Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

God

Started by RW, July 28, 2015, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I had gotten "in the flesh" with my husband and was driving to work feeling hopelessly sinful and talking to God about how I feel like a perpetual train wreck. I looked up to see the clouds were gold, the sunset sky was so beautiful, and then "I would die for you" by prince came on the radio.  God is comfort and deep inner peace ♡

RW

What's sinful about martital relations?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What's sinful about martital relations?

I wasn't talking about sex, sorry.  I was extremely agitated with him and pretty demanding and ungrateful that day. I was mean. Self focused. In the flesh ;)

RW

Wow.  I have a dirty mind.

My version was funner though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Lol. It's in the NT that married couples are only to with hold from sex if they are in prayer. We are supposed to go at it and enjoy it

Bricktop

If there is a God, it is he who should be seeking forgiveness from us.

Anonymous

Good luck with that

keeper

My oldest brother would like me to have a relationship with him, he keeps asking me.

Bricktop

Is his name Bob?

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Is his name Bob?

who? My brother?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"My oldest brother would like me to have a relationship with him, he keeps asking me.
He wants you to have a relationship with God, or himself?

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Keeper"My oldest brother would like me to have a relationship with him, he keeps asking me.
He wants you to have a relationship with God, or himself?

With God. Sorry i should have specified. Its 3am here and im not feeling well.

My bother is a Pastor.

Anonymous

I hope you know that if you have questions or issues that you don't feel comfortable addressing with your brother, but you toss around in your mind...you can come to me and/or Fash.

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"I hope you know that if you have questions or issues that you don't feel comfortable addressing with your brother, but you toss around in your mind...you can come to me and/or Fash.

Long story short, I was brought up in "religious" family and was force feed the bible and their beliefs until i left home.

respectfully i have no use or need to have a relationship with our lord and savior, he has let me down more then once.