Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Any of you stunning Asian ladies want to date a whitey online.

Shen Li dont want me no more...

If Shen Li doesn't want you anymore Leopardsocks she's mad.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Any of you stunning Asian ladies want to date a whitey online.

Shen Li dont want me no more...

Will you take us out dining and dancing? :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

Leopardsocks

Me! Me! Pick me...I'm old and can't be choosy...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Me! Me! Pick me...I'm old and can't be choosy...

You are too modest Leopardsocks.

Leopardsocks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"No, just too old...

Hi, RW...

A wise seasoned veteran.

Leopardsocks

Awww....that's just another way of saying "old"!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Awww....that's just another way of saying "old"!!!!

Oh I'm so sorry, I honestly did not mean to be insulting.

:cry:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Awww....that's just another way of saying "old"!!!!

Oh I'm so sorry, I honestly did not mean to be insulting.

:cry:

don't worry.....it's pretty hard to insult Mr. Awkward.....just don't show him any pictures of baby seals getting clubbed on the ice...it tends to set him off for a few days.........you're welcome [attachment=0]17.gif[/attachment]

Time Flies

The typical white male sees the Asian female as a conquest, usually some kind of sex toy to be chased. Although too many Asian females(fashionista) fall for this trap and start to believe that the blond haired, blue eyed male is also a great find. Perpetuating stereotypes without really finding out why, upstarts racism against Asain males. We need to stop this Asian female sextoy image and realize that we are losing ourselves into what Hollywood perceives, the rest of the world believes. Dont buy into it.

Romero

Quote from: "Time Flies"The typical white male sees the Asian female as a conquest, usually some kind of sex toy to be chased. Although too many Asian females(fashionista) fall for this trap and start to believe that the blond haired, blue eyed male is also a great find. Perpetuating stereotypes without really finding out why, upstarts racism against Asain males. We need to stop this Asian female sextoy image and realize that we are losing ourselves into what Hollywood perceives, the rest of the world believes. Dont buy into it.

I'm a white male. I don't see Asian females as conquests or sex toys.

But you do, and you're perpetuating stereotypes. Isn't that funny?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Noodles and Gangnam style all the way!!!!

Weally! Woohoo!  :D
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"No, just too old...

Hi, RW...

RW's here? Where?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Time Flies"The typical white male sees the Asian female as a conquest, usually some kind of sex toy to be chased. Although too many Asian females(fashionista) fall for this trap and start to believe that the blond haired, blue eyed male is also a great find. Perpetuating stereotypes without really finding out why, upstarts racism against Asain males. We need to stop this Asian female sextoy image and realize that we are losing ourselves into what Hollywood perceives, the rest of the world believes. Dont buy into it.

I know, Time Flies. However, you can't ignore that some opposites do attract but I, for one, never did seek a blonde and blue-eyed male. To be honest, I had no ideal type. I dated guys from different race groups.

My husband was once married to a blonde and blue-eyed female of Germanic roots. They were married about 8 years, no children. They divorced and he swore he would never marry again. That changed when he met me. I was single then, just had a sad break up and my husband kept on pursuing me saying I did not have to be alone and sulk. Haha! The rest is history.
@realAzhyaAryola