The best topic

Replies: 10580
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 07, 2024, 10:26:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

There are car bombs and other explosions in Sweden nearly every night..

Average swede is a lot bigger than your average c00n or a muslim... But they are pacifists... They cant fight...

They should start attacking these fruits of multiculturalism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"There are car bombs and other explosions in Sweden nearly every night..

Average swede is a lot bigger than your average c00n or a muslim... But they are pacifists... They cant fight...

Terror groups?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"There are car bombs and other explosions in Sweden nearly every night..

We have a lot of Nigerians in my city. Some of them are giants.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Terror groups?

No... Just your average monkey business.. Chaos..

No doubt they are attacking their rivals which belong to the Moobooto tribe instead of Wakanda tribe..

And then there is sunnis against shias.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Terror groups?

No... Just your average monkey business.. Chaos..

No doubt they are attacking their rivals which belong to the Moobooto tribe instead of Wakanda tribe..

And then there is sunnis against shias.

Sounds like organized crime fighting for turf.

Anonymous

Sweden is a write off, just like France. Denmark still has a bit of hope.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Of course... And basketball players are also very tall..

But on average even the lady swedes are pretty tall..

Sometimes you see IR couples in some of our cities where the lady is taller by a foot... And fat as hell.. Like a tank.

Wonder how they have sex..

The negro has to have a dick the size of his leg to get through all that armor.

Anonymous

Sometimes you see IR couples in some of our cities where the lady is taller by a foot... And fat as hell.. Like a tank.

Some Nigerian women are  giants too. Tall, bug shoulders, big hands, big butts. But, you never see them with white men. I don't think their guys like that.

Anonymous

Some Nigerian women are  giants too. Tall, bug shoulders, big hands, big butts. But, you never see them with white men. I don't think their guys like that.

It's really only East Asians, SE Asians, whites and blacks raised in the West who are kewl IR.

Odinson

I used to date a somali girl... Fit, big booty and short..

She told me that the somalis near us were talking shit about me in somali.. And they did that often...

Somalis are cowardly phaggots.. They look like women..

Worth it though... She was a wild girl..

Not going into any dirty detail but the Field marshal Mannerheims staff was sore all the time... Sore but happy at the same time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I used to date a somali girl... Fit, big booty and short..

She told me that the somalis near us were talking shit about me in somali.. And they did that often...

Somalis are cowardly phaggots.. They look like women..

Worth it though... She was a wild girl..

Not going into any dirty detail but the Field marshal Mannerheims staff was sore all the time... Sore but happy at the same time.

They are delicate looking fruits. I had several girlfriends when I lived in Nigeria. The guys don't care as long as you pay them. Nigerians are born scammers.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It's strange not having my children go out trick or treating anymore.

It was a sad day for me too  :sad:

Oh whatever. It is a sense of relief getting kids out of the house and standing on their own two feet. Besides, we do not get candy beggars on the farm.

Just saying it was sad cause I liked dressing up with him and going door to door and seeing all the other costumes and decorations lol. My favorite year was when he was Frodo and I was Gandalf lol. I think I posted the pic before.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I cannot get into the Christmas season until after rememberance day.

I cant til after Thanksgiving, but each year lately I despise Christmas more and more. I would rather eat and eat this month, then hibernate til March like a bear lol. But alas, I am no bear, and must endure the season.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I cannot get into the Christmas season until after rememberance day.

I cannot get into it period. Another five weeks and I will be heading to North West Alberta until the end of March.

Damn, that sucks. We will party it up in March  ac_drinks

Blazor

Swedes are suppose to have good gun rights, and are suppose to train and take up arms as part of being a citizen right?