The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

You find a genie sort of lamp washed up on a beach

Started by Frood, August 03, 2015, 01:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

So you give the lamp a halfhearted rub but to your disbelief out pops a Genie who looks nothing at all like Robin Williams and you count your lucky stars for that small mercy. You ask for your three wishes and are promptly told "I'm not that kind of Genie".

He reaches into his Genie pirate style sweatpants and pulls out a handful of what looks like moss or maybe something like marijuana and explains "There's enough of this herb to allow you to shapeshift into any creature or person three times but use sparingly. After it's gone, you will remain whatever you last chose until your last breath. There is no more of this special material left in the universe".

How would you use your three shapeshifting doses? Would you hoard them all to yourself or would you share them with loved ones? What animals or persons would you consider becoming and why?

I would share one with a sibling who really needs a miracle right now and use the other two for myself. They could fix a health issue with their dose by becoming an earlier version of themselves and getting something checked out asap. Since I'd need the second dose to return to my current form, I would only be getting one chance to shapeshift into something cool. I'd consider becoming a dolphin but without a pod to swim with, awfully lonely and potentially dangerous. A wolf would be fun but again, no pack to run with therefore little safety. I might become a copy of a celebrity like Scarlett Johansson or a young version of Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, or James Dean then be a top level impersonator for awhile and get paid well to be frivolous.
Blahhhhhh...

the shark hunter

... it'd be great for a closet transgendered person ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Mine!! I would not share.

1 Moss Change: Turn in to Selma Hayek and be a complete whore.

Edit: Turn in to younger me and tell older me NOT to marry that crazy bitch. Carry on ac_biggrin

2 Moss Change: Turn in to Bill Gates and steal all his money.

3 Moss Change: Turn in to and stay as Chris Hemsworth and spend my money foolishly.

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":laugh: There's not enough doses to help Bruce Jenner.

:laugh3:

oh poor Bruce

Bricktop

Annie

I'd shapeshift into the same age as my daughter's nasty bullies, show up where they are and well...have a little chat with my fist to their faces. Then I'd morph into a younger skinnier version of myself and give the last does to my cat and see what he does lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous