The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Denmark banned halal & kosher slaughter

Started by asal, July 26, 2015, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Firstly, you just wanted to use the word firstly because you know full well that discussion about hunting and harvesting was done privately and you were the one who asked I not get into it, yet here you are in this thread getting into it and using your dislike for religion as a scapegoat.

In SKYPE you unmitigated simian.

QuoteThank you for demonstrating for the second time in the last day that your word is no good. You'll recall the other in which you advertised the Skype group call and maintained that board persona's and the chat group individuals could remain distinct from one another, which didn't happen with you. Keeper made a subtle and funny remark about the voice changing software I used, but you couldn't let it rest with just that. You've pursued it directly and publicly.

No-one said what happens in Skype stays in Skype. The issue is that in Skype, we talk and act like normal sociable people. Whilst using a voice distorter falls somewhat short of that, and says something of your paranoia, there is no agreement that prevents your use of such a silly device being mentioned in the forum. Besides, what of it? Does it embarrass you?

QuoteIf you're not going to follow through on what you say, don't bother pretending that you will.

I won't. What are we talking about again?

QuoteSecondly, my comment was not about hunting, but life in general. Humans are not supposed to mimic other animals. That's why we're called "humans", and they are called "Leopards" or "donkeys" or "Victorians".

QuoteSecondly, your comment was about the same phenomenon in which hunting shares, the taking of life for food and what is acceptable socially by humans.

If humanity is a drag for you, stop getting stronger stomachs to do your food harvesting for you and wither away.

My quote was highlighting your asinine statement that we should act like other animals. Now, having read your expose of an attack of flatulence, you seem to prefer to behave like an animal.

I don't.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Firstly, you just wanted to use the word firstly because you know full well that discussion about hunting and harvesting was done privately and you were the one who asked I not get into it, yet here you are in this thread getting into it and using your dislike for religion as a scapegoat.

In SKYPE you unmitigated simian.

I wasn't talking about Skype, you forgetful baboon. Recall the private messages we exchanged? Ding ding ding, ringing any bells? It was also touched upon in Skype though, and I still refrained from getting into it on the board. I guess that's what separates you and me. I have a sense of propriety and you simply do not.  ac_biggrin

QuoteThank you for demonstrating for the second time in the last day that your word is no good. You'll recall the other in which you advertised the Skype group call and maintained that board persona's and the chat group individuals could remain distinct from one another, which didn't happen with you. Keeper made a subtle and funny remark about the voice changing software I used, but you couldn't let it rest with just that. You've pursued it directly and publicly.

No-one said what happens in Skype stays in Skype. The issue is that in Skype, we talk and act like normal sociable people. Whilst using a voice distorter falls somewhat short of that, and says something of your paranoia, there is no agreement that prevents your use of such a silly device being mentioned in the forum. Besides, what of it? Does it embarrass you?

That I chose to protect myself from you is no way an embarrassment but rather a testament to my understanding of how your feeble little mind functions. For someone who detests the reality hunt for meat, you sure enjoy the electronic version of it for sport.

So let me get this all straight. You stated-
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Everyone needs to be aware that Skype parties are not forum parties.

The personna can be dropped. Don't join in and start flaming, or arguing about forum issues. Its a social event. What happens in the forum stays in the forum.
which means it's ok to mine Skype group chats for material to use on the forum but it's not ok for forum items to be aired in Skype chats?  ac_toofunny

Seriously? Do you want to go down that road for any future Skype chats? What about private messaging? You don't seem to make any distinctions between any venue. It's readily becoming apparent that you're in all of this to gather ammunition for poo flinging. I don't fancy how successful any future Skype calls or private messages will be for you when people understand that you're not trustworthy on any level.

Congratulations on shooting yourself in the foot, Elmer Fudd. You get a gold star.  :laugh3:

QuoteMy quote was highlighting your asinine statement that we should act like other animals. Now, having read your expose of an attack of flatulence, you seem to prefer to behave like an animal.

I don't.

Animals have more logic and dignity than you'll ever possess. I would never insult an animal in that manner, even a cockroach or worm.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

No.

Hose the bitch down and send her on her way.

She's far too dumb to be of any use here.

Besides, she feels the need to "protect" herself???

ac_lmfao

What does she think will happen? Someone will record her voice, travel to Victoria and ask every one of the 6 million or so of them to speak into a microphone?

Stupid. Just fucking stupid.

She can't even digest the point that our Skypefests are NOT for arguing and debating issues from the forum, but a social event to get to know each other...and in that capacity, they've been fantastic.

