Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EU

Ya my Ma has her Xmas cake aging away in her crock...gonna be a good get together, we got some new lil yard apes in the tribe and kids/family/friends are what it's all about

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"Ya my Ma has her Xmas cake aging away in her crock...gonna be a good get together, we got some new lil yard apes in the tribe and kids/family/friends are what it's all about

It sure is, I just love the holiday season.

EU

OH and those lil bacon wrapped dates with an almond inside....hard to eat just ten.

Anonymous

Quote from: "EU"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I've said this elsewhere, but it bears repeating. Rowan Atkinson once said that to insult or harangue an individual for their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is absurd. But to challenge and question the conduct of their nationality, race, culture, religious or other beliefs is simple common sense.

If the conduct of their nationality, race, culture etc was the fault of each and every one of them within that creed...I guess you would have a justification to challenge and question each and every one of them and based on your theory I have to say: WTF is wrong with you Aussies?

Leopardsocks is on a slippery slope.

Gary Oak

Oh, yes lest we forget

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"So you were asked to take over for a short time but after the "keys"were handed over to you then you usurped power and booted off the creators of this forum claiming it as your own.

Let's take a good look at this now. Fashionista does her phony girly girl act like she's some niave school girl posting about make up and cooking dinner etc...  and then pulls a stunt like this. All I can say is  SUCKERS ! You should have known better . As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

EU

Quote from: "Gary Oak". As if I could warn that smug Shenli cunt. They do it to each other and this is one of the reason they want to live in western nations so much. It's good for me . I ahve wasted too much time on forums

What a fckin pig you are to use language like that...and yes you have wasted all your time on forums because the crap you post is absolute garbage, people laugh at it constantly and you appear to be more of an idiot with every post you make...

Gary Oak

Thinking on the positive  cups half full side of things it is good that Shenli got stuck in the back llike this so she will stop being so out of this world clueless. I learned the hard way in Asia to stay clear of  people that are what I termed DANGEROUSLY DUMB as they will out of cluelessness of how things actually operate over there not only fuck themselves up but fuck everyone else up too. Hopefully this is a necessary wake-up call

Romero

Shen Li didn't get "stuck in the back", whatever that means. Fashionista didn't pull any stunt. She didn't force Rand to abuse his power. If Rand was a decent mod he'd still be a mod.

I see you've been posting about that stupid oath on craigslist and responding to your own posts pretending to be somebody else. How pathetic.

Gary Oak

ShenLi asked Fashoinista to be a mod for a while as Shenli didn't have time at that time do be a mod then Fashionista banned ShenLi and Rand.....with your egging her on no doubt. It isn't surprising that a slimy little homosexual troll such as yourself would find such an action perfectly acceptable. I believe that ShenLi thought that Fashionista was her friend at the time.

Anonymous

That's bullshit Gary. Shen Li and Securious are not banned even though they should be. And Romero is not a Chinese spy that brainwashed Fashionista against your boyfriend Securious. You must take some powerful hallucinogenic drugs.

Leopardsocks

Er, Gary...isn't Rambo Wong one of your aliases??

Gary Oak

Lest we forget.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"ShenLi asked Fashoinista to be a mod for a while as Shenli didn't have time at that time do be a mod then Fashionista banned ShenLi and Rand.....with your egging her on no doubt. It isn't surprising that a slimy little homosexual troll such as yourself would find such an action perfectly acceptable. I believe that ShenLi thought that Fashionista was her friend at the time.

Zetsu

Gary, go suck someone's dick.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Gary, go suck someone's dick.

I wouldn't say something like that, but Securious will never be a mod again..

Gary should get over it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Gary, go suck someone's dick.

I wouldn't say something like that, but Securious will never be a mod again..

Gary should get over it.

The problem is Gary has proven himself he can't be reasoned with.
Permanently off his rocker