The best topic

Replies: 10605
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:36:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Helter-Skelter

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 08, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"Around December 10, give or take a day, I will have to head to NW Alberta to supervise drilling and service rigs for the winter. I will have five or six days off Christmas.

We'll miss ya man, I shall have a drink for you....

He'll probably still poke his head in here begging Fash to sit on his knee and drink barrel wash, whatever that is.

:laugh:

Im drinking Gentleman Jack this evening.... shhhhh. About to make some pumpkin rolls lol.

Do you work tomorrow or have you begun the American holiday?

I work tomorrow  ac_blush

Probably a slow day.

Actually we're busy as crap! I heard some might work Friday.

That's good and I hope you get a raise..

You're not working Friday are you?

I havent had a raise in 10 years  :sad:

Not me! I'll be off! Usually, the work flow starts with me lol, so its all piled up on their end now lol. Im not slammed as I was, I prolly have 3 days worth of work on my table, none of which are pressing til after Thanksgiving. All my printing for the week is done too.

Crap, how is it almost 9 already!

I wish they would let you share in their success and give you a raise.

They aint that successful, this is just the busy season. We are doing a lot of calendars and such. It'll be slow close to Christmas, a lil busy after turn of the year but it will be short, then slow in the Spring if not dead til end of July.

Oh, I see.

...said the blind man to the deaf child  :laugh:

A joke I've heard lol.

Anyway, reply and talk to me all ya want, I'll reply shortly, but I GOTTA start these pumpkin rolls lol!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Around December 10, give or take a day, I will have to head to NW Alberta to supervise drilling and service rigs for the winter. I will have five or six days off Christmas.

He'll probably still poke his head in here begging Fash to sit on his knee and drink barrel wash, whatever that is.

Im drinking Gentleman Jack this evening.... shhhhh. About to make some pumpkin rolls lol.

Probably a slow day.

Not me! I'll be off! Usually, the work flow starts with me lol, so its all piled up on their end now lol. Im not slammed as I was, I prolly have 3 days worth of work on my table, none of which are pressing til after Thanksgiving. All my printing for the week is done too.

They aint that successful, this is just the busy season. We are doing a lot of calendars and such. It'll be slow close to Christmas, a lil busy after turn of the year but it will be short, then slow in the Spring if not dead til end of July.

Oh, I see.

A joke I've heard lol.

Anyway, reply and talk to me all ya want, I'll reply shortly, but I GOTTA start these pumpkin rolls lol!

They're like Swiss rolls.

Anonymous

I aint going anywhere.

Blazor

Probably a slow day.

Oh, I see.

A joke I've heard lol.

In a way yeah!

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

I aint going anywhere.

acc_hugz  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Probably a slow day.

Oh, I see.

A joke I've heard lol.

In a way yeah!

They're exactly like Swiss rolls, with different flavours.

Blazor

Probably a slow day.

Oh, I see.

A joke I've heard lol.

In a way yeah!

They're exactly like Swiss rolls, with different flavours.

Ok yes, its a WSill woll lol.

Odinson

Why do I think the 911 strikes were planned by the government...

- We know from history that the leaders arent above killing their own to justify a war.

- And George W. Bush looks like he is being held hostage by a tribe of cannibals... He looks uncomfortable and nervous as hell..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Why do I think the 911 strikes were planned by the government...

- We know from history that the leaders arent above killing their own to justify a war.

- And George W. Bush looks like he is being held hostage by a tribe of cannibals... He looks uncomfortable and nervous as hell..

">

He looks like he has a lot on his mind.

Blazor

I think it was staged too Odi, or helped. I've seen way too much proof. After that, the war on terror began, an endless war that really was a war on the citizens liberties and freedoms. Gone are the days where we didnt have to worry about being spied on. I like to send a dick pic every now and then, and say "SUCK ON THIS CIA, FBI, NSA, ABC GROUPS!" lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I think it was staged too Odi, or helped. I've seen way too much proof. After that, the war on terror began, an endless war that really was a war on the citizens liberties and freedoms. Gone are the days where we didnt have to worry about being spied on. I like to send a dick pic every now and then, and say "SUCK ON THIS CIA, FBI, NSA, ABC GROUPS!" lol.

The plan for 9/11  was hatched in the Philippines. The mastermind was KSM, notBush, Cheney, the CIA, Israel or Donald Trump. Sorry inside job crowd.

@realAzhyaAryola

No. I do not believe in this horseshit. There are no proof of this. Please stop this conspiracy theory.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"No. I do not believe in this horseshit. There are no proof of this. Please stop this conspiracy theory.

I don't believe that anyone seriously believes it either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"I think it was staged too Odi, or helped. I've seen way too much proof. After that, the war on terror began, an endless war that really was a war on the citizens liberties and freedoms. Gone are the days where we didnt have to worry about being spied on. I like to send a dick pic every now and then, and say "SUCK ON THIS CIA, FBI, NSA, ABC GROUPS!" lol.

The plan for 9/11  was hatched in the Philippines. The mastermind was KSM, notBush, Cheney, the CIA, Israel or Donald Trump. Sorry inside job crowd.

That's what I've heard too.

Odinson

Is it normal for americans to still have that regular landline phone in their home?