre is just pretending to be outraged. You, shit for brains, actually are.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

IDC. You're a nationalistic and religious wankstain. At least Sceptre is just pretending to be outraged. You, shit for brains, actually are.

Ah here you go again projecting your lackwit personal angst and insecurities onto someone that you really have no clue about.

In the years that I have observed  cc she has never stumped for or expressed nationalism nor to my knowledge has she expressed a religious affiliation of any kind. If it wasn't for the fact that I know she is an Aussie transplant living in Canada, I wouldn't even know where she was from and I still don't know for certain if she subscribes to any one particular religion. And just incase you didn't know, I've been around these parts (off and on) for a lot longer that you, bukkake breath.

You seem to be the type that likes to throw inane shit against the wall and see if it sticks. Well that is a rather poor tactic to use if you want to try and fool us into believing that you are somewhat more than a third rate insult generating troll. You are going to have to grow a few more eyes on that potato you use for a brain before you convince most of us here that you have more than just the intellectual capacity of the common garden variety forum nuisance.

You and Frank/Joe should probably get together and exchange notes as you are both a lot alike. You both express views, that while you think are righteous and intellectually stimulating; to truly intelligent people they are sad and without moral compass or conviction. In general your postings are the mutterings of a teenage twit who is desperately looking for validation of their supposedly edgy and provocative point of view. Everything about you is covered in a cloud of insecurity and what would seem to be a shit load of pubescent nihilistic angst and it is rapidly growing tiresome and in some cases painful to watch.

cc

QuoteIf it wasn't for the fact that I know she is an Aussie transplant living in Canada, I wouldn't even know where she was from and I still don't know for certain if she subscribes to any one particular religion. And just incase you didn't know, I've been around these parts (off and on) for a lot longer that you, bukkake breath.

Yes, I got out of upside-down Oz as a child, saving me from the horrors of totally unearned arrogance, deep hate for just about anything that possibly could be some good in our world, and a special nastiness they appear  to hold the patent on

"bukkake breath"  :laugh: .... too stupid to bring toothpaste and brush  to the party would fit

hmmmm .. does guys white stuff run downwards or upwards there??? :puzzled:

cc

Bringing it to real lives

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/wells213_20150718_114910.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Ah here you go again projecting your lackwit personal angst and insecurities onto someone that you really have no clue about.

In the years that I have observed  cc she has never stumped for or expressed nationalism nor to my knowledge has she expressed a religious affiliation of any kind. If it wasn't for the fact that I know she is an Aussie transplant living in Canada, I wouldn't even know where she was from and I still don't know for certain if she subscribes to any one particular religion. And just incase you didn't know, I've been around these parts (off and on) for a lot longer that you, bukkake breath.

You seem to be the type that likes to throw inane shit against the wall and see if it sticks. Well that is a rather poor tactic to use if you want to try and fool us into believing that you are somewhat more than a third rate insult generating troll. You are going to have to grow a few more eyes on that potato you use for a brain before you convince most of us here that you have more than just the intellectual capacity of the common garden variety forum nuisance.

You and Frank/Joe should probably get together and exchange notes as you are both a lot alike. You both express views, that while you think are righteous and intellectually stimulating; to truly intelligent people they are sad and without moral compass or conviction. In general your postings are the mutterings of a teenage twit who is desperately looking for validation of their supposedly edgy and provocative point of view. Everything about you is covered in a cloud of insecurity and what would seem to be a shit load of pubescent nihilistic angst and it is rapidly growing tiresome and in some cases painful to watch.

I'm not interested in what you have to say in this matter, Wulf. As a self confessed soldier of 25 years, you obviously aren't very intelligent not that your pitiful attempts at posting didn't already indicate that was the case.

You flame like the American armed forces fight; constantly losing at every engagement.
Blahhhhhh...