More Muslim Mayhem in the US

Started by Bricktop, July 16, 2015, 08:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"To be brutally honest about the gunman, he directed his rage at what he perceived to be his immediate enemy.
If he, like far too MANY Islamics,  perceive the very troops that are there to protect even islamics  to be their enemy, they are full bore traitors to their country.

Those who strangely feel the need to make excuses for Islamic perps  are as bad as the perps themselves and as traitorous. Many try to make excuses for Islamic bullshit, bullshit excuses that wear thinner every day

This is your lamest effort ever.

At least this scumbag went whole hog allah and saved the taxpayers a lot of money

IDC. You're a nationalistic and religious wankstain. At least Sceptre is just pretending to be outraged. You, shit for brains, actually are.

Ah here you go again projecting your lackwit personal angst and insecurities onto someone that you really have no clue about.

In the years that I have observed  cc she has never stumped for or expressed nationalism nor to my knowledge has she expressed a religious affiliation of any kind. If it wasn't for the fact that I know she is an Aussie transplant living in Canada, I wouldn't even know where she was from and I still don't know for certain if she subscribes to any one particular religion. And just incase you didn't know, I've been around these parts (off and on) for a lot longer that you, bukkake breath.

You seem to be the type that likes to throw inane shit against the wall and see if it sticks. Well that is a rather poor tactic to use if you want to try and fool us into believing that you are somewhat more than a third rate insult generating troll. You are going to have to grow a few more eyes on that potato you use for a brain before you convince most of us here that you have more than just the intellectual capacity of the common garden variety forum nuisance.

You and Frank/Joe should probably get together and exchange notes as you are both a lot alike. You both express views, that while you think are righteous and intellectually stimulating; to truly intelligent people they are sad and without moral compass or conviction. In general your postings are the mutterings of a teenage twit who is desperately looking for validation of their supposedly edgy and provocative point of view. Everything about you is covered in a cloud of insecurity and what would seem to be a shit load of pubescent nihilistic angst and it is rapidly growing tiresome and in some cases painful to watch.

I'm not interested in what you have to say in this matter, Wulf. As a self confessed soldier of 25 years, you obviously aren't very intelligent not that your pitiful attempts at posting didn't already indicate that was the case.

You flame like the American armed forces fight; constantly losing at every engagement.

Oh you're not interested......look who is running now.  ac_lmfao What's the matter shit heel, can't take having a mirror held up to your face? You asked for this....No begged for it, now suck it up, Buttercup.

Again, your cliche little attempts at insulting my former career are weak at best. It's so amusing how someone who walks around handing out bandaids and collecting urine specimens for a living can actually think that she is all that and a bag of chips. I'm curious, where do you even get the wherewithal to even think like that when you basically have fuck all in the well to draw from?

Speaking of flames, I suggest you stoke that fire of yours because the coals are all but cold. :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"To be brutally honest about the gunman, he directed his rage at what he perceived to be his immediate enemy.
If he, like far too MANY Islamics,  perceive the very troops that are there to protect even islamics  to be their enemy, they are full bore traitors to their country.

Those who strangely feel the need to make excuses for Islamic perps  are as bad as the perps themselves and as traitorous. Many try to make excuses for Islamic bullshit, bullshit excuses that wear thinner every day

At least this scumbag went whole hog allah and saved the taxpayers a lot of money

IDC. You're a nationalistic and religious wankstain. At least Sceptre is just pretending to be outraged. You, shit for brains, actually are.

Ah here you go again projecting your lackwit personal angst and insecurities onto someone that you really have no clue about.

In the years that I have observed  cc she has never stumped for or expressed nationalism nor to my knowledge has she expressed a religious affiliation of any kind. If it wasn't for the fact that I know she is an Aussie transplant living in Canada, I wouldn't even know where she was from and I still don't know for certain if she subscribes to any one particular religion. And just incase you didn't know, I've been around these parts (off and on) for a lot longer that you, bukkake breath.

You seem to be the type that likes to throw inane shit against the wall and see if it sticks. Well that is a rather poor tactic to use if you want to try and fool us into believing that you are somewhat more than a third rate insult generating troll. You are going to have to grow a few more eyes on that potato you use for a brain before you convince most of us here that you have more than just the intellectual capacity of the common garden variety forum nuisance.

You and Frank/Joe should probably get together and exchange notes as you are both a lot alike. You both express views, that while you think are righteous and intellectually stimulating; to truly intelligent people they are sad and without moral compass or conviction. In general your postings are the mutterings of a teenage twit who is desperately looking for validation of their supposedly edgy and provocative point of view. Everything about you is covered in a cloud of insecurity and what would seem to be a shit load of pubescent nihilistic angst and it is rapidly growing tiresome and in some cases painful to watch.

I'm not interested in what you have to say in this matter, Wulf. As a self confessed soldier of 25 years, you obviously aren't very intelligent not that your pitiful attempts at posting didn't already indicate that was the case.

You flame like the American armed forces fight; constantly losing at every engagement.

Oh you're not interested......look who is running now.  ac_lmfao What's the matter shit heel, can't take having a mirror held up to your face? You asked for this....No begged for it, now suck it up, Buttercup.

Again, your cliche little attempts at insulting my former career are weak at best. It's so amusing how someone who walks around handing out bandaids and collecting urine specimens for a living can actually think that she is all that and a bag of chips. I'm curious, where do you even get the wherewithal to even think like that when you basically have fuck all in the well to draw from?

Speaking of flames, I suggest you stoke that fire of yours because the coals are all but cold. :laugh3:

You have the intellect of a lobotomized spider monkey huffing model airplane glue and your lackluster writing attempts plus your unfortunate career choice underpins this, Spanky Doodle.

I am finished with you on this but you're welcome to scratch around the base of your litter tray and bury yourself.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

You have the intellect of a lobotomized spider monkey huffing model airplane glue and your lackluster writing attempts plus your unfortunate career choice underpins this, Spanky Doodle.

I am finished with you on this but you're welcome to scratch around the base of your litter tray and bury yourself.

Yeah keep running, bitch. I knew it was only a matter of time before you tucked tail and run. Your kind always does. ac_toofunny

Frood

Yeah keep running, bitch. I knew it was only a matter of time before you tucked tail and run. Your kind always does. ac_toofunny

In the new spirit of forum cohesion, you need to bury yourself within the flame thread.
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Who cares about soldiers being killed. They're not real "people", after all. They don't have families. Or lives.

Personally, I don't care whether soldiers are killed or not. They sold their soul for a paycheck and signed on the dotted line following an explanation that they'll do as they're told and kill who they're told to kill under threat of imprisonment, or ideologically, no happy afterlife. Their lives are forfeit during a time of war or swapped aggressions. Their families lives are not unless they too signed on the line of stupidity.

In some respects, I'd have to agree with that sentiment.

It's somewhat tiresome to see theWestern/NATO soldiers portrayed entirely as heroes/good guys, while the Muslims are portrayed entirely as terrorists or bad guys.

But in reality, they're after the same thing. The riches/minerals/oil in those places.

Omar Khadr is presented in the Western media as a the evil teen terrorist, but the guy he supposedly killed with a grenade, what the heck was he doing over in Afghanistan? Did he belong there anymore than Khadr? Doesn't seem he was a Muslim or had anythin' in common with the people over there. He was no different than the Russian soldiers who invaded Afghanistan before him. They also thought they were defending their nation's security, turns out the Kremlin had every bit of imperial aspirations that the USA and other western nations do now.

Maybe the fate soldiers get, is the one they asked for and deserved. Perhaps it's the Laws of Karma that play a part as well. You kill me, then my relatives kill you, and the cycle of violence repeats itself over and over again.

Bricktop

Personally, I don't care whether soldiers are killed or not. They sold their soul for a paycheck and signed on the dotted line following an explanation that they'll do as they're told and kill who they're told to kill under threat of imprisonment, or ideologically, no happy afterlife. Their lives are forfeit during a time of war or swapped aggressions. Their families lives are not unless they too signed on the line of stupidity.

You are the maestro of moronics, but this stands as your magnum opus thus far.

By that logic, why would we give a fuck for a nurse who contracts aids from a needlestick injury...or gets his or her head kicked in by a junkie who  thinks they are aliens. All part of the risk they signed up for. How about those suckers who were killed in the Sydney Lindt siege. Serves them right for eating chocolate, eh.

If I understand correctly, said victims were not engaged in military operations, nor armed. It was, according to the news, a recruiting station.

They were simply murdered by yet another muslim, nurtured, aided and abetted by every other muslim who proclaim their "innocence".

Whether you like it or not, whilst you worry about having enough bedpans, and whether or not there is enough milk for your coffee, there are people out there protecting your fat and useless ass from other people who would do you harm.

Not just soldiers, but police officers...who hospitals regularly scream for when a patient becomes a little rambunctious. That you deride and sneer those people says a lot about you.

Not that we didn't know already. A shrill harpie who became a nurse because she wanted to be in an occupation that made her feel heroic and useful, in order to compensate for low self esteem and insecurity. Which, I might add, is fully on display here.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

You are the maestro of moronics, but this stands as your magnum opus thus far.

By that logic, why would we give a fuck for a nurse who contracts aids from a needlestick injury...or gets his or her head kicked in by a junkie who  thinks they are aliens. All part of the risk they signed up for. How about those suckers who were killed in the Sydney Lindt siege. Serves them right for eating chocolate, eh.

If I understand correctly, said victims were not engaged in military operations, nor armed. It was, according to the news, a recruiting station.

They were simply murdered by yet another muslim, nurtured, aided and abetted by every other muslim who proclaim their "innocence".

Whether you like it or not, whilst you worry about having enough bedpans, and whether or not there is enough milk for your coffee, there are people out there protecting your fat and useless ass from other people who would do you harm.

Not just soldiers, but police officers...who hospitals regularly scream for when a patient becomes a little rambunctious. That you deride and sneer those people says a lot about you.

Not that we didn't know already. A shrill harpie who became a nurse because she wanted to be in an occupation that made her feel heroic and useful, in order to compensate for low self esteem and insecurity. Which, I might add, is fully on display here.

Go to the flame walkers section if you want to flame. If you want a serious discussion, fix your last post up and resubmit it to me in this thread. Thank you.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I addressed your asinine and frankly offensive statement. You talk like a cunt, don't be surprised if you get fucked over. Take THAT to the Flame section. See you there.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Or what?

You wanted to play hardball.

Let's play hardball.

I am, after all, Rotwang.

Frood

I see you need it spelled out to you.

Behave yourself in the non flameware sections. You understand what that means, correct?

Thank you for understanding.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You really DO need to get a better understanding of whom you're talking to.

If you make vile, reprehensible and despicable comments about people who were shot down by a lunatic when going about their daily peaceful business, then I shall, as I have always done, respond accordingly.

If you, on the other hand, conduct yourself within compassion, reason and some form of logic, then there will be no problem.

You might want to ask around and see how far telling ME how to behave gets you.

Anonymous

Without getting into any ideology or politics behind it, this was a horrific tragedy..

My heart breaks for their the loss felt by their families.

Anonymous

Indeed Fash.  And I fear we are going to see a lot more of this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Indeed Fash.  And I fear we are going to see a lot more of this.

:sad: