The best topic

Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Dear Hunters, I have a solution.

Started by Bricktop, August 02, 2015, 08:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
QuoteSo, you don't eat eggs, ham, bacon, chicken, steak, sausages, lamb, cheese, metwurst, yoghurt, butter, or any other derivative of food from farmed animals?

I eat some of those bought things from time to time. I prefer not to. I have the planning facilities and intestinal fortitude to collect most of them from the land, unlike some limp wristed sorts who reside in religious States and feign disgust for what their stomach's and irregular grampa bowels yearn for.

You cannot collect ANY of those things from "the land" you cranial cot case. They are collected or processed from FARMED animals.

If you are as easy in real life as you are in here, you must have had more cocks inside you than a battery chicken farm.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
QuoteSo, you don't eat eggs, ham, bacon, chicken, steak, sausages, lamb, cheese, metwurst, yoghurt, butter, or any other derivative of food from farmed animals?

I eat some of those bought things from time to time. I prefer not to. I have the planning facilities and intestinal fortitude to collect most of them from the land, unlike some limp wristed sorts who reside in religious States and feign disgust for what their stomach's and irregular grampa bowels yearn for.

You cannot collect ANY of those things from "the land" you cranial cot case. They are collected or processed from FARMED animals.

If you are as easy in real life as you are in here, you must have had more cocks inside you than a battery chicken farm.

Our chooks are free range and quite happy birds. We get eggs and the occasional roast from them. We split two lambs and a cow every year and they're free range too. 20-40 kilos of fish hand caught from the sea, plus whatever wild pork, venison, or roo we can fit in the freezer.

All in all, we eat quite well and it's not full of the shit you love to buy and wear your dentures out over. It must suck to be an effeminate South Australian culinary wuss. We wouldn't know though.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Free range chickens are available in supermarkets. Likewise eggs. Sheep and cows are always free range in Australia, as you would well know.

So, where's the need to go and kill animals in the wild?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Free range chickens are available in supermarkets. Likewise eggs. Sheep and cows are always free range in Australia, as you would well know.

You really are damaged goods, Sputnik.

You need to die an excruciatingly painful death asap for the sake of a sane humanity.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

One might interpret that as another threat. That's two in a few minutes.

If I were you, I'd be somewhat more considerate of throwing around suggestions of death and violence. This forum has its limits. You are stretching them.

I recommend you temper your idiocy, immediately.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Free range chickens are available in supermarkets. Likewise eggs. Sheep and cows are always free range in Australia, as you would well know.

Terms like free range and locally grown are misleading in Canada.

J0E

They already do that in Brazil, but you never hear about it the media that much.

The police there have been known to gun down suspected criminals or even just vagrants out in the open in broad daylight.  I'm sure this isn't the only place were it happens. Philippines too, another place with a massive overpopulation problem. The police and the army do the bidding of the Upper classes who want to keep the lower classes down, so they frequently kill them.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"As you know, I despise hunting for animals in the wild, with the exception of sustenance living. Assholes that kill lions, rhinos, giraffes and other non-edible species are scum.

However, I have a solution that will serve two purposes, and probably gain the global support of the anti-hunting lobby.

There are some species that we can live without, and eradicating them will actually make the world a better place to live. It is essentially vermin that has thus far defied all attempts to exterminate from its chosen habitat. It is well known to spread disease, and to attack residents of nearby towns and cities, often with lethal consequences.

Government's can issue a hunting permit for people from other nations, earning substantial revenue, whilst at the same time eliminating a serial pest from its nation's midst. Hunter's would be welcomed as a positive resource for the environment.

The species requiring eradication is not in any danger of extinction; in fact it is rampantly overpopulating many of the environments it lives within.

It is found in Brazil's favelas, barrios in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and other South American nations. It lives in the slums of Mumbai, Manila, Jakarta, Johannesburg and many other countries.

Yes, the downside is that this species is human...but that should not matter. Culling them would help the environment, both hygienically, economically and socially. They serve no useful purpose, and in fact take up valuable living space that could be occupied by real humans.

The downside is they cannot reasonably be consumed, although their flesh could be used to sustain other animal specials. It's good bait for sharks.

Its not an original idea. The Nazi's came up with something similar in Poland. But they failed to capitalise on it; it wasn't economically sustainable and they had to destroy the occupants en masse.

Waddya think, hunters? Would you pay $1000 to shoot a human being (imagine the sense of conquest) and help your planet survive?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"They already do that in Brazil, but you never hear about it the media that much.

The police there have been known to gun down suspected criminals or even just vagrants out in the open in broad daylight.  I'm sure this isn't the only place were it happens. Philippines too, another place with a massive overpopulation problem. The police and the army do the bidding of the Upper classes who want to keep the lower classes down, so they frequently kill them.

Quote from: "SPECTRE"As you know, I despise hunting for animals in the wild, with the exception of sustenance living. Assholes that kill lions, rhinos, giraffes and other non-edible species are scum.

However, I have a solution that will serve two purposes, and probably gain the global support of the anti-hunting lobby.

There are some species that we can live without, and eradicating them will actually make the world a better place to live. It is essentially vermin that has thus far defied all attempts to exterminate from its chosen habitat. It is well known to spread disease, and to attack residents of nearby towns and cities, often with lethal consequences.

Government's can issue a hunting permit for people from other nations, earning substantial revenue, whilst at the same time eliminating a serial pest from its nation's midst. Hunter's would be welcomed as a positive resource for the environment.

The species requiring eradication is not in any danger of extinction; in fact it is rampantly overpopulating many of the environments it lives within.

It is found in Brazil's favelas, barrios in Mexico, Argentina, Colombia and other South American nations. It lives in the slums of Mumbai, Manila, Jakarta, Johannesburg and many other countries.

Yes, the downside is that this species is human...but that should not matter. Culling them would help the environment, both hygienically, economically and socially. They serve no useful purpose, and in fact take up valuable living space that could be occupied by real humans.

The downside is they cannot reasonably be consumed, although their flesh could be used to sustain other animal specials. It's good bait for sharks.

Its not an original idea. The Nazi's came up with something similar in Poland. But they failed to capitalise on it; it wasn't economically sustainable and they had to destroy the occupants en masse.

Waddya think, hunters? Would you pay $1000 to shoot a human being (imagine the sense of conquest) and help your planet survive?
 Global elites have a very sinister obsession with population control.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"One might interpret that as another threat. That's two in a few minutes.

If I were you, I'd be somewhat more considerate of throwing around suggestions of death and violence. This forum has its limits. You are stretching them.

I recommend you temper your idiocy, immediately.

I'd recommend that you learn to interpret the English language as it's written and not inject ridiculous sentiments which don't exist in clear wording.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You really are damaged goods, Sputnik.

You need to die an excruciatingly painful death asap for the sake of a sane humanity.
You make some really good points at times.

Why screw it all up with inappropriate and unacceptable remarks like this?

Please keep up the good work and  just stop this sort of thing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You really are damaged goods, Sputnik.

You make some really good points at times.

Why screw it all up with inappropriate and unacceptable remarks like this?

Please keep up the good work and  just stop this sort of thing

I can understand how you might misconstrue my statement as somehow inappropriate or unacceptable but is was simply meant in jest and could have easily been replaced with a "you need to suck your own phallus one more time all the way to the base and snap your geriatric neck supporting that ignorant gray matter up top".

Don't worry. Spectre has already approached me with a faux holier than thou PM suggesting that personal death threats are not on. Perhaps in the future, I'll play upon his need to suck himself off with the inevitable spinal column snap which comes from a man of advanced years, devolved brain function, and an unhealthy mons pubis mound which swallows what's left of his manhood like a weighted twig in quicksand.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

cc

There. See!! I knew you could do it

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

It was the same sentiment though. :)
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It was the same sentiment though. :)

You know, I'm beginning to detect the tell tale signs of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

I'm sure you came here looking for me. No-one is buying your "I found you at random" bullshit. Something attracted you to the place, and the only member here with a global profile is me.

My own little leg humper. Haven't had one of those in...oh...months now.

There's also an undertow of sexual allusion, indicating that your interest in me is more than just "professional".

No, I'm not flattered. Glorified bed changers are known for their rather salacious penchants outside the sanitised realm in which they lord over, to try and compensate for their low self esteem. Never known a nurse who didn't have more hang ups than a dry cleaning shop.

Not that it matters; being stalked by psychos has been a common experience for me...and no doubt, when you realise that I regard you with the same contempt I hold for all annoying insects, you'll move on.

Soon, I hope.

God, I miss Renee.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It was the same sentiment though. :)

You know, I'm beginning to detect the tell tale signs of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

I'm sure you came here looking for me. No-one is buying your "I found you at random" bullshit. Something attracted you to the place, and the only member here with a global profile is me.

My own little leg humper. Haven't had one of those in...oh...months now.

There's also an undertow of sexual allusion, indicating that your interest in me is more than just "professional".

No, I'm not flattered. Glorified bed changers are known for their rather salacious penchants outside the sanitised realm in which they lord over, to try and compensate for their low self esteem. Never known a nurse who didn't have more hang ups than a dry cleaning shop.

Not that it matters; being stalked by psychos has been a common experience for me...and no doubt, when you realise that I regard you with the same contempt I hold for all annoying insects, you'll move on.

Soon, I hope.

God, I miss Renee.

ac_toofunny

Paranoid much? Someone takes your unbridled arrogance and mindless dribble to task and suddenly you feel the need to conjure up a ridiculous back story because someone who just recently became acquainted with you has in all probability come to the same conclusions about you as others have in your past, namely, that you're a delicate little chest puffing peacock and legend in his own rusty lunchbox. :laugh3:

As for your suggestion about my occupation and the rest, suck a fat one, bozo. It's YOUR fiction to create and has nothing to do with me. Don't be a bludger and expect buy-in from me, Captain Wrinkles.
Blahhhhhh...