The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Time Flies"The typical white male sees the Asian female as a conquest, usually some kind of sex toy to be chased. Although too many Asian females(fashionista) fall for this trap and start to believe that the blond haired, blue eyed male is also a great find. Perpetuating stereotypes without really finding out why, upstarts racism against Asain males. We need to stop this Asian female sextoy image and realize that we are losing ourselves into what Hollywood perceives, the rest of the world believes. Dont buy into it.

I'm a white male. I don't see Asian females as conquests or sex toys.

But you do, and you're perpetuating stereotypes. Isn't that funny?

I think you're both right, R. Time Flies probably meant "some" white male because it's true. You're an exception but there ARE white males who do think that way, the way TF described.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"The typical white male sees the Asian female as a conquest, usually some kind of sex toy to be chased. Although too many Asian females(fashionista) fall for this trap and start to believe that the blond haired, blue eyed male is also a great find. Perpetuating stereotypes without really finding out why, upstarts racism against Asain males. We need to stop this Asian female sextoy image and realize that we are losing ourselves into what Hollywood perceives, the rest of the world believes. Dont buy into it.

I love my husband and his blue eyes are just a bonus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I think you're both right, R. Time Flies probably meant "some" white male because it's true. You're an exception but there ARE white males who do think that way, the way TF described.

There are some insecure Asian men that sterotype AF/WM couples and TF is one of them.

Romero

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think you're both right, R. Time Flies probably meant "some" white male because it's true. You're an exception but there ARE white males who do think that way, the way TF described.

For sure, but it seems that TF has a problem with every AF/WM relationship.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think you're both right, R. Time Flies probably meant "some" white male because it's true. You're an exception but there ARE white males who do think that way, the way TF described.

For sure, but it seems that TF has a problem with every AF/WM relationship.

That is how I feel too.

He sees one and without knowing anything about them starts picking them apart with negative sterotypes.

Gary Oak

We know that you Romero do not see Asian girls as a conquest as you make all  your conquests in gay bars  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

We know that you Romero do not see Asian girls as a conquest as you make all  your conquests in gay bars  :lol:

Gary Oak said, "Duh, I'm an idiot".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

That wasn't funny.

@realAzhyaAryola

I have only come across these discussions on these Canadian forums. Inter-racial marriages are never discussed within my circle of friends. I can't imagine anyone of them having any resentments about it. It shouldn't affect them at all or anyone. Why should it?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

It's almost a pain for me to see these topics because my first reaction to it is "Please get over it already."
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

But what can they do? What is there to do? You can't prevent people from marrying whomever they wish to marry? They should just suck it up.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Does that mean they treat you differently? Shunned?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I suppose it will take a very long time.

How are you feeling these days?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

No you're not!

When I was pregnant both times, people said I was glowing and that it was a sure sign that I was going to have girls. WRONG! I had boys. Heheh.

First pregnancy, I gained so much and was not watching my weight. In my second pregnancy, I was still on the stairmaster by the 5th month and quite active physically (and horny) so I did not gain as much weight. In fact, I lost it all right away. Long story short, it's because on my second pregnancy, I was only pregnant for 7 months. I had a premature baby. He was in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) for almost 50 days.
@realAzhyaAryola