Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Miss Stiletto"Swingers are a certain "type" of people. The way they live is their own business, however it is not a life style for most married people. I am single and therefore can't comment on how it effects marriage. I love being single because its like "swinging" when I want and with who I want . No explanations needed

I was searching forums for opinions on swinging. One of the more common posts was why don't you stay single. And, why not get a divorce.

:thumbup: Best decision anyone could ever make.

Through personal experience, I have become firmly convinced that men and women are not meant to be attached to each other like fucking geese.

Ya? What about geese that arnt fucking?

Being married has nothing to do with fucking........in the sexual sense, that is.

That's the root of many marital problems haha

It's expected after X number of years together. The relationship moves from mostly a physical one to an emotional one.

And the emotion expressed more often than not is....."anger".   ac_beating  ac_biggrin

If you disagree then you must be almost as good at ignoring your spouse as and Australian is at ignoring flies.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wulf"Australian is at ignoring flies.

Flies are nowhere near as irritating...

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"http://images.christianpost.com/full/63287/christian-swingers.png">

Now, I have seen everything. :shock:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Doesn't it always amaze you that when someone is murdered, the first suspect is the spouse? :laugh3:

Ever notice that when the wife does the killing the body is usually intact but when the husband does it, the wife's body is usually hacked into little pieces?.......Why?.....Because women make men out of their mind crazy......that's why.  :laugh3:

I think it's the other way around, Wulf.  ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

heinzy

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"This does not appeal to me one bit.

Neither to me. Actually the idea had never occurred to me  ac_unsure

RW

I met a couple a couple of weeks ago who were swingers.  It was great to talk to them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I heard that Renee went to a swinger's party in a men's prison.

Went home unserviced.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I heard that Renee went to a swinger's party in a men's prison.

Went home unserviced.

That wouldn't be surprising because most men in prison are used to fucking other men.

You on the other hand would get lots of action and probably enjoy it too.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I wish I was around in the 70s during key parties.  I think that would have been a hoot!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/24/article-2474873-18F3D18D00000578-477_634x488.jpg">

The guy in the very back looks like a kinky mofo.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I wish I was around in the 70s during key parties.  I think that would have been a hoot!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/24/article-2474873-18F3D18D00000578-477_634x488.jpg">

Yeah right, then in the 80's you'll find out that you have AIDS.  :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quit ruining my fantasies with lethal diseases!
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "heinzy"

Hey, heinzy! Welcome back. Been years since I saw you around, I think. ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "heinzy"

Hiya heinzy. Great to see a great poster again. :thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

Shen,  you are expecting!? Wow! I am so happy for you. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy, Shen. Wishing you all the best. ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I wish I was around in the 70s during key parties.  I think that would have been a hoot!

Is that Marsha Brady at the front?