The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Rand Is Banned

Started by Anonymous, November 20, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Obvious Li"the only dumber cunt than you around here is your fudgepacker buddy gambino..why don't you two fuck off back to the sewer you crawled out of....

No.  The only dumber cunt is you.  And fortunately you will not live out your dream to build this forum into the Yellow version of Stormfront.  Do you want to pick a fight with my Brazilian Ju Jitsu?  Once you get a taste of my Ju Jitsu, you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

Asian Pride

And if you still don't understand, get the hand in your avatar to blow out your brains once and for all.  The world will be a better place without you, no matter what your mommy and daddy tell you!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"the only dumber cunt than you around here is your fudgepacker buddy gambino..why don't you two fuck off back to the sewer you crawled out of....

No.  The only dumber cunt is you.  And fortunately you will not live out your dream to build this forum into the Yellow version of Stormfront.  Do you want to pick a fight with my Brazilian Ju Jitsu?  Once you get a taste of my Ju Jitsu, you'll know what I'm talking about. ;)

another ESL failure........lol

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"My logical processing capabilities are probably better than yours.

A dumbass racist troll that think he's smart, that's rich.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"My logical processing capabilities are probably better than yours.

He takes drugs too.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised for someone like Gary, considering he's not very capable of complicated like tasks or thoughts.

Gary Oak

This implies that you are smarter.  

1 ] So brainiac, wht do you know ?  Nothing

2 ]  What have you ever done in your life ? nothing

Gary Oak

I just finished The Battle For Quebec. What have you read in the last year ? Nothing ?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Quit yapping out of your ass crack.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I just finished The Battle For Quebec. What have you read in the last year ? Nothing ?

Wow you can read a book? even my 8 year old cousin can do that.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I just finished The Battle For Quebec. What have you read in the last year ? Nothing ?

Wow you can read a book, even my 8 year old cousin can do that.

Tell your cousin to donate his old books with pop out pictures that he has grown out of to Gary. They are sold out of them at Goodwill.

:lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

So it appears that I was correct on both counts  :lol: and that also goes for Seaul Girl

Gary Oak

I'm laughing at you Seaul Girl

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I'm laughing at you Seaul Girl

I can see you're still bitter and crying after you got hit on the head with those rigged gloves.

Gary Oak

:lol: I heard the cops involved lost massive face  :lol:  It is a reality that you would have loved it if they got away with it. Too bad. :lol:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak":lol: I heard the cops involved lost massive face  :lol:  It is a reality that you would have loved it if they got away with it. Too bad. :lol:

I can't blame the cops for giving a good beating to a racist, it's all about justice afterall.  :mrgreen: