Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"You do realise Romero that your link says 95% of women felt relief.  What did the other 5% feel?  Did they feel the same way Dove felt/feels?  Her personal and anecdotal accounts don't make her a liar and actually fall within your "proof that she's lying" cut and paste survey results.  

She's not endangering anyone but you are being a jackass.

You don't need to be a doctor or some kind of professional to console someone.  That statement is ridiculous.

Does it feel good to beat up on a woman who had an abortion and now regrets doing it and wants to save other women the same misery?  Do women not deserve to know what those who didn't feel "relief" actually felt?  

Don't worry about us Catholics.  We use condoms for "disease prevention".

If her job is to console people, then her job is to tell the truth. Telling lies about women's health will endanger them. I can only imagine what other myths she's telling them. If she's going to have a personal bias, then she best leave it to professionals who aren't biased and will give the honest truth.
 So advising against an abortion is endangering women's health?  You don't see your own bias?  You need to check yourself. Femnazis would eat you alive, you come off as a sexist pig.

RW

He is a feminazi.  And it would be you they'd be after.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Well yeah, I've already been called a 'legal hooker'  because I'm married lol.  In his 'defense' of women, he is going to piss them off, simply because he is male and aggressive about it.

RW

Allowing a woman a choice and a voice is allowing her to be pro-life.  These feminist types don't get that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

QuoteThe Senate will vote as early as Monday on a bill to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding, a largely symbolic vote causing pain for centrists in both parties and drawing fire from conservatives who say it won't satisfy their quest to put the organization out of business.

The bill isn't expected to garner the 60 votes needed to advance, as nearly all Democrats object to it. Its defeat, however, won't end the effort to cut off federal money for Planned Parenthood.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764">//http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764

This is what the 'baby parts' liars are up to. Planned Parenthood provides health care, STD and cancer screenings, breast exams and much more to millions of women.

Defunding Planned Parenthood will endanger millions of women. Who's going to provide those services? Dove?
 I got my IUD at planned parenthood. You don't get breast exams there, you don't get cancer screenings there. There are not doctors there. You see a nurse practitioner. You get birth control, std screenings and abortions at PP.   I'm telling you this as someone who has had their services.  But by all means.. ..keep posting links and ranting about "truth" when youve never experienced any of what I'm talking about. I had to have the IUD removed too, because it wasn't placed correctly and it caused me a lot of problems. Risks that I wasn't properly informed of by them, might I add.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Allowing a woman a choice and a voice is allowing her to be pro-life.  These feminist types don't get that.

It's that "with us or against us" mentality.

cc

He goes to his "Help Progs" made up propaganda sites for all these quotes.

That's how he operates, the same as all progs

The far left has all the tools and toys  ..... search and destroy mentality!! even if it  made up or greatly distorted
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

http://www.afterabortion.com/srg_info.html">http://www.afterabortion.com/srg_info.html he could try reading their experience from their own words.  There isn't a shortage of support boards and first person accounts of abortion. I'm sure he will feel these women are not valid....only the ones he agrees with.

cc

Quoteonly the ones he agrees with.
you got it

He is a huge waste of time. You will never win as he plays every angle and often goes full circle right back to the start .. .whatever it takes to "win"  at anyone else's expense ... continues pure bullshit until others get tired of him and move away

The funny part is that he doesn't even know that most of his "sources" are well done propaganda-wise, but totally bogus

Romero

Quote from: "Wulf"Translation: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!! :crazy: leftwing blather.  

PP is not part of the US government and is in no way deserving of the tax dollars it sucks up each year. For the most part it is a so-called not for profit organization and lobbying group aligned with the far left agenda. The US government has no business funding it with taxpayer money and just for the record.....I feel that way about ANY non-governmental agency.

Like so many other drains on the government trough, it's nothing but a social activist organization that operates off of the taxpayer's back. I say fuck that shit, cut them loose and see if they can float without sticking their hands in the combined wallets of the US taxpayer.

Where will millions of women go to get health care? If millions are denied health care, it'll be much more expensive in the long run.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
QuoteThe Senate will vote as early as Monday on a bill to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding, a largely symbolic vote causing pain for centrists in both parties and drawing fire from conservatives who say it won't satisfy their quest to put the organization out of business.

The bill isn't expected to garner the 60 votes needed to advance, as nearly all Democrats object to it. Its defeat, however, won't end the effort to cut off federal money for Planned Parenthood.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764">//http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764

This is what the 'baby parts' liars are up to. Planned Parenthood provides health care, STD and cancer screenings, breast exams and much more to millions of women.

Defunding Planned Parenthood will endanger millions of women. Who's going to provide those services? Dove?

Translation: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!! :crazy: leftwing blather.  

PP is not part of the US government and is in no way deserving of the tax dollars it sucks up each year. For the most part it is a so-called not for profit organization and lobbying group aligned with the far left agenda. The US government has no business funding it with taxpayer money and just for the record.....I feel that way about ANY non-governmental agency.

Like so many other drains on the government trough, it's nothing but a social activist organization that operates off of the taxpayer's back. I say fuck that shit, cut them loose and see if they can float without sticking their hands in the combined wallets of the US taxpayer.

I dislike that predictable scaremongering that I've read from PP supporters. It's dishonest and insulting to all Americans. Life will go on for everyone as per usual if that organization stopped receiving a single tax dollar. Women's health will not be in crisis. PP's ability to meet it's bills will be, but not the health of American women.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"

I got my IUD at planned parenthood. You don't get breast exams there, you don't get cancer screenings there. There are not doctors there. You see a nurse practitioner. You get birth control, std screenings and abortions at PP.   I'm telling you this as someone who has had their services.  But by all means.. ..keep posting links and ranting about "truth" when youve never experienced any of what I'm talking about. I had to have the IUD removed too, because it wasn't placed correctly and it caused me a lot of problems. Risks that I wasn't properly informed of by them, might I add.

Planned Parenthood disagrees with you about what they offer in terms of service across the country because according to them, they do indeed offer cancer screening amoung other things.  

The doctor in the supposed sting operation is in fact a doctor.  

You aren't doing yourself any favours by talking out of your ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Where? - O'Care stupid

PP does few procedures beyond yer typical abortion mill

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wulf"

Translation: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!! :crazy: leftwing blather.  

I dislike that predictable scaremongering that I've read from PP supporters. It's dishonest and insulting to all Americans. Life will go on for everyone as per usual if that organization stopped receiving a single tax dollar. Women's health will not be in crisis. PP's ability to meet it's bills will be, but not the health of American women.

You sure it won't become more difficult for woman (mostly teens) to access reproductive health care services if PPs shut down?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Why don't you call them up and ask about getting a mammogram?