RW

This is about halal and kosher meats.  See the thread title?

I'm still wanting to find out more about this Big Brother stuff.  Oh cc....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Religion is NOT a valid excuse to act contrary to the standards and norms of society.

Sorry.

It needs to understand that its day of dominance is done, and reason and enlightenment are taking control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"This is about halal and kosher meats.  See the thread title?

I'm still wanting to find out more about this Big Brother stuff.  Oh cc....

I know it has jumped all over the place, but it has been an interesting discussion..

I hope Denmark has made the tight decision.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Flame sub anyone?

Good idea.  ac_smile

The misogyny factor in this thread has gone to plaid speed.

I'll respond to Mick Tyson in the sub.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No.

Hose the bitch down and send her on her way.

She's far too dumb to be of any use here.

Besides, she feels the need to "protect" herself???

ac_lmfao

What does she think will happen? Someone will record her voice, travel to Victoria and ask every one of the 6 million or so of them to speak into a microphone?

Stupid. Just fucking stupid.

She can't even digest the point that our Skypefests are NOT for arguing and debating issues from the forum, but a social event to get to know each other...and in that capacity, they've been fantastic.

I have a question? What is the purpose getting to know each other personally?

Because I see no need for it. I prefer to think of you all in the context of this forum. For example, if I were to discover that you weren't a vicious prick or if RW wasn't a haughty bitch, it would ruin the whole ambiance of this place.  ac_toofunny

cc

^I think he did. He has a sense of humor ... although often a "convenient" one  ac_smile

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Democracy where it does exist means electing people to act for them.

It does not exist here. Our charter ended that. "Appointed" judges decide without any regard to the voting public

Our lads died in vain

We do elect people to act for us which they don't and I doubt did prior to the 80s.

Are judges making poor legal decisions in our country?
Yes, but that is not the point.

We now have big brother and sister to rule us. If that's what you prefer, that's OK. Just don't expect us all to like our 1984

Is this really the statement you're going with?  You see the Supreme Court as a form of Big Brother?
It is nothing else but. Elected reps pass laws, the elite appointed judges undo laws. Charter + un-elected judges = no democracy of the people = 1984  

Did I elect it. No!! Does it answer to anyone? NO!!

1984 indeed!!!!

Worse, it was creation of the so-called "rights"  or was it "wrongs?" Kangaroo Court that really finished me with my country. It is something out of the USSR .. destroys people's lives just by accusation ... keeps innocent people's lives on hold for years = often beyond recovery of losses even if in the rare case were found innocent ...... and it is made up of .... uh huh .... "appointed" elitists who can't see because their heads are up their asses. These ass-blinded folk ruin lives.

1984 indeed!!!!

I see the way our country is controlled by inbred elitists  as the end of our democratic country. It played a big roll in our moving out of the country for many years ... would have been permanent except for family ties here. I would fight for the people of my country but for the country itself, not any more. Our lads who died for democracy died in vain.

Again, accept  our make believe democracy if you wish .... just don't expect us all to like our 1984 style rule by head up ass unaccountable elitists
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"It is nothing else but. Elected reps pass laws, the elite appointed judges undo laws. Charter + un-elected judges = no democracy of the people = 1984  

1984 indeed!!!!

Worse, it was creation of the so-called "rights"  or was it "wrongs?" Kangaroo Court that really finished me with my country. It is something out of the USSR .. destroys people's lives just by accusation ... keeps innocent people's lives on hold for years = often beyond recovery of losses even if in the rare case were found innocent ...... and it is made up of .... uh huh .... "appointed" elitists who can't see because their heads are up their asses. These ass-blinded folk ruin lives.

1984 indeed!!!!

I see the way our country is controlled by inbred elitists  as the end of our democratic country. It played a big roll in our moving out of the country for many years ... would have been permanent except for family ties here. I would fight for the people of my country, but for the country itself, not any more. Our lads who died for democracy all died in vain.

Again, like our make believe democracy if you wish .... just don't expect us all to like our 1984 style rule by head up ass unaccountable elitists

You wouldn't fight for Canada, eh?

What did the Supreme Court do to make you so pissed off? Whose lives were destroyed?

cc

yet again:
QuoteAgain, accept our make believe democracy if you wish .... just don't expect us all to like our 1984 style rule by head up ass unaccountable elitists

Romero

Oh, you have no idea why you're so pissed off or whose lives were destroyed. I figured that.

I can't imagine why you constantly spew things without even knowing what you're talking about.