News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What Do You Think About A Tax That Penalizes Whites?

Started by the shark hunter, July 22, 2015, 03:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... whites are guilty of so many crimes against other peoples and races ...

... as such, how would you feel about a tax that forced whites to pay a monetary penalty for current and past wrongs? a tax for the abuse of first nations people and the interment of the japanese in WWII and the head tax applied to the chinese?

... this penalty could easily be applied to the tax returns of all caucasian people ...

... opinions about this?  ac_smile

I am married to a wonderful Caucasian man and I have two lovely half Caucasian children, so if it was up to me the answer would be no.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... whites are guilty of so many crimes against other peoples and races ...

... as such, how would you feel about a tax that forced whites to pay a monetary penalty for current and past wrongs? a tax for the abuse of first nations people and the interment of the japanese in WWII and the head tax applied to the chinese?

... this penalty could easily be applied to the tax returns of all caucasian people ...

:laugh:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I am married to a wonderful Caucasian man and I have two lovely half Caucasian children, so if it was up to me the answer would be no.

Caucasian is already half Asian in the word. Maybe they're just much loved children between two consenting adults?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Caucasian is already half Asian in the word. Maybe they're just much loved children between two consenting adults?

I think most people would consider us an interracial couple, but that is how I see it too Dinky Diana.

ac_smile

Frood

I've always loved meeting interracial couples and their children. It's a little slice of real humanity for me.

Man and woman meet, they have love, make love, and make offspring. It's so beautiful.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I've always loved meeting interracial couples and their children. It's a little slice of real humanity for me.

Man and woman meet, they have love, make love, and make offspring. It's so beautiful.

yes

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"Leftards push this Spec?

Oh seriously fuck off with that bullshit.

See the OP.

Sharky boy is a leftard.

As are most of the guilt industry proponents.

Its that "White Man Must Pay" argument that leftards use to promote multiculturalism, foreign aid and ongoing support for basket case countries.

I do believe this thread was not a serious one.

Lance Leftardashian

Caucasians have enjoyed white privilege for centuries and it is very alive even in this advanced age of 2015. Just look at the police shooting of blacks in the USA that have caused riots in America. The playing field must be evened for all people.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Caucasians have enjoyed white privilege for centuries and it is very alive even in this advanced age of 2015. Just look at the police shooting of blacks in the USA that have caused riots in America. The playing field must be evened for all people.

My brother is a policeman Lance..

Most officers are very professional in Canada and I assume the same is true of the USA.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's a ridiculous idea and very racist, so no.

Suck it up buttercup. Your ancestors were imperialists and mine were victims. I want my reparations.

Bricktop

Victims my ass!!!

You waged war on yourselves, you dumbasses.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Suck it up buttercup. Your ancestors were imperialists and mine were victims. I want my reparations.

You wouldn't be alive to beg now if our ancestors had ever met, fortune cookie.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

You mainlanders are taught biased, victim centred, nationalistic, and dishonest lessons of history.

:001_rolleyes:

cc

You mainlanders are taught biased, victim centred, nationalistic, and dishonest lessons of history.

:001_rolleyes:
You both are funny - Maybe go pro as a pair?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Well Hung"Us White people have already done great things for the non-white people.

Mainly, by allowing them to live here in and amongst us, in a nice white nation.

They should be thanking us for the opportunity that we have given to them.

Fuck that, I want white people's money.