Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

God

Started by RW, July 28, 2015, 11:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_dance  ac_hithere  :yahoo:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_dance  ac_hithere  :yahoo:

acc_hugz

Frood

I'd rather be locked in a small room with Fran Drescher humming GNR's Patience through her nose then listen to people debating whose spaghetti overlord in the clouds is the one and only cosmic noodle.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd rather be locked in a small room with Fran Drescher humming GNR's Patience through her nose then listen to people debating whose spaghetti overlord in the clouds is the one and only cosmic noodle.

It doesn't bother me. As long as the spaghetti chef in the sky is not the reason for severed heads.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd rather be locked in a small room with Fran Drescher humming GNR's Patience through her nose then listen to people debating whose spaghetti overlord in the clouds is the one and only cosmic noodle.

That explains why no one can discuss it without you hanging on every word.   And yeah cancel carbs, lose wieght.  No one here is a pastaferian.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"

That explains why no one can discuss it without you hanging on every word.   And yeah cancel carbs, lose wieght.  No one here is a pastaferian.

I've left the topic alone but you enjoy dragging realists into your demented discussions about fictional icons, even when I stated I wasn't interested. Typical religious behavior that is. They smear the world around them with their retarded bullshit and then blame the nonbelievers for it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"

I've left the topic alone but you enjoy dragging realists into your demented discussions about fictional icons, even when I stated I wasn't interested. Typical religious behavior that is. They smear the world around them with their retarded bullshit and then blame the nonbelievers for it.
 bringing it up during a conversation that couldn't be farther from it doesn't qualify as "leaving it alone".  In order to "leave it alone",  you'd simply not acknowledge it. Which you continually show you are incapable of doing.  I can't stand golf.....so...I won't even click on discussions about it. And I certainly wouldnt start yammering about it in a conversation about cat pee. You are not a "realist" btw. You are commy lib bigot.  You don't know how to be a realist and if you had your way everyone would be trapped in a secular dictatorship. Grow up and respect other views if you wish to be taken seriously.

Anonymous

And if you want to try to convince us you are female by discussing your genital piercings....at least do some research. Are you a doctor or a high profile radio reporter?  Realist my ass. Lol.

Frood

:MG_216:

There she goes again pushing her fruit loop psychosis on anyone who doesn't bow down to her make believe noodle in the sky pasta overlord or rejects efforts by the religious nutters to smear their feces across society. It's always everyone else who are wrong, bigots, or dictatorship lackeys but never the loonies like Dove.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

But the reality is, you are smearing your secular feces in religious themed threads you are in no way obligated to even click on.  You are doing it to yourself, dipshit.  I don't care what you believe in.   You are the one inserting yourself and having tantrums. It's like watching a retard repetitively shove his finger in light socket and cry about being shocked.  Is Jimmy Swagger holding you at gun point and forcing you to discuss God on the internet?  I know you like to toss around your pseudo intellect but your conduct really drowns it out.

Anonymous

Are you a fucking mental case or just plain stupid? Who the fuck cares if someone believes in dieties, saints, sacred underwear, the Easter Bunny or the tooth fairy? Strange as they may seem, they are not commanded to kill us the way that death cult called Islam does.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"But the reality is, you are smearing your secular feces in religious themed threads you are in no way obligated to even click on.  You are doing it to yourself, dipshit.  I don't care what you believe in.   You are the one inserting yourself and having tantrums.

⇡ Temper tantrum after being exposed as a pushy religious fanatic who injects her bullshit everywhere she can but doesn't respect those who try to avoid it or her pedantic mental illnesses.

QuoteIt's like watching a retard repetitively shove his finger in light socket and cry about being shocked.

Your children have fetal alcohol syndrome or something far worse?

QuoteIs Jimmy Swagger holding you at gun point and forcing you to discuss God on the internet?

Who is Jimmy Swagger, pole queen?

QuoteI know you like to toss around your pseudo intellect but your conduct really drowns it out.

You know an ant's bumhole worth of sweet fuck all, bible nutter. Your conduct over the last few months has shown that you not only enjoy believing in a farce, you've actively sought to infuse it whenever and wherever you could while pointing fingers at anyone except yourself. This psychotic need to exalt your spaghetti sky monster above gay pride marches and other social phenomenons demonstrates a complete disregard for the rights and beliefs of all the sane people around you who think you're cankle and ham wrist sporting middle aged drug addict, soft core prostitute, questionable mum, and overall horses ass (at least on your born again spiritual junkie front).

You've used your belief system as a divisive forum tool. That's right. You've brandished Christianity as a word based weapon.

Don't cry foul if you get backhanded for it.

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Are you a fucking mental case or just plain stupid? Who the fuck cares if someone believes in dieties, saints, sacred underwear, the Easter Bunny or the tooth fairy? Strange as they may seem, they are not commanded to kill us the way that death cult called Islam does.

No death threats this time, just finger pointing at ill perceived "death cults"?  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Frood

^ Drunken faced wingnut.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"^ Drunken faced wingnut.

You still fucking here Mr? I thought you'd be over at evs' forum talking about us with Ricky boy.