Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

yep ^

QuoteThey're called developed and undeveloped countries for a reason.

Yuppers!! You got one right

There is no way to calculate anything in underdeveloped countries. Not even a starting point to establish anything meaningful

Any so-called study that claims to have meaningful stats is by definition highly suspect
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"yep ^

QuoteThey're called developed and undeveloped countries for a reason.

Yuppers!! You got one right

There is no way to calculate anything in underdeveloped countries. Not even a starting point to establish anything meaningful

Any so-called study that claims to have meaningful stats is by definition highly suspect

I know China never fudges data. :laugh3:

asal

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Dove"War is murdering.  I don't split hairs our alter definitions because other humans attempt to make something less evil than it is.  Abortion is the murdering of an innocent and helpless human.

It's not a human.  It's the start of a human.  You are torturing yourself and being wilfully ignorant to call the early stages of development by the same word as the final product.

You could choose to go closer to one of the endpoints and just keep calling them gametes right through until they're born, or turn 40, or whatever point.

"All things turtle are turtle." - Emerson

Fine :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"When you are sexual assulted, you typically get a plan b pill along with your rape kit. We all have a responsibility to take care of ourselves.

Being a rape victim has never been easier!

Most victims don't report. Some victims aren't even sure if they've been raped. They may have been drugged.

If a rape victim does get an abortion, is she a murderer?
 I was raped in Detroit when I was 14.  And yes, I murdered when I got am abortion.  You have NO CLUE what it's like to be a rape victim OR what the aftermath of an abortion is like.....but by all means, keep being an ignorant douche and whipping out studies and stats.

RW

My mother in law was raped and we call the result of that rape "brother".

I'm sorry for your experience Dove but you get more wrong in this debate than Romero does and that's saying something.
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

(retracting my question)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"When you are sexual assulted, you typically get a plan b pill along with your rape kit. We all have a responsibility to take care of ourselves.

Being a rape victim has never been easier!

Most victims don't report. Some victims aren't even sure if they've been raped. They may have been drugged.

If a rape victim does get an abortion, is she a murderer?
 I was raped in Detroit when I was 14.  And yes, I murdered when I got am abortion.  You have NO CLUE what it's like to be a rape victim OR what the aftermath of an abortion is like.....but by all means, keep being an ignorant douche and whipping out studies and stats.

I am very, very sorry about that Dove.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"It's a sick mentally that all progressive must adhere to so that they can justify the act of abortion. Abortion, no matter where it is done or under whatever circumstance, legal or not, is an unsavory, act of barbarity. Anyone with an ounce of a conscience or morality knows this. Even if you believe it to be a women's right to choose, morality dictates that you have to recognize that it is a heinous act.

Is Dove a murderer? If women have abortions in cases of rape and incest, is it murder?

Yes, it is..

The only reason abortion should ever occur is if carrying the baby to term threatens the mother's health.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My mother in law was raped and we call the result of that rape "brother".

I'm sorry for your experience Dove but you get more wrong in this debate than Romero does and that's saying something.
 I actually believe abortion isn't the best solution to a pregnancy caused by rape. You can get the plan b, or find a family to adopt.  I think I already said I know my stance on this isn't popular and already said I'm not moving. Romero will never be the one dealing with any of this personally.  Maybe when he sits in a room of sobbing women who have told themselves it "was the right choice at the time so I swallowed it" he can harass them with links?  And other lefties can back him? I'm not debating. I double dog dare him to spew this crap in a room of women. It'll be like an episode of Spartacus. Lol.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"Is Dove a murderer? If women have abortions in cases of rape and incest, is it murder?

Yes, it is..

The only reason abortion should ever occur is if carrying the baby to term threatens the mother's health.

That's still murder according to many in the pro-life movement.

What if the doctors say there is a 50% chance? Who would get to decide whether she's allowed to have an abortion or not?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"My mother in law was raped and we call the result of that rape "brother".

I actually believe abortion isn't the best solution to a pregnancy caused by rape. You can get the plan b, or find a family to adopt.  I think I already said I know my stance on this isn't popular and already said I'm not moving. Romero will never be the one dealing with any of this personally.  Maybe when he sits in a room of sobbing women who have told themselves it "was the right choice at the time so I swallowed it" he can harass them with links?  And other lefties can back him? I'm not debating. I double dog dare him to spew this crap in a room of women. It'll be like an episode of Spartacus. Lol.

Of course abortion is not the best option in pregnancy caused by rape..

The unborn baby did nothing wrong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Is Dove a murderer? If women have abortions in cases of rape and incest, is it murder?

Yes, it is..

What if the doctors say there is a 50% chance? Who would get to decide whether she's allowed to have an abortion or not?

If carrying a baby to term risks the mother's life then killing the unborn baby becomes necessary..

Any other circumstance, it is premeditated homicide.

Romero

Quote from: "Dove"I actually believe abortion isn't the best solution to a pregnancy caused by rape. You can get the plan b, or find a family to adopt.  I think I already said I know my stance on this isn't popular and already said I'm not moving. Romero will never be the one dealing with any of this personally.  Maybe when he sits in a room of sobbing women who have told themselves it "was the right choice at the time so I swallowed it" he can harass them with links?  And other lefties can back him? I'm not debating. I double dog dare him to spew this crap in a room of women. It'll be like an episode of Spartacus. Lol.

I've talked to plenty of women about abortion.

Romero

Yes, it is..

If carrying a baby to term risks the mother's life then killing the unborn baby becomes necessary..

But who gets to make that decision?

Anonymous

Yes, it is..

But who gets to make that decision?

The physician of course.