The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Dear Hunters, I have a solution.

Started by Bricktop, August 02, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Spectre has lost touch with an important part of his humanity when reviling the practice of taking meat ethically. I truly believe this to be true. It's all very sad to witness.  :sad:

He doesn't deserve to eat any animals, free range or factory farmed.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yes, and yes.

Does that mean its OK to go out and shoot an animal in the wild?

No.

Are you vegetarian SPECTRE?

Bricktop

No.

You don't need to be a vegetarian to oppose hunting animals in the wild.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"And that means it must be healthy for the game animal.

"Hey, moose...I'm going to shoot you (hopefully one shot) then eat you. Its for your own good."

:crazy:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Those Manila slums could use a good clean out, right, Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I don't eat burgers.

Your moose was slaughtered in its natural environment. How is that ethical?

Are wolves, grizzlies and cougars unethical? I am a carnivore as most people are. When I eat meat and I don't do it everyday, I want to be confident that it is healthy for me. And that means it must be healthy for the game animal. You can't say the same for grocery store styro packed slop.

Fish are also caught from their natural habitat.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Those Manila slums could use a good clean out, right, Azhya?

I don't know what you're talking about. I was talking about hunting. Stick to the topic.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

By the way, I'm not from Manila so I don't know that city too well.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

"Hey, moose...I'm going to shoot you (hopefully one shot) then eat you. Its for your own good."

Hey cow on a feedlot, living in your 4 by 6 stall. You are standing in your own feces and piss and can't even turn around. We'll feed you laboratory whatever, add three hundred pounds to your weight in a month and then send you to bovine university. There you will be offered and air dart to your skull. Hopefully it will hot the right part of your brain because it could really smart when your throat is cut and the blood drains out. Don't worry though, you'll be dead by the time your hide is ripped off by machine.

You see bovine university scholar, you are helping smug, urban types look down at those primitive rural bumpkins who insist on eating natural meat that hasn't been tortured all it's life.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yes, and yes.

Does that mean its OK to go out and shoot an animal in the wild?

No.

I urge you to rely on Jehovah God for understanding.

:evilthoughts2:
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Hey cow on a feedlot, living in your 4 by 6 stall. You are standing in your own feces and piss and can't even turn around. We'll feed you laboratory whatever, add three hundred pounds to your weight in a month and then send you to bovine university. There you will be offered and air dart to your skull. Hopefully it will hot the right part of your brain because it could really smart when your throat is cut and the blood drains out. Don't worry though, you'll be dead by the time your hide is ripped off by machine.

You see bovine university scholar, you are helping smug, urban types look down at those primitive rural bumpkins who insist on eating natural meat that hasn't been tortured all it's life.

Is this one of those asinine "city vs country" episodes?

Oh, please...make my day.

Anonymous

Is this one of those asinine "city vs country" episodes?

Oh, please...make my day.

I don't care what you want to call it. I like wild game and you like force fed, horribly mistreated grocery store chickens and cows.

Bricktop

I am not calling it city vs country. That was your stab.

Do you like KILLING the wild game?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I am not calling it city vs country. That was your stab.

Do you like KILLING the wild game?

I am explaining it from someone who has harvested his own game, and also buys the garbage in grocery stores. Have you ever harvested your own meat or do you think what you buy comes from the meat fairy? I like killing a healthy large buck and likely a lot more than when your cart is full at the grocery store.