The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"I liked Ragnar..

This is how a real man arrives to the scene.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/929308506310313404/65467C5CF0230B22FAB1C34D88B0C00BD49A21A5/">

Rollo keeps betraying Ragnar. Bastard brother.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/929308506310313404/65467C5CF0230B22FAB1C34D88B0C00BD49A21A5/">

:swoon:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thats what the saxons did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

And they show it.

@realAzhyaAryola

I miss Ragnar like I miss Jon Snow. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

All new season of Westworld this Sunday. Supernatural returns Monday for the final episodes.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"All new season of Westworld this Sunday. Supernatural returns Monday for the final episodes.

Oh man. I have to start Westworld in Netflix maybe if they offer it. I missed it from the start. I'm sad about the ending of Supernatural.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I refuse to believe that Bjorn is dead. Ivar could not have been on the battlefield with him. It's not possible. Perhaps that was Ivar's dream.
@realAzhyaAryola

cc

And they show it.

Hard to believe. I've become very afraid of where our world is heading

And to make money, many must find these things cool .. so it's not just outliers

Certainly Western Society is in well into it's end game
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc"

And they show it.

Hard to believe. I've become very afraid of where our world is heading

And to make money, many must find these things cool .. so it's not just outliers

Certainly Western Society is in well into it's end game

Where our world is "heading"...

I get it..  :laugh3:

cc

Got it

Seriously, looks like an ISIS propaganda ad
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Supernatural was good. No matter what God wins. Sam and Dean will get a tragic end.

Is it over now or are they just on a break? I can't find episodes in On Demand.

Supernatural will be back with new episodes on March 16th. It'll occupy a Monday time slot. Down to the last and final 9 episodes. Me and a coworker are going to the last and final farewell Supernatural Convention in October. It'll be here in Vancouver.

I saw this new episode. Did you? I am sad that it is ending too. :sad:
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

Ya. Next monday they will meet sam and dean from another universe. Is Supernatural on Netflix? I'm thinking of getting a Netflix subscription.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Ya. Next monday they will meet sam and dean from another universe. Is Supernatural on Netflix? I'm thinking of getting a Netflix subscription.

It used to be. That's how I binge watched the entire series and then it was gone. I'm so sad. The last season I was all caught up with was Season 13.
@realAzhyaAryola

Vancouver

It used to be. That's how I binge watched the entire series and then it was gone. I'm so sad. The last season I was all caught up with was Season 13.

Looks like no Supernatural on Netflix for some reason. I managed to talk my coworker to upgrade his Netflix account to premium and share it with me. Now I get Netflix for free. With premium I get to stream some shows and movies in 4K HDR. Some friends are just so good.
Time is malleable