Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm sensitive when people who oppose WM/AF relationships try to stereotype us negatively, but that article was funny.

@realAzhyaAryola

I'll have to read it later, Fashionista. I'm putting on my apron now and will have to start on my Thanksgiving cooking for tomorrow. I'll make today what I can make today. Tomorrow, I bake the bird. I can't care less what people say about my inter-racial marriage. I got other issues to attend to.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'll have to read it later, Fashionista. I'm putting on my apron now and will have to start on my Thanksgiving cooking for tomorrow. I'll make today what I can make today. Tomorrow, I bake the bird. I can't care less what people say about my inter-racial marriage. I got other issues to attend to.

That's right tomorrow is American Thanksgiving.

I would be lying if I said I'm not sensitive to negative comments about IRR.

I know it is not as controversial for Filipinos as it is for Chinese/Taiwanese, Japanese and Koreans

Many men in these communities consider women like myself a traitor.

Happy Thanksgiving Azhya.

:)

@realAzhyaAryola

The problem is in them, Fashionista, and not with you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

:D And thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes. I appreciate it. :D
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The problem is in them, Fashionista, and not with you.

I wish it was that simple Azhya, but our community has less Westernized thinking on this subject.

Zetsu

Lol this is pretty sad but true about Asians.
Permanently off his rocker

Obvious Li

not sure if it fits under #3 or is a new category but you've got to mention the endless and ongoing DRAMA (s) that occur daily...also you forge to to mention anything about the sex aspect of dating an asian.....surely the most important part yes/no

Obvious Li

totally-secure-and-normal boyfriend, you better be prepared for when your girlfriend mistakes "soup or salad" for "super salad." And since Asians have eyes like gravy boats, her crying jags are bound to extend late into the night. Just FYI.

that is funny....i was at a restaurant once and this asian chick i was with kept looking at the menu board hanging on the wall and finally i couldn't take it anymore and asked her "why do you keep staring at the menu"....she said "what's an onion buenor  salad" ??.....what the menu board actually said in engrish was..."soup,with onion bun or salad"....always remembered that.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"totally-secure-and-normal boyfriend, you better be prepared for when your girlfriend mistakes "soup or salad" for "super salad." And since Asians have eyes like gravy boats, her crying jags are bound to extend late into the night. Just FYI.

that is funny....i was at a restaurant once and this asian chick i was with kept looking at the menu board hanging on the wall and finally i couldn't take it anymore and asked her "why do you keep staring at the menu"....she said "what's an onion buenor  salad" ??.....what the menu board actually said in engrish was..."soup,with onion bun or salad"....always remembered that.....

Lol, that's cute Obvious.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol this is pretty sad but true about Asians.

It is Buddy, but there are lots of evolved young Asian bruthas like urself who don't see us as "their" property. It is insecure, anti-social losers like CJ/Hornung that make Asian dudes look bad.

It's kinda dumb how their whining can never stop, when most of them can't even manage their own personal life.
Permanently off his rocker

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"Most white guys who have "yellow fever" have it because either they can't get a white chick or they think Asian women are submissive.

sorry bro.....not even close...there are a myriad of reasons...but the biggest one is ATTITUDE...kind of hard to describe...suffice to say white chicks have a bad one and most asian chicks have a great one....asian chicks have issues to be sure...but it comers across as "cute`when you have the right attitude.....they are much better at role definitions and equality of contributions to the relationship...so so very refreshing.....the beauty and the sex part  is just a bonus

Laughing Out Loud

Asian women are sought by all men while Asian men are undesirable.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Asian women are sought by all men while Asian men are undesirable.

true dat..asian men (princes) are completely and utterly useless... i have yet to discover any use for them

Leopardsocks