The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Lest we forget

In Flanders fields the poppies blow

Between the crosses, row on row,

That mark our place; and in the sky

The larks, still bravely singing, fly

Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago

We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,

Loved and were loved, and now we lie

In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:

To you from failing hands we throw

The torch; be yours to hold it high.

If ye break faith with us who die

We shall not sleep, though poppies grow

In Flanders fields.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I cringe at this thought. When I think about how I sent a PM to each member back in the day when I was a newbie on the forums and wished each one a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, it makes me ill now. A lot of those members turned out to be supreme jackasses including the likes of evs and mimi and a whole lot more. Carry on.

There aint many people left there now.

Anonymous

I hate when the windows on my vehicle freeze shut. I went through the drive thru at Starbucks and it wouldn't open.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I cringe at this thought. When I think about how I sent a PM to each member back in the day when I was a newbie on the forums and wished each one a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, it makes me ill now. A lot of those members turned out to be supreme jackasses including the likes of evs and mimi and a whole lot more. Carry on.

I took a look at VF. It sucks.

It used to be the busiest of all these little forums. Than, for some unknown reason, the owner decided protecting some stalking goof posting from a loony bin from the righteous anger of her regs was a good idea. The result today is all the good posters have left or been banned. They haven't had a new regular poster in over 4 years. All it is today is evs/mimi's blog with a deranged stalker spammer thrown in.

Evs' hosting fees are probably ten times higher than what she makes from ads. I don't know why she keeps it going.

mmb is evs' property. She can have whoever she wants or doesn't want on her forum.

Maybe so but it does not invalidate Shen's comments.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Velvet"I hate when the windows on my vehicle freeze shut. I went through the drive thru at Starbucks and it wouldn't open.

Yikes. I have never had that happen to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Velvet"I hate when the windows on my vehicle freeze shut. I went through the drive thru at Starbucks and it wouldn't open.

If you open your driver's side window and some moisture gets in, it will freeze and you won't open it when the temperature plummets.

@realAzhyaAryola

If you open your driver's side window and some moisture gets in, it will freeze and you won't open it when the temperature plummets.

Yes, I know. Someone I used to work with would wash his car even in winter and then was puzzled when this happened. I'm just saying I'm glad it has not yet happened to me.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Yes, I know. Someone I used to work with would wash his car even in winter and then was puzzled when this happened. I'm just saying I'm glad it has not yet happened to me.

Ya, I wonder why people do that. You don't even need to get water in there either. Just opening the window while you have the heat blasting inside the vehicle can do it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ya, I wonder why people do that. You don't even need to get water in there either. Just opening the window while you have the heat blasting inside the vehicle can do it.

Wow, really? Well, that part I did not know.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Back to work today..

No more holidays until Christmas..

I take extra time in the second half of December.

Anonymous

It's mild weather here again..

It's supposed to last until Tuesday.

Anonymous

I caught a bad cold.

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/cold-flu-bedrest-goodrx-1024x576.png">

Blazor

Oh no!!! Its that time of year, you know what to do. Ginger Ale, Chicken soup, TheraFlu, and rest. Drink lots of fluids and try and sweat it out at night.

I have to ask, do you normally get the flu shot? I havent had one since I was a teen, and only get sick once or twice a year at the change of seasons.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh no!!! Its that time of year, you know what to do. Ginger Ale, Chicken soup, TheraFlu, and rest. Drink lots of fluids and try and sweat it out at night.

I have to ask, do you normally get the flu shot? I havent had one since I was a teen, and only get sick once or twice a year at the change of seasons.

A person can still catch a cold or even the flu if they get a flu shot. They vaccinate against what they think is going to be the common strains. With so many people pouring into this country they can't possibly vaccinate against every strain.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Oh no!!! Its that time of year, you know what to do. Ginger Ale, Chicken soup, TheraFlu, and rest. Drink lots of fluids and try and sweat it out at night.

A person can still catch a cold or even the flu if they get a flu shot. They vaccinate against what they think is going to be the common strains. With so many people pouring into this country they can't possibly vaccinate against every strain.

You're right. Flu shot is a waste if ya ask me. Your natural immune system is harmed with the shot.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.