Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Buzz About Our Favorite Shows

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, July 29, 2015, 08:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"New season of the last kingdom..

Its not visible in the show but Queen Aelswith has an amazing body.

I'm getting to that soon. 3rd season of Medici is now on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Damn. Sean Beans gets killed off again in the 2nd season of Medici. Can he ever be in anything where he does not die?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Vancouver

Quote from: "Odinson"New season of the last kingdom..

Its not visible in the show but Queen Aelswith has an amazing body.

Is this a show where they show boobies like game of thorns?
Time is malleable

Odinson

Not really..

But Uthred Ragnarsson plows a field or two.

The queen is the only field he hasnt plowed.. Yet.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am now following The Last Kingdom. I like Uhtred.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I like Uhtred and his friend Leofric who calls him Arseling.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I like Uhtred and his friend Leofric who calls him Arseling.

Have you watched the entire season 1?

Vancouver

DC's Stargirl was off to a good start. Her father was part of the Justice Society of America. I don't really like all these female leads like Supergirl, Batwoman, Mia Smoke as the new Green Arrow, and now Stargirl.
Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I like Uhtred and his friend Leofric who calls him Arseling.

Have you watched the entire season 1?

Yes. I'm sad we lost Leofric. Now he has Finan and Sihtric. Osferth too, nephew of Leofric. Why does Alfred not eat meat? In the first season, Aelswith looked like a fat cow. We also lost Clapa.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The problem is I get so invested in the characters that I dread when they are killed off. I am now in the 4th season of The Last Kingdom and I dread reaching the end of it. Sigh.

:sad:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I just wish the stories were based on reality but they are dramatized to captivate audiences.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Back in those times, everyone who is in the way of someone's ambition gets assassinated. Imagine if that happened today.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Knightfall had 10 episodes in Season 1. It only has 8 episodes in Season 2. I hope a Season 3 is forthcoming.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I gave Frontier a chance. The story involves the Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) in the early days, fur trading, natives against the whites, England and the new world, etcetera.
@realAzhyaAryola