The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vancouver

Gonna watch The Flash tonight. Nora is gonna tell her father the truth. She's working working with Eobard Thawne. The guy that killed her grandmother.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Aw.

I am totally lost that I can't follow Supernatural. They disappeared on Netflix.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Aw.

I am totally lost that I can't follow Supernatural. They disappeared on Netflix.

Really? Hmm. Can't ya catch it on tv? On space channel in Canada. I think you can stream the latest episodes on their site. On CW Network in USA.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

No problem when I was still in the US. I watched it weekly on CW.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Barry locked his daughter up after learning that she's been working with The Reverse Flash. Heart breaking conclusion. The timeline is malleable. They want to change the timeline without breaking it.
Time is malleable

Vancouver

Sad news today. The longest running North American syfi and last standing WB Bros tv series Supernatural is coming to an end. This Fall's season 15 will be the final. Negan will need to return for at least one more episode.
Time is malleable

Odinson

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Sad news today. The longest running North American syfi and last standing WB Bros tv series Supernatural is coming to an end. This Fall's season 15 will be the final. Negan will need to return for at least one more episode.

I used to be a fan but the show jumped the shark a decade ago.

Odinson

8th season of Game of Thrones... Soon..

They could have made it longer just by letting Stannis live.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"8th season of Game of Thrones... Soon..

And final season...

Many characters shall meet their doom, I predict.

@realAzhyaAryola

Netflix's The Highwaymen with Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson was great. I enjoyed it. I like more Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson films where they work together.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And final season...

I heard that the story will not pick up from the last episode of the last season. If that is accurate, that royally sucks!
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

And final season...

I heard that the story will not pick up from the last episode of the last season. If that is accurate, that royally sucks!

We dont get to see how Tormund survived the breaking of the wall?

They have to show that..

@realAzhyaAryola

TRUE DETECTIVE

I watched the recent season, Season 3. It sucks.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Does anyone follow House of Cards?
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

Arrow was fairly good last night. Not the best show on tv. Season one and two were very memorable. Next season will be the final.

I'm on episode 8 of punisher season 2.

About to watch last week's new episode of the 100.

Agents of shield returns this Friday.
Time is malleable