Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am seen as a retard by the likes of Romero,EU and Hornung ? Hey..maybe one day you can grow up to be just like them :lol:

Aww poor gary no one here agrees with him, the racist must be really lonely.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am seen as a retard by the likes of Romero,EU and Hornung ? Hey..maybe one day you can grow up to be just like them :lol:

Romero and EU are both nice boys.

I don't know who Hornung is, but I don't believe he is the caricature that you and Shen Li say he is.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"keep trying Zetsu, one of these days you'll come up with a humorous joke. That's a good boy

It's a fact dumbass, only a mental reject like you would wish it was a joke.  :lol:

STFU you humourless bore, you couldn't think up a humorous joke if your life depended on it

EU

I would never insult a retard by comparing them to you Gary, honest.

and for Sherlock/DocWatson who then changed to the Mod Rand...maybe he's better for it, you know a life lesson, don't believe everything you read...or ya go a bit off but I gotta say tho my fav was the Flat Earth Guy...what was his handle? Was he Curly, Moe or Joe? A special one for you Shin Li.

EU

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2Sw4QcuREzItD0nw7QCAYZSmGfbo7jbtXE4SgfHq8C7_s7uqD">

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"keep trying Zetsu, one of these days you'll come up with a humorous joke. That's a good boy

It's a fact dumbass, only a mental reject like you would wish it was a joke.  :lol:

STFU you humourless bore, you couldn't think up a humorous joke if your life depended on it

Translation:  Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh hhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :lol:

Gary Oak

like I said  you humourless bore, you couldn't think up a humorous joke if your life depended on it. If you could you would have by now

Zetsu

*Yawn*  Come back to me when you have something better to say loser.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"*Yawn*  Come back to me when you have something better to say loser.

It has already become apparent that you have no interest in the truth.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"*Yawn*  Come back to me when you have something better to say loser.

It has already become apparent that you have no interest in the truth.

I have no problem with the truth, just not the bullshit that comes flying out of your anus every second.

Gary Oak

Good , I am glad that you have no problem with the truth. Here is a truth for you :lol:

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am not crying about this forum. I am just commenting on how Fashionista backstabbed her friend. It's quite amazing even  though it is so typical of chinese

I mean like Shenli asked Fashionista to help moderate for a while as Shenli had personal matters that were making moderating impossible and then Fashionista bans the mods. Shenli knows better than this so it's her fault for being so stupid. Notice how Fashionista posts all these girly girl posts about make up and cooking pretending to be such a goody goody girly girl but when a chance opens fopr a successful ruthless backstabs she jumps at the chance. I am taunting Shenli for being so stupid, it's hardly like I am crying about it

I have always been a fan of Lee Teng Hui  and one of his many quotes that I like is  "it's good to speak the truth"

Gary Oak

Here's some more truths I am sure that you will like  :lol:

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu you idiot, even just a quick glance at Seoulfags posts would not consider any of his posts intelligent debate.  I posted quite a bit of information on the Samurai's amazing skill and courage whichj also amazed the Mongols from what Marco Polo wrote. You are just pissed that I don't buy that the Han empire was stronger than the Romans, that the Mongols under Ghengis Khan were a better fighting force than China had ever had....which by the way is obvious

I have no doubt that the PRC propaganda bureau history yes men discovered that the Chinese are superior to everybody however notice how you all are here or want to be ? Chinese cowardice also has to be taken into consideration. A smaller Roman force could still decimate a larger Chinese force much like the Japanese did when the foreign forces were outnumbered five to one.Of all the foreign forces naturally the Japanese were the first to charge and wanted to be the first to charge as this was Samurai tradition and the huge chinese force ran for their lives :lol:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Here's some more truths I am sure that you will like  :lol:

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu you idiot, even just a quick glance at Seoulfags posts would not consider any of his posts intelligent debate.  I posted quite a bit of information on the Samurai's amazing skill and courage whichj also amazed the Mongols from what Marco Polo wrote. You are just pissed that I don't buy that the Han empire was stronger than the Romans, that the Mongols under Ghengis Khan were a better fighting force than China had ever had....which by the way is obvious

I have no doubt that the PRC propaganda bureau history yes men discovered that the Chinese are superior to everybody however notice how you all are here or want to be ? Chinese cowardice also has to be taken into consideration. A smaller Roman force could still decimate a larger Chinese force much like the Japanese did when the foreign forces were outnumbered five to one.Of all the foreign forces naturally the Japanese were the first to charge and wanted to be the first to charge as this was Samurai tradition and the huge chinese force ran for their lives :lol:

Why does gary loves shooting out of his anus?  Becuase that's what Gary does best.  :lol:

Gary Oak

At least you are trying to be funny.  Keep trying, ...you'll one day possibly have a personality

Zetsu

Cry like a little bitch all you want gary, fact is no one here gives a rat's shit on what you say, that's how stupid you are.  :lol: