The best topic

Replies: 10582
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Odinson"There are car bombs and other explosions in Sweden nearly every night..

Average swede is a lot bigger than your average c00n or a muslim... But they are pacifists... They cant fight...

They should start attacking these fruits of multiculturalism.

Swedes are suppose to have good gun rights, and are suppose to train and take up arms as part of being a citizen right?

That is Switzerland.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"There are car bombs and other explosions in Sweden nearly every night..

Average swede is a lot bigger than your average c00n or a muslim... But they are pacifists... They cant fight...

Swedes are suppose to have good gun rights, and are suppose to train and take up arms as part of being a citizen right?

The mandatory service ended in 2010.

I dont know exactly how their gun laws are but AR-15 is being used as a hunting rifle.

Here is how swedish law works..

You cant defend yourself..

If you harm the perp, you get arrested and condemned too..

You cant intervene when you see a bunch of muslims gangraping a girl because you go to jail if you harm them..

The justice system has totally castrated the swedish man...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I dont know exactly how their gun laws are but AR-15 is being used as a hunting rifle.

That's how it works in Canada.

Blazor

You cant intervene when you see a bunch of muslims gangraping a girl because you go to jail if you harm them..

Damn that sucks, and here I use to think Sweden had good gun rights and would be a good place to move to. Not anymore. Especially after what all I been hearing this past decade.

Poor Swedes.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

...and poor Canadians too lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"...and poor Canadians too lol.

This country's status as a first world nation is coming to an end.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Y'all gotta get rid of that white Obama lol.

Anonymous

He is worse than Obama.

Odinson

Damn that sucks, and here I use to think Sweden had good gun rights and would be a good place to move to. Not anymore. Especially after what all I been hearing this past decade.

Poor Swedes.

Northern Sweden is still pretty good...

It pretty much depends on what side of the town you live in..

The muslims and groids are living in these isolated areas..

You, as a guy, are pretty much safe..

Odinson

This is hilarious.. I read about an american woman who got a divorce and then cut off her brother..

Because brother and hubby are Trump supporters. ac_biggrin

And Trump is just racist..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This is hilarious.. I read about an american woman who got a divorce and then cut off her brother..

Before Lump left forums, he posted videos of people who refused service in businesses to people with MAGA hats.

Blazor

He is worse than Obama.

Just based on the carbon tax I would have to agree.

At least I could dodge the mandatory tax penalty of Obamacare lol.

Blazor

Poor Swedes.

Northern Sweden is still pretty good...

It pretty much depends on what side of the town you live in..

The muslims and groids are living in these isolated areas..

You, as a guy, are pretty much safe..

Well thats good to know lol.

I have heard about the ladies getting raped by those fuckers, can they not carry pepper spray or something? My mom use to pack a .38 in her purse lol. But you're saying they cant defend themselves, which is fucked up.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"This is hilarious.. I read about an american woman who got a divorce and then cut off her brother..

My dad was a Democrat, but he was blinded by mainstream media, he was a sheep in that sense. He was the old school "Democrats are for the poor" philosophy. Those days are no more.

Anyway, he disowned his brothers and sisters, who were for Trump. He was about to disown me, but I told him before Trump got elected, that I didnt like either him or Hillary. And once Trump got elected, I told him he was the much better option than Hillary, but he couldnt understand why. He didnt know the things we know, because he was a mainstream media sheep. I would try and explain it to him, but he would get irritated so I just tried not to talk politics with him lol.

The ones that call Trump the racist, were Hillary supporters, yet they didnt know she was more racist than Trump, AND despised the poor. Fuck that Hildabeast.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Before Lump left forums, he posted videos of people who refused service in businesses to people with MAGA hats.

I was wondering where hes been, he left forums again? Did he say he was or why?