Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

The premise had promise...the execution was messy.

Clumsy stereotypes poorly acted. I failed to grasp the point of American high school culture transposed in a British school, other then to increase it's potential sales to the US market.

The writer was female. Nuff said.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Vancouver

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Supernatural was renewed for a 15th season. The longest reigning syfi series in North America. Negan from the walking dead made a special appearance on last week's 300th episode. He played Sam and Dean's dad in season one and two.

Where does one watch Supernatural in Canada? What network, day and time?

Thursdays on the CW network. Not sure which Canadian channel. You can stream season 1 - 13 on Netflix. I just download my weekly shows.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Supernatural was renewed for a 15th season. The longest reigning syfi series in North America. Negan from the walking dead made a special appearance on last week's 300th episode. He played Sam and Dean's dad in season one and two.

Thursdays on the CW network. Not sure which Canadian channel. You can stream season 1 - 13 on Netflix. I just download my weekly shows.

Do you like that show TVG?

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'm a fan of Supernatural. Filmed in and around Vancouver. Season 14 right now. The fans keep the show alive.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

I'm a fan of Supernatural. Filmed in and around Vancouver. Season 14 right now. The fans keep the show alive.

That's right..

It's another show, I didn't give a chance.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's incredible that it's been going on for years. After all, those two stars have a lot going for them and they have young families right now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I watched it weekly on the CW in the US but I'm still figuring out where it is showing in Canada. I can no longer find it on Netflix. It seems it was pulled out.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I watched it weekly on the CW in the US but I'm still figuring out where it is showing in Canada. I can no longer find it on Netflix. It seems it was pulled out.

Space channel.

https://www.space.ca/show/supernatural/">https://www.space.ca/show/supernatural/
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I watched it weekly on the CW in the US but I'm still figuring out where it is showing in Canada. I can no longer find it on Netflix. It seems it was pulled out.

Space channel.

https://www.space.ca/show/supernatural/">https://www.space.ca/show/supernatural/

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Are there movie studios in Vancouver? I think most shows snd movies are filmed at random locations around the city.

Vancouver

I know of a movie studio in Burnaby. My friend is a security there. They like to film supernatural in Ladner and Maple ridge.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I know of a movie studio in Burnaby. My friend is a security there. They like to film supernatural in Ladner and Maple ridge.

Have you seen the studio in Burnaby TVG?

@realAzhyaAryola

My plan was to watch The Punisher after Bodyguard. So far so good.
@realAzhyaAryola

Gaon

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"My plan was to watch The Punisher after Bodyguard. So far so good.

The Punisher. :thumbup:
The Russian Rock It