The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

You are funny, Mei! I'm sure you are only disgusting to yourself. :D
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No you're not!

When I was pregnant both times, people said I was glowing and that it was a sure sign that I was going to have girls. WRONG! I had boys. Heheh.

First pregnancy, I gained so much and was not watching my weight. In my second pregnancy, I was still on the stairmaster by the 5th month and quite active physically (and horny) so I did not gain as much weight. In fact, I lost it all right away. Long story short, it's because on my second pregnancy, I was only pregnant for 7 months. I had a premature baby. He was in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) for almost 50 days.

My tight jeans don't fit, my small waist and wide hips have been replaced by a by a belly. I have never had anything more than a cold and now I look like a less disgusting version of ghost on Vancouver Forum.

A pregnant woman is never disgusting!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I have only come across these discussions on these Canadian forums. Inter-racial marriages are never discussed within my circle of friends. I can't imagine anyone of them having any resentments about it. It shouldn't affect them at all or anyone. Why should it?

The problem is that some Asian women date white men exclusively.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I have only come across these discussions on these Canadian forums. Inter-racial marriages are never discussed within my circle of friends. I can't imagine anyone of them having any resentments about it. It shouldn't affect them at all or anyone. Why should it?

This is a problem for you ? Why is that ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

This is a problem for you ? Why is that ?

I wasn't expecting a dipshit like to understand racism in the media.

Gary Oak

Well explain for the other readers then  or do you think that they too cannot possibly comprehend your enlightened knowledge on our media.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well explain for the other readers then  or do you think that they too cannot possibly comprehend your enlightened knowledge on our media.

You are always boasting about the two books you've read. Why don't you do some reading for yourself if you want to know.

Gary Oak

Actually I read fifteen nonfiction books on fifteen different topics none of which of course you know anything about. What have you learned this year ? and you still have evaded the simple question about the racism in our media ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually I read fifteen nonfiction books on fifteen different topics none of which of course you know anything about. What have you learned this year ? and you still have evaded the simple question about the racism in our media ?

Pop up books don't count. When you are done with conspiracy books for dummies, you might want to try something a little more challenging.

http://bks7.books.google.ca/books?id=YlmtnbRVz6oC&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&edge=curl&imgtk=AFLRE73aVUsncEHSA-KHYvtx8QugYrO7s8Qx6_FNlzPEm7ObpmBYjVcD8S5jjMok2xOYB3hIz5-9JAZrvX_9v59TOwAdRyX2H4GsnuQ44XaoOLrUHCCJM_WtAk__mITNeNr5eXpqNBXa">

Gary Oak

I read a dry history book jon the templers, another dry history book on the Samurai, three dry Canadian history books.one about five legendary characters from Canadas arctic 100 to 200 years ago, another one about the French English war for Quebec and another about the British Columbian gold rush of 1858 and another book on certain Canadian experiences involviong a topic that you know nothing about...of course, I read The Dark History Of The Popes , The Outdoor Survival Bible Poorly Made In China, When China Rules The World etc...  do you see anything conspiracy oriented in any of those books ?  Now did you read t hat book or did you just paste it on as if you did ? If you did then you could explain what's in it.

again I ask

Q] How many books did you read this year ?

A] none

Q] Give an example of racism and sexism in the media

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually I read fifteen nonfiction books on fifteen different topics none of which of course you know anything about. What have you learned this year ? and you still have evaded the simple question about the racism in our media ?

For someone that is practically unemployed and has no life, it's not surprising for you.  :lol:  Come back when you have done something more meaningful Gary.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I read a dry history book jon the templers, another dry history book on the Samurai, three dry Canadian history books.one about five legendary characters from Canadas arctic 100 to 200 years ago, another one about the French English war for Quebec and another about the British Columbian gold rush of 1858 and another book on certain Canadian experiences involviong a topic that you know nothing about...of course, I read The Dark History Of The Popes , The Outdoor Survival Bible Poorly Made In China, When China Rules The World etc...  do you see anything conspiracy oriented in any of those books ?  Now did you read t hat book or did you just paste it on as if you did ? If you did then you could explain what's in it.

again I ask

Q] How many books did you read this year ?

A] none

Q] Give an example of racism and sexism in the media

Yes Gary, we all know that you're just a bum working as a janitor in HK, it's ok to use books to cover up your failure in life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

For someone that is practically unemployed and has no life, it's not surprising for you.  :lol:  Come back when you have done something more meaningful Gary.

It will be a long time and he'll be crowing about some poorly written, unpopular book nobody but him would be dumb enough to buy.

Zetsu

It will be a long time and he'll be crowing about some poorly written, unpopular book nobody but him would be dumb enough to buy.

Right on brother, I notice too practically all of the books he's interested in are usually just some stupid bullcrap nobody gives a damn about.  :lol:

Anonymous

Right on brother.

He's got an active imagination, I will give him that.