Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"I've mainly kept out of this, but you have gone places no male has a place in .. so mere male, I'm going to address your strong arm tactics
Quote from: "Mere Male"I'm trying to help actual flesh and blood women right now by setting you straight.

Quote from: "Mere Male" You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women

..... and a whole lot more strong arm bullshit in an area you have no place in  

First, as a male, if you are one, you have no say over ANY woman - file that

Second if she expresses opinion it is her right to do so ... unless the thought police you seem to think you are one of have made it illegal

You mouth off on this issue a lot thinking you are the law and have the duty to put women straight... when as a mere male it is not your place to judge any woman .... unless she get's so pissed off @ your out of place strong come on  tactics that she cuts your balls off ... in which case you have place to judge  .... and in which case  I'll feed them to the wolves and  pay for her lawyer

When you grow a pussy get back to me

He can mouth off as much as he likes and although I don't disagree with some of his points, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth nonetheless.  To me, he reads like a feminist which is to say the only opinion a woman is allowed to have is one that feminism supports.  It doesn't fly with me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"No I've had an abortion.  The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

Abortion clinics and liberals lie?  Okay, everybody lies so that's true but I have to wonder why you single those two groups out.  Here we have a case where a guy faked being from a company that doesn't really exist as a part of a damn near decade long attack on abortion clinics as a means of shutting them down.  You say abortion clinics and liberals lie where we have a pretty clear cut case of this guy David Daleiden outright and obviously lying to try to capture information.

So do you want to try that again?

Yeah but the question is did David Daleiden break any laws in his gathering of information? Probably not. But did PP break any laws by offering to sell fetal body parts to a bogus company? If it turns out that they actually entertained the concept of selling fetal parts then yes, they are in violation of the law.

If the evidence provided by Biomax (real or not) is legitimate enough to investigate PP then they will be investigated. It matters not how the info was gathered. Arguing who is more moral, the baby killers or the guy trying to shut them down by subterfuge is just ludicrous.

According to PPs response, that didn't happen.  He had 8+ years of footage to play with and it's apparently edited all to hell.  I'll be interested in what comes out during an actual investigation should one even take place.

Biomax Procurement Services is a fake company.  That's been established.  As has it been established that the owner of said fake company lied.  I haven't seen actual proof that abortion clinics or liberals have lied in all of this as Dove claimed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"I've mainly kept out of this, but you have gone places no male has a place in .. so mere male, I'm going to address your strong arm tactics
Quote from: "Mere Male"I'm trying to help actual flesh and blood women right now by setting you straight.

Quote from: "Mere Male" You get women's health care. You get to choose what to do with your body.

And you would take that away from millions of other women

..... and a whole lot more strong arm bullshit in an area you have no place in  

First, as a male, if you are one, you have no say over ANY woman - file that

Second if she expresses opinion it is her right to do so ... unless the thought police you seem to think you are one of have made it illegal

You mouth off on this issue a lot thinking you are the law and have the duty to put women straight... when as a mere male it is not your place to judge any woman .... unless she get's so pissed off @ your out of place strong come on  tactics that she cuts your balls off ... in which case you have place to judge  .... and in which case  I'll feed them to the wolves and  pay for her lawyer

When you grow a pussy get back to me

He can mouth off as much as he likes and although I don't disagree with some of his points, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth nonetheless.  To me, he reads like a feminist which is to say the only opinion a woman is allowed to have is one that feminism supports.  It doesn't fly with me.

Prefer to be feminine than a feminist.

Anonymous

Abortion is the hottest of all hot potatoes. Too hot for me.

RW

Oh come on Herman.  Put on some oven mitts and grab a position :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh come on Herman.  Put on some oven mitts and grab a position :)

I think I would like to get to know some of you first. Then I will show you what an obnoxious asshole I am. :wink:

RW

You've said hi haven't you?  That's enough for us  ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You've said hi haven't you?  That's enough for us  ac_biggrin

Hello and then close the deal? Where were you when I was single. :wink:

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"First, as a male, if you are one, you have no say over ANY woman - file that

When you grow a pussy and are fertile  get back to me

Post Edit - assuming you have not fully  grown one already

:laugh: You're adorable when you try to act tough, thought police!

Quote from: "RW"To me, he reads like a feminist which is to say the only opinion a woman is allowed to have is one that feminism supports.

I've never tried to disallow any woman from having an opinion. And I'm allowed to have my opinion, correct?

cc

To put the above in context, and to display the arrogant feminist male attitude that defies what you just said,  my response was in part triggered by this "gem"

Oh help us lowly females to find our way dear omnipotent sage
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

If you'd bother to quote me properly Romero, I said in my post that you are indeed entitled to your opinion, just as us women are entitled to say, "Hey pal, we don't need your help asserting our reproductive rights."

My point was the chastising that women receive from the feminism bench if women don't agree with their position is unappealing.  Your need to help women by setting other women straight isn't taken as chivalry but rather viewed by some as sexism.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"To put the above in context, and to display the unearned arrogance that defies what you just said,  my response was in part triggered by this "gem"

Yeah ... Did we really need help?  Are we helpless?
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

Quote from: "Dove"It all matters. Life is sacred. There is a way to kill for food and not waste. I'm very pro life, my views on that aren't movable and not popular.

We disagree - but I won't get heavy into it*  ac_smile

I just want to say that something that impressed me as an advantage of abortion for society is that children that wouldn't be properly looked after - that would become criminals from being unloved/being born into a crappy situation/being influenced to be criminals have not been born thanks to abortion.  The evidence of that is indirect from New York crime rate going down a few decades after Rowe vs Wade (not my concept - I got it from the documentary "Freakonomics" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152822/">//http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152822/).

*Dove, I don't believe that the being that is aborted is a person or that it has feelings.  We might disagree on this point, and my callousness might be rough.  In real life I would never say these things because these kinds of opinions ruin people's friendships.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"If you'd bother to quote me properly Romero, I said in my post that you are indeed entitled to your opinion, just as us women are entitled to say, "Hey pal, we don't need your help asserting our reproductive rights."

My point was the chastising that women receive from the feminism bench if women don't agree with their position is unappealing.  Your need to help women by setting other women straight isn't taken as chivalry but rather viewed by some as sexism.

This is why it's best I avoid this hot potato. I know better than to set women straight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"No I've had an abortion. The women I mentor in recovery have had them. In fact, every female at the mission has had one. One of my best friends has had 3. She's attempted suicide because if it. I'm not interested in biomax services, they have something to gain from this.  Abortion clinics and liberals lie.  Let me know when you are out there helping actual flesh and blood women who are suffering from this.

I'm trying to help actual flesh and blood women right now by setting you straight.

Your alleged abortion has nothing to do with the health and rights of other women. Console them all you wish. Don't try to take their rights away.

You chose to have an alleged abortion. You get to choose what to do with your body. And now you want to take the very rights you have away from everyone else.

You got everything you wanted! Now you feel all guilty and you want to make up for it by taking it out on people you don't even know! Worry about your own sins.

I'll take it that "Biomax" is a fake company and a lie. Lying is a sin.

Hmm. I'm not lying and I've never had an abortion. Well, who's holier-than-thou now? Sounds like you would be better off taking my advice.
  The problem is that your idea of "helping" is akin to handing someone a loaded gun, shugging and saying "it's your choice".  Are you even in the business of bringing life into the world? You are a gay male, right?