The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Dear Hunters, I have a solution.

Started by Bricktop, August 02, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

As you know, I despise hunting for animals in the wild, with the exception of sustenance living. Assholes that kill lions, rhinos, giraffes and other non-edible species are scum.

However, I have a solution that will serve two purposes, and probably gain the global support of the anti-hunting lobby.

There are some species that we can live without, and eradicating them will actually make the world a better place to live. It is essentially vermin that has thus far defied all attempts to exterminate from its chosen habitat. It is well known to spread disease, and to attack residents of nearby towns and cities, often with lethal consequences.

Government's can issue a hunting permit for people from other nations, earning substantial revenue, whilst at the same time eliminating a serial pest from its nation's midst. Hunter's would be welcomed as a positive resource for the environment.

The species requiring eradication is not in any danger of extinction; in fact it is rampantly overpopulating many of the environments it lives within.

It is found in Brazil's favelas, barrios in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and other South American nations. It lives in the slums of Mumbai, Manila, Jakarta, Johannesburg and many other countries.

Yes, the downside is that this species is human...but that should not matter. Culling them would help the environment, both hygienically, economically and socially. They serve no useful purpose, and in fact take up valuable living space that could be occupied by real humans.

The downside is they cannot reasonably be consumed, although their flesh could be used to sustain other animal specials. It's good bait for sharks.

Its not an original idea. The Nazi's came up with something similar in Poland. But they failed to capitalise on it; it wasn't economically sustainable and they had to destroy the occupants en masse.

Waddya think, hunters? Would you pay $1000 to shoot a human being (imagine the sense of conquest) and help your planet survive?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"As you know, I despise hunting for animals in the wild, with the exception of sustenance living. Assholes that kill lions, rhinos, giraffes and other non-edible species are scum.

However, I have a solution that will serve two purposes, and probably gain the global support of the anti-hunting lobby.

There are some species that we can live without, and eradicating them will actually make the world a better place to live. It is essentially vermin that has thus far defied all attempts to exterminate from its chosen habitat. It is well known to spread disease, and to attack residents of nearby towns and cities, often with lethal consequences.

Government's can issue a hunting permit for people from other nations, earning substantial revenue, whilst at the same time eliminating a serial pest from its nation's midst. Hunter's would be welcomed as a positive resource for the environment.

The species requiring eradication is not in any danger of extinction; in fact it is rampantly overpopulating many of the environments it lives within.

It is found in Brazil's favelas, barrios in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and other South American nations. It lives in the slums of Mumbai, Manila, Jakarta, Johannesburg and many other countries.

Yes, the downside is that this species is human...but that should not matter. Culling them would help the environment, both hygienically, economically and socially. They serve no useful purpose, and in fact take up valuable living space that could be occupied by real humans.

The downside is they cannot reasonably be consumed, although their flesh could be used to sustain other animal specials. It's good bait for sharks.

Its not an original idea. The Nazi's came up with something similar in Poland. But they failed to capitalise on it; it wasn't economically sustainable and they had to destroy the occupants en masse.

Waddya think, hunters? Would you pay $1000 to shoot a human being (imagine the sense of conquest) and help your planet survive?

You may see this as satire, but to me it shows your ignorance. It also tells me you are one of those big city mindless robots that has no clue what happens outside your concrete jungle. A few eggs are cracked in the countryside to make your breakfast every morning in the city.

I no longer hunt, except for upland birds. I have friends and nephews that do. They keep my freezer full of moose, venison, and elk. If you had a barbecued moose burger at my place, you would really find it hard to keep down your factory beef burgs.

Miss Stiletto

Interesting however..its not a new idea. I could open this topic....regarding my research on Special Forces...but that needs a separate chat room...maybe we should suggest to the engineers who designed this room to open an instant chat room.

Bricktop

I see.

So, the fact that you enjoy a good moose burger is justification enough to slaughter animals in the wild?

How about barbecued rhino? Or a nice giraffe neck in a slow cooker? I believe whale steaks are very scrumptious.

Humans are extremely good at justifying their inhumanity. Ask any paedophile.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Miss Stiletto"Interesting however..its not a new idea. I could open this topic....regarding my research on Special Forces...but that needs a separate chat room...maybe we should suggest to the engineers who designed this room to open an instant chat room.

I did say it wasn't a new idea.

Just an old idea put to good economic use.

I can imagine thousands of Americans rushing to Brazil for the chance to slaughter other humans. Its what they love most.

Miss Stiletto

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Miss Stiletto"Interesting however..its not a new idea. I could open this topic....regarding my research on Special Forces...but that needs a separate chat room...maybe we should suggest to the engineers who designed this room to open an instant chat room.

I did say it wasn't a new idea.

Just an old idea put to good economic use.

I can imagine thousands of Americans rushing to Brazil for the chance to slaughter other humans. Its what they love most.

so what do u think about an instant chat room?...  to really exhaust an unusually interesting topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I see.

So, the fact that you enjoy a good moose burger is justification enough to slaughter animals in the wild?

How about barbecued rhino? Or a nice giraffe neck in a slow cooker? I believe whale steaks are very scrumptious.

Do you buy meat and dairy?  Do you understand the horrors you support when you purchase that?

Bricktop

Yes, and yes.

Does that mean its OK to go out and shoot an animal in the wild?

No.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yes, and yes.

Does that mean its OK to go out and shoot an animal in the wild?

No.
 Its okay if you eat it and use it.

Bricktop

No. Its not.

We have EVOLVED. Now, I know that is anathema to religions, but I am referring to sociological evolution; that is that our behaviour as inhabitants of the planet has changed over time. We have learned not to rape. We have learned that pairing with the opposite sex is the best structure underpinning society. We have learned that executing criminals achieves nothing.

Why, then, do we persist with an entirely unnecessary practice when we have evolved to farming for our food, and that it is far more efficient than random hunting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No. Its not.

We have EVOLVED. Now, I know that is anathema to religions, but I am referring to sociological evolution; that is that our behaviour as inhabitants of the planet has changed over time. We have learned not to rape. We have learned that pairing with the opposite sex is the best structure underpinning society. We have learned that executing criminals achieves nothing.

Why, then, do we persist with an entirely unnecessary practice when we have evolved to farming for our food, and that it is far more efficient than random hunting.
 You apparently aren't living in the same world as everyone else. We haven't evolved by any stretch of the imagination. All we have done is destroy ourselves and our natural world.  Do you enjoy the chemicals and antibiotics you eat?  How many pills are you on? How's the skin cancer?  We haven't evolved.  Everything is about money. If anything we have DE evolved. Who said anything about random hunting?  I'd sooner hunt and kill my own meat and farm my own food or buy from local independents that do. Which is what I do. I refuse to buy meat or vegetation from super markets, and hunters have the right for options. I'm not saying it's okay to randomly kill animals for the thrill of it. I'm saying it's okay to engage in the circle of life as nature intended.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I see.

It's you city slicker's beef burgs that are tortured, fed garbage and slaughtered. My moose meat was ethically culled. Lived a natural life, ate natural food and was brought down quickly. Easy peasy without the sleazy.

Bricktop

I don't eat burgers.

Your moose was slaughtered in its natural environment. How is that ethical?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I don't eat burgers.

Your moose was slaughtered in its natural environment. How is that ethical?

Are wolves, grizzlies and cougars unethical? I am a carnivore as most people are. When I eat meat and I don't do it everyday, I want to be confident that it is healthy for me. And that means it must be healthy for the game animal. You can't say the same for grocery store styro packed slop.

Anonymous

Yep. And when they are tortured they released toxins into their bodies. It's just nasty, cruel and unhealthy.