News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What Do You Think About A Tax That Penalizes Whites?

Started by the shark hunter, July 22, 2015, 03:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Well Hung"Us White people have already done great things for the non-white people.

Mainly, by allowing them to live here in and amongst us, in a nice white nation.

They should be thanking us for the opportunity that we have given to them.

Fuck that, I want white people's money.

From my cold dead hands.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Well Hung"Us White people have already done great things for the non-white people.

Mainly, by allowing them to live here in and amongst us, in a nice white nation.

They should be thanking us for the opportunity that we have given to them.

Fuck that, I want white people's money.

From my cold dead hands.

:laugh:

Frood

If they're dead, they wouldn't be white for long.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If they're dead, they wouldn't be white for long.

Shen Li would still take their money. :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_smile

Damn Asian Jews. They only want their Shanghai Shekels.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

ac_smile

Damn Asian Jews. They only want their Shanghai Shekels.

My family was persecuted under the regime of Chiang Kai Shek, but his Nationalist government did sanctuary to desperate Jews.

Anonymous

White people are lazy, self-indulgent, self-absorbed, crybabies with a false sense of entitlement. They also smell like butter, cheese, eggs and bagels with sour cream. However, I would be willing to change my opinion 180 degrees with a big fat reparations cheque.

SHOW ME THE FUCKING MONEY!! ac_dance

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You want that in dollars or Chinese yuan...

Either or, remember our currency only trades in a narrow band around the US dollar.

Lance Leftardashian

Whites have enjoyed white privalage for too long and they should be taxed for this injustice.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Whites have enjoyed white privalage for too long and they should be taxed for this injustice.

How much are you willing to send my Lefty?

Miss Stiletto

Whites are now a minority in North America..guess you have to tax some other race.....lol...Do u think whites should apologize for being white? I think not my friend...

Miss Stiletto

Im new to this site..and the comment by Well Hung on this topic..was so funny...well put Mr Well Hung for a ..shall we say "not so politically correct response". I hate politically correct....say whats really on your mind..and never be afraid to do so...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Miss Stiletto"Whites are now a minority in North America..guess you have to tax some other race.....lol...Do u think whites should apologize for being white? I think not my friend...

Apologies don't buy the bling. I want white people's $$$ and lots of it. After all, I have suffered so much.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"White people are lazy, self-indulgent, self-absorbed, crybabies with a false sense of entitlement. They also smell like butter, cheese, eggs and bagels with sour cream. However, I would be willing to change my opinion 180 degrees with a big fat reparations cheque.

SHOW ME THE FUCKING MONEY!! ac_dance

You want to see money, how about I make you see stars instead? Better watch your little yellow ass or l'll beat you with a bag of nickels.