The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Dear Hunters, I have a solution.

Started by Bricktop, August 02, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"I like killing a healthy large buck

Case closed.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Oh? You like killing things too?

Do I like getting healthy meat instead of a shopping trolley to fill with overpriced and inferior meat raised in captivity? You bet I like that. Do I enjoy killing things? I don't have any hangups or phobias about it assuming it's done quickly and doesn't cause more suffering than is minimal. I'm a human being. It's a balance.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'll try again.

Do you LIKE killing things?

Frood

Would I like killing a healthy large buck and putting it into our deep freezer? Yes
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Evasive as ever.

Like I said...case closed.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Dodge. Weave. Duck. Deflect.

If you enjoy killing, your a psychopath.

If you don't there is no need to do so.

And spare me that "its better than farmed animals" morality bullshit. You eat farmed produce as much as anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No.

You don't need to be a vegetarian to oppose hunting animals in the wild.

But, you are not opposed to killing animals in an abbatoir?

:ohmy:

Bricktop

No.

One has to be realistic.

Comparing hunting animals in the wild to farmed livestock is not valid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Dodge. Weave. Duck. Deflect.

And spare me that "its better than farmed animals" morality bullshit. You eat farmed produce as much as anyone.
 There is a huge difference in enjoying killing, and hunting for food. If you want too see some examples, I can post a video of men hunting ducks, and post a video of what goes on in slaughter houses. Then we can talk honestly about cruelity and which group enjoys it. You are supporting and condemning the wrong groups.  Up for that?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Dodge. Weave. Duck. Deflect.

People who kill are psychopaths? Where does that leave soldiers, law enforcement officers, and the executive branches of most modern governments?

QuoteAnd spare me that "its better than farmed animals" morality bullshit.

Even if it is better than farmed meat?

QuoteYou eat farmed produce as much as anyone.

Only when there's no other option. I'd rather eat fish I caught, vegetables I've grown or collected, and meat I've found.

Quote from: "Dove"There is a huge difference in enjoying killing, and hunting for food. If you want too see some examples, I can post a video of men hunting ducks, and post a video of what goes on in slaughter houses. Then we can talk honestly about cruelity and which group enjoys it. You are supporting and condemning the wrong groups.  Up for that?

Your efforts would wasted on him, Dove. He has meat issues.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Soldiers, police officers and Governments do not ENJOY killing. It is part of their job. They do not go off into the woods and kill people because they're bored. You can add doctors and nurses to that list too, sugar.

Damn, you re-define stupid. Comparing hunters to soldiers? What a moron. Whatever you do in the "health" industry, I'm sure fucking glad I'm not under your care.

So, you don't eat eggs, ham, bacon, chicken, steak, sausages, lamb, cheese, metwurst, yoghurt, butter, or any other derivative of food from farmed animals?

Your name isn't Bronwyn, by any chance, is it?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Soldiers, police officers and Governments do not ENJOY killing. It is part of their job. They do not go off into the woods and kill people because they're bored. You can add doctors and nurses to that list too, sugar.

It's part of the meateater's job to harvest their meat (if they have the stomach for it and don't project responsibility on a group of psychopaths with uniforms and a retarded logic)

QuoteDamn, you re-define stupid. Comparing hunters to soldiers? What a moron. Whatever you do in the "health" industry, I'm sure fucking glad I'm not under your care.

Soldiers and cops don't hunt fellow humans?  ac_lmfao

QuoteSo, you don't eat eggs, ham, bacon, chicken, steak, sausages, lamb, cheese, metwurst, yoghurt, butter, or any other derivative of food from farmed animals?

I eat some of those bought things from time to time. I prefer not to. I have the planning facilities and intestinal fortitude to collect most of them from the land, unlike some limp wristed sorts who reside in religious States and feign disgust for what their stomach's and irregular grampa bowels yearn for.

QuoteYour name isn't Bronwyn, by any chance, is it?

My name is Courage. You'll never have me.
Blahhhhhh